9 34.62%
  • |3| Average

4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    how lazy can u get in drawing back-grounds...
    Guess the story itself was allright.
    Kinda sad to see adults quibling with eachother in every sodding enemy-group like that.
    Get a bit more original pls

I also believe a Quincy can't possibly Bankai.
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Dude, you still have yet to say any definitive proof, plus Ishida didn't exactly go into much detail about his Grandfather, only saying that he taught him Quincy arts and that he died because of Shinigami. I'm just putting out a possibility that is very much possible here, but your assuming that I'm somehow wrong and using assumptions you got from small details of the story to try and prove that it will never happen.

Again, where is that fact stated?
    Remember Mayuri's battle with Uryuu during the "save Rukia arc" when he claimed he had experimented and researched on all the quincy abilities and that he was not interested in Ishida if he couldn't show him anything new and was completely underestimating Ishida? I think if something like a bankai for quincies existed he wouldn't have been undermining Ishida so much plus he was even surprised when ishida pulled out that last move: The one for elderly quincy, can't recall the technique's name but I'm sure a quincy bankai will be oven OP than that and if that tech according to mayuri was that rare then I don't see a quincy bankai in sight for any pure blooded quincy.
    Possibly these Vandereich or whatever are stealing people's bankai by sealing them and Ivan was on a quest for his own "Ichigo's bankai" when he was beaten. I also think the five days they set to destroy SS was to make the captains restless and charge into battle with max power "bankai" so they can seal them away and use them themselves. Those number of days and them displaying their ability to move or teleport out of their reach was to exaggerate their own power and seeing as it will be Yama jii telling the other captains what he witnessed their ability won't be questioned.
    They might also possess arrancar abilities given that they have the hollow mask thingy going on and all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    you reason with no logic, you must be a shinigami descendant or shinigami to go bankai ... your argument is stubborn and stupid i shall not continue i see no reasoning with you you're as bad as HALAROS536
    Wow man, No need to be so harsh about it. The only reason I'm Stubborn is because I'm human. No need for all those insults.
    Last edited by aggeroff; 03-07-2012 at 08:05 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Don.D.Bulky View Post
    I also believe a Quincy can't possibly Bankai.

Remember Mayuri's battle with Uryuu during the "save Rukia arc" when he claimed he had experimented and researched on all the quincy abilities and that he was not interested in Ishida if he couldn't show him anything new and was completely underestimating Ishida? I think if something like a bankai for quincies existed he wouldn't have been undermining Ishida so much plus he was even surprised when ishida pulled out that last move: The one for elderly quincy, can't recall the technique's name but I'm sure a quincy bankai will be oven OP than that and if that tech according to mayuri was that rare then I don't see a quincy bankai in sight for any pure blooded quincy.
    Possibly these Vandereich or whatever are stealing people's bankai by sealing them and Ivan was on a quest for his own "Ichigo's bankai" when he was beaten. I also think the five days they set to destroy SS was to make the captains restless and charge into battle with max power "bankai" so they can seal them away and use them themselves. Those number of days and them displaying their ability to move or teleport out of their reach was to exaggerate their own power and seeing as it will be Yama jii telling the other captains what he witnessed their ability won't be questioned.
    They might also possess arrancar abilities given that they have the hollow mask thingy going on and all.
    eh charleh, makes sense

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

first post!

So this is my first day here. On the other hand, I generally dont really browse forums much. That said this single thread alone has inspired me to make an account. Now if the community here and online has already moved past the point I'm going to make, then I am sorry for wasting time, but how is it in three pages of posts no one has done a basic history check and remembered their bleach basics. IF common consensus is right and they are the Quincy who can now apparently bankai and have broken masks, you should all know that A) Quincy were spirituality powerful humans B) human souls are "plus" souls that either go to soul society or become hollows. Plus souls of sufficient spirit power either become shinigami or ascend to high level menos, and potential arrancar status. In that light, it seems obvious to me at least that all the dead Quincy had to go somewhere and remember their original killers, and now former Quincy, both shinigami and hollow are working for revenge. Which at the very least justify the childish bickering bit.

CAVEATS: I am assuming that the most powerful hollow becomes the personality of newly.made menos grande and the memories would re emerge as they evolove.
    On the shinigami aspect, ichigo, kenpachi and yamamoto are all proof that to be shinigami, ( main requirement of being one is a zanpaktou, ) you dont need to attend the acadamey

And who ever mentioned dreaming of rewrites, talk to me, ive got a crazy huge idea

The VC hasn't said anything yet, he is pretty much dying and has problems with breathing & talking, so some parts have been lost. At this point you can try to put that they can use bankai, but let's face it, most likely it's that they can seal bankai. Anyway, it means that Yamamoto's VC had a bankai and they sealed it (since how he would know otherwise ?), or they owned him with a bankai, which doesn't make much sense as well, because if they used it on him, he should be pulverized (at least someone on his level), it is quite strange one or the other way. Perhaps he witnessed them sealing, or using one.

They can seal bankai, at least one of them, which means we will be seeing Kenpachi as a main force unit, I guess ;P.

The empire said that they don't even need to tell Yamamoto who they are, since it is easy to guess. In other words, guessing that they are Quincy is reasonable since, there were many points leading to it and that we don't know any other force who would revenge on them, who are still in shape to fight them.

Uryu, Ori, Chad, all can obtain bankai, but only when they die and go to SS's shinigami academy, were even people without being born as a shinigami (currently there is only one known case of someone being born as a shinigami (?) - Ichigo ;p) can obtain Shinigami powers. Perhaps, they are at first given special Zan's that make them absorb Shinigami powers from it, since most were originally normal White Souls, but now are Red (ribbons). It wasn't clearly explained how do they obtain them, only that it was thanks to the Academy.

Someone was saying about a Zan appearing from no where, well, it is possible since that is how Ichigo awakened his real powers, right ? He pulled the Zan from himself.

Quick extra notes: the above post about stealing bankai fits and make sense to me as well, espicially bc we know there be probable retcons to quincy powers and brand new ones ahead, which accounts for the stuff weve seen so far, and logical gaps that may occur. Also, if we ignore the spanish hollows the germanic themes could indicate that quincy were/are a foriegn or multi national group. This would mean they would not have all had their basic human rights violated in terrifyingly comedic ways by mayuri, and there would be enough of them to account for both arrancar style quincy ( if thats the case, every menos is composed of a large number of souls, wich would need alot of quincy) and why tbere were alot that escaped mayuri. Also, is everyone down with the idea that the massacure happened within 100 years of current time because we know that mayuri expiramented on the dead souls, but he didnt get out of the maggots nest till 100 years ago

ooray logic! Good for you i have more to say but ive been typing on my phone and im going to the doctors so dont runaway yet! I just gotta get to my laptop so i can post full analysis

Wink

ever wondered where Quincys and soulreapers go when they die? it could be that the Vandenreich those who were killed in previous before or so >=7

Final note before i go, the i do in fact agree a mistranslation is likely, but the analysis is predicated on ut being corect. And untill the fullbringers i would have disagreed about chad bc his powers WERE implied( now explicitly stayed) to be hollow-like/based. and the acadamey is literally that, it dosnt make you a shinigami it just teahes to speed up the process(a personal analysis of the timeline puts schooling at 1-6 years based on talent, after which graduates are scouted by the squads like a proffesional athletic draft pic. Also, i didnt entirely finish but has anyone else got the feeling that kubo doesnt keep his own backstory straight?)
    Last edited by asurako13; 03-07-2012 at 06:10 PM.