9 34.62%
  • |3| Average

4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    You guys pretty much said most of my thoughts.

Overall, it's a good chapter.

So is "The Buckbeard" the guy at the end(the leader)? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    So is "The Buckbeard" the guy at the end(the leader)? lol
    Yes, but it's most likely not his name, it's more like a bearded alpha male title/nickname :p.

He might be the only one who is a shinigami from them who deserted to protect Quincy (?), since he has black coat and his shadow attacks/powers doesn't seem Quincy like... wait, shadow powers and that look, could he be Kyouraku's brother this time ? I know that his cape (Kyouraku's) was to explain some story, but this would be too mayor I think ;P.

Yeah, I totally get an awesome pirate vibe from who I presume is Vanden, hence the buckheard that's such a clear pirate reference.

1. It would make sense that Sasakibe was trying to warn Yamamoto that they possessed the ability to block/negate/destroy a shinigami's bankai, since there was a slim possibility as far as Sasakibe knew that they were going to attack Yamamoto.

2. I'm glad Sasakibe didn't die. He may not have gotten much attention in the series, but he looks a lot more unique than some of the others. The giant arrow that impaled him looks like it was made of spirit energy, given how it shattered.

3. Geez, the sheer volume of bitching and arguing in this thread made me think it was a Naruto thread for a moment.

4. I'm curious about their abilities. We've seen a quincy cross which turned into a weird multibarrel gun, wielded by someone with what looks like an arrancar mask, but that shadow-warp is something new. Also, it looks like they're based in a cold region (http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/484/12 looks ice-covered to me).

The place for their headquarters Ive read somewhere is the "Ice Palace."

And in order for them to seal/destroy/negate Yama's bankai they would need one someone stronger than Yama ie the example with Ichigo breaking Ivan's seal. Or multiple people with super strong Reiatsu.

Buckbeard might possibly be Zangetsu too lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Mevs View Post
    The place for their headquarters Ive read somewhere is the "Ice Palace."

And in order for them to seal/destroy/negate Yama's bankai they would need one someone stronger than Yama ie the example with Ichigo breaking Ivan's seal. Or multiple people with super strong Reiatsu.

Buckbeard might possibly be Zangetsu too lol.
    They wouldn't necessarily need something super-powerful to negate a bankai. Wonderweiss wasn't particularly powerful by himself, he was just specially designed to seal away Yamamoto's bankai. There are any number of reasons that it could have failed to work on Ichigo, since Ichigo is not a normal shinigami.

I find the bleach manga is more and more good, so happy to see this !

In my impression, Sasakibe was just trying to say that the opponents has power release similar to them but since he can't use any other term for it coz he doesn't know what it is he just says bankai.

And for God's sake, I wish he's not referring to sealing bankais. Just imagine how Kubo would troll us all when we see a captain we haven't seen yet do bankai tries to release then poof.. SEALED!!! That would just suck.

sig made by me

another arm chopped!.. So it either means a) that guy is a weakling which can be easily replaced or b) they posses some powerful healing techniques (that would suck!)
    anyway, nice chapter! karakura team was too busy eating bread and missed the big event :( if Isida was there he could have noticed something Ichigo maybe didn't see..
    ---------
    ...You Know?..