View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    11 42.31%
  • |4| Good

    9 34.62%
  • |3| Average

    4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

    2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 89
  1. #21
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Those other quincy don't have Zanpaktou either, and it is never stated that you can only use Bankai if you have Shinigami powers, only that some Shinigami can use Bankai, so stop acting like you have everything figured out. And I admit what I'm saying is unlikely, but thats still no reason for everyone to snap at me.

    Vanderich is a faction name, not a species. And I see you still haven't seen one of my later posts.
    what RVD said is correct you need a zanpaktou to have bankai (basic requirements). is a katana gonna present itself in front of Ishida claiming its a zanpaktou then boom he has bankai? stop being foolish and open your eyes as much as that would sound good in your twisted world its never gonna happen and remember i said this because when this arc is over and he still doesn't achieve bankai i will make sure you remember this conversation

    vanderich is a faction name same way quincy is a faction name quincy aint a new race of species neither so address them by their correct name and refrain from calling them quincys

    ps i'm not using assumptions as proof I'm using FACTS as proof

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Those other quincy don't have Zanpaktou either, and it is never stated that you can only use Bankai if you have Shinigami powers, only that some Shinigami can use Bankai, so stop acting like you have everything figured out. And I admit what I'm saying is unlikely, but thats still no reason for everyone to snap at me.

    Vanderich is a faction name, not a species. And I see you still haven't seen one of my later posts.
    Some guys are really adamant at their opinions and totally disregards others no matter how possible or impossible it is.... that is how the world works... but imo... Respectfully i don't think quincies can go bankai... its either this guys are hybrids with shingami powers or just a simple shinigami who gathered other entities in bleach to come to their cause.. anything can happen at this point


    Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    uhm ''they can....bankai''' ,......... ''WHY doesnt your bankai vanish?'' should be obvious he didn't mean they can go bankai, either remove your bankai or steal your bankai.
    That is what i'm thinking.. its either a wrong translation by mangareader or because sasakibe is terribly injured(that kubo wanted him to say it like that) but in reality next chapter he'd be saying "they can ...uh...uh... seal...uh.. bankais'' lols

    Then there is one more thing i want to asks... this shadow they travel is it similar to what hiyori saw last time? or is it different and what hiyori saw was SS and the real world crumbling which created that tear...then in addition notice that the other 2 including the leader doesn't have any mask fragments... this could mean that they are either pure quincy or shinigami or a mixture of both but they definitely have no mask fragments like ivan... or what really ivan has is just an accessory and not a masks and he is a pure quincy
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-07-2012 at 03:41 PM.

  3. #23
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    what RVD said is correct you need a zanpaktou to have bankai (basic requirements). is a katana gonna present itself in front of Ishida claiming its a zanpaktou then boom he has bankai? stop being foolish and open your eyes as much as that would sound good in your twisted world its never gonna happen and remember i said this because when this arc is over and he still doesn't achieve bankai i will make sure you remember this conversation

    and refrain from calling them quincys because we do not know what they are yet
    Someone still hasn't read one of my posts, so I'll say it again, who says Ishida won't join this new type of quincy?



    So everyone can see, I'm only pointing out that no proof has been given that normal quincy can't use Bankai, But I myself believe that most of what you all say is more then likely right (I myself don't believe normal Quincies can use Bankai, but I'm the kind of guy who never says anything is 100% without proof). The only reason I started this entire conversation is because I don't see why Kubo would give Quincies (Normal or otherwise) the ability to use Bankai and make it so Ishida is exclueded from that power. STOP HARASSING ME! IT WAS SIMPLY AN IDEA!
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-07-2012 at 03:28 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #24
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Someone still hasn't read on of my posts, so I'll say it again, who says Ishida won't join this new type of quincy?



    So everyone can see, I'm only pointing out that no proof has been given that normal quincy can't use Bankai, But I myself believe that most of what you all say is more then likely right (I myself don't believe normal Quincies can use Bankai, but I'm the kind of guy who never says anything is 100% without proof). The only reason I started this entire conversation is because I don't see why Kubo would give Quincies (Normal or otherwise) the ability to use Bankai and make it so Ishida is exclueded from that power. STOP HARASSING ME! IT WAS SIMPLY AN IDEA!
    i edited my post so check that out as well
    I understand but like i've stated many times they ARE NOT QUINCY hence they have bankai
    I'm simply harassing you because your behaviour has been noobish therefore i had to re educate you sorry but don't throw out useless possibilities like that again cos i will "snap" at you again lol

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  5. #25
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,001
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    ps i'm not using assumptions as proof I'm using FACTS as proof
    Its not definitive proof, it doesn't prove it 100% no matter how much you want to prove me wrong

    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i edited my post so check that out as well
    I understand but like i've stated many times they ARE NOT QUINCY hence they have bankai
    I'm simply harassing you because your behaviour has been noobish therefore i had to re educate you sorry but don't throw out useless possibilities like that again cos i will "snap" at you again lol
    And again, its yet to be said their not quincy (Though it is obvious even in my eyes that they arn't completely quincy, but no proof yet though), and no, I'm not acting noobish, your just using that as an excuse to continue to argue with me. I've already said that I'm the kind of guy who needs proof. Try reading my posts better. And stop acting so superior, your just a guy on the internet, just like me.


    Also, I've already proven that I'm extremely stubborn and will always be able to pull something out of my ass to argue with you, especially if you continue to insult me, so lets just end this argument now, as there is no point in continuing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  6. #26
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    496
    Im going to assume that there are a lot of people trying to read this latest chapter because the page loading is horrendous! I have to refresh each page like 3 to 4 times to get it to load. This is alomst ruining the chapter for. I'll be back with my thoughts on the chapter....if I can ever finish it.
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Regarding the possible miss translation of mangareader this is what sasakibe said about them and bankai in raw japanese version:
    "... や... 奴等...... 奴等は 卍解を"

    Anybody here is fluent or can read japanese perfectly???pls help out tnx... i you use google translate it simply means = "They ... they ... and ... the bankai" or could also be put as They... those men and Bankai.. which would align to what mangastream's spoiler translation here
    ( http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/81945696/8 ) note number 7)...i sure wish mangastream would reconsider translating/releasing the 3 again...

    Got this from another forum about the translation: "I've been browsing the forum for a while, I decided to register just to clarify about what Sasakibe said: In japanese, the direct object comes before the verb. Sasakibe says that the Vandenreich "can (do something with) the Bankai", he just didn't say the verb yet (for the sake of the cliffhanger)"............Can anyone confirm this? fluent or people having knowledge in reading japanese text tnx


    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Im going to assume that there are a lot of people trying to read this latest chapter because the page loading is horrendous! I have to refresh each page like 3 to 4 times to get it to load. This is alomst ruining the chapter for. I'll be back with my thoughts on the chapter....if I can ever finish it.
    just try downloading it from mangashare or go directly to this DL link: ( http://uploaded.to/file/oc7uis90 ) and you won't need to refresh anything... the reason why its like that is because of there are too many reading bleach,naruto and one piece in mangareader and it makes the site busy
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-07-2012 at 03:58 PM.

  8. #28
    Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Posts
    496
    Alright Im back. That was a good chapter. Thats how a villian is supposed to look. Compare the Empire King's design with Ginjo's. Too bad we wont get to see the King fight anytime soon, but just off seing him in this chapter, I wouldnt be surprised if he could hold his own against Ichigo. I like this arc so far. Bankai for everyone!

    My translation of what Sasakibe said goes like this:

    Sasakibe: Wait...there is something I must tell you! The....they........just whooped my ass. Im hurt! Im hurt real bad! Please....get the medical squad....for the love of the soul king, It hurts!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!


    Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Regarding the possible miss translation of mangareader this is what sasakibe said about them and bankai in raw japanese version:
    "... や... 奴等...... 奴等は 卍解を"

    Anybody here is fluent or can read japanese perfectly???pls help out tnx... i you use google translate it simply means = "They ... they ... and ... the bankai" or could also be put as They... those men and Bankai.. which would align to what mangastream's spoiler translation here
    ( http://mangastream.com/read/jpreview/81945696/8 ) note number 7)...i sure wish mangastream would reconsider translating/releasing the 3 again...

    Got this from another forum about the translation: "I've been browsing the forum for a while, I decided to register just to clarify about what Sasakibe said: In japanese, the direct object comes before the verb. Sasakibe says that the Vandenreich "can (do something with) the Bankai", he just didn't say the verb yet (for the sake of the cliffhanger)"............Can anyone confirm this? fluent or people having knowledge in reading japanese text tnx
    Don't know any jap dude! but it could be possible that its a miss translation and what you're saying about the raw texts are accurate. Coz there ain't no way a pure quincy can have bankai UNLESS THEY GAINED SHINIGAMI POWERS!!!! if ishida can go bankai then inoue can go bankai then even chad can go bankai hell maybe even don kanoji can activate bankai!!!! and the list of unlikely bleach characters goes on!!!!!!!!!

  10. #30
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Its not definitive proof, it doesn't prove it 100% no matter how much you want to prove me wrong


    And again, its yet to be said their not quincy (Though it is obvious even in my eyes that they arn't completely quincy, but no proof yet though), and no, I'm not acting noobish, your just using that as an excuse to continue to argue with me. I've already said that I'm the kind of guy who needs proof. Try reading my posts better. And stop acting so superior, your just a guy on the internet, just like me.


    Also, I've already proven that I'm extremely stubborn and will always be able to pull something out of my ass to argue with you, especially if you continue to insult me, so lets just end this argument now, as there is no point in continuing.
    you reason with no logic, you must be a shinigami descendant or shinigami to go bankai ... your argument is stubborn and stupid i shall not continue i see no reasoning with you you're as bad as HALAROS536

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •