View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    11 42.31%
  • |4| Good

    9 34.62%
  • |3| Average

    4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

    2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 89
  1. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Well, one thing i don't understand is what yama-ji's vc is implying... is it a mistranslation(mangastream plss come back)... "they can bankai" or "They Can Seal bankai"? ( http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/484/7 ) .... if its the first... them having bankai would entirely be unimaginable since they are presumed to be quincies unless some of them are once part of the royal guard or zero squad or gotei13 that rebeled and not all are quincies like ivan

    I like how they vanished into the shadows...it reminds me of kyoraku's technique.... and ivan is toast as expected... ichigo could have killed him if he wanted too... instead he wanted to get information from him(nice thinking) but ivan disappeared from the shadows( "the shadows only hide the chosen one huh")...

    This guy really reminds me of kokuto(from bleach movie 4) - http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/484/15

    There leader is a combination of zangetsu and kenpachi which would be much more ragged and meaner looking... he also looks like a pirate and aragorn from lord of the rings lol... first time an enemy is not a bishounen hehe - http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/484/16

  2. #12
    going nuts Lost_By_THE_Sword's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Bavaria, thats near Germany
    Posts
    363
    I'm still @ these are some weirdos fusing all the known powers together: Beeing Quincy, surviving in Hueco mundo and now achieving Shinigami techniques. It seems that Kubo gave us the Fulbring arc for the sole reason to have someone kombine all three powers into one beeing /group of beeings. That makes Quincy similar to fulbringers, but hey both of them use the spirit prticles around them. So the reason why they couldn't steal Ichigos Bankai is that he is still fused with the Fulbring he developed during the last Arc.
    To say it bluntly this might be Ichigos RSM, combining Own Chakra = Zangetsu, with Kyuubi power = Hichigo & Natures Chakra = Fulbring, which means He's gonna be the only one to fight them properly on the same scale of Powerups.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They can Bankai, good, then that means Ishida can learn to as well
    Fact! there is no QUINCY that can go bankai!!!! We don't know if these guys are entirely quincy. Ivan displayed his quincy cross but never activated bankai as he is burned down by ichigo. There could be renegade former shinigami's amongst them

  4. #14
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    thats my point it has never been stated and if there was a 'super quincy' that can bankai when ishida introduced us to the quincys it would of been stated because his grand father was quincy elite and would of known how. I understand why you'd think that ishida can attain bankai but ishida is not like them or one of them, Ishida is a Quincy and it is clearly stated that those new foes are what are called Vanderichs or how ever you spell it so don't be silly mate
    Dude, you still have yet to say any definitive proof, plus Ishida didn't exactly go into much detail about his Grandfather, only saying that he taught him Quincy arts and that he died because of Shinigami. I'm just putting out a possibility that is very much possible here, but your assuming that I'm somehow wrong and using assumptions you got from small details of the story to try and prove that it will never happen.
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    Fact! there is no QUINCY that can go bankai!!!! We don't know if these guys are entirely quincy. Ivan displayed his quincy cross but never activated bankai as he is burned down by ichigo. There could be renegade former shinigami's amongst them
    Again, where is that fact stated?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    370
    Well imo there is no possible way that a PURE quincy has bankai.... unless this guys are ex gotei13, royal guard, shinigami's or hybrid shinigami/quincy then that would make a reasonable thought why they can go bankai...if and if mangareaders translation are accurate on the part to which yama-ji's vc stated "they can bankai"... if its mistranslated when it really meant was "they can seal bankai" like what ivan was doing to ichigo

  6. #16
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    Well imo there is no possible way that a PURE quincy has bankai.... unless this guys are ex gotei13, royal guard, shinigami's or hybrid shinigami/quincy then that would make a reasonable thought why they can go bankai...if and if mangareaders translation are accurate on the part to which yama-ji's vc stated "they can bankai"... if its mistranslated when it really meant was "they can seal bankai" like what ivan was doing to ichigo
    Still no proof, but I don't really want anyone else to argue with me on the subject if everyone is going to continuously try to use assumptions as proof. And this wasn't even what I was arguing about to begin with. Even if all of you guys are right, which is very possible, as there is no proof any of you are wrong, Ishida could still get Bankai. If he wanted to he could join this other type of quincy, somehow become one of them, and he could then get a Bankai.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    49
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Dude, you still have yet to say any definitive proof, plus Ishida didn't exactly go into much detail about his Grandfather, only saying that he taught him Quincy arts and that he died because of Shinigami. I'm just putting out a possibility that is very much possible here, but your assuming that I'm somehow wrong and using assumptions you got from small details of the story to try and prove that it will never happen.

    Again, where is that fact stated?
    The entire bleach manga!!!!. In order to have bankai first you must have a zanpaktou, shikai, a materialized sentient being to whom you can converse with, etc., etc., or wait there is still one important thing YOU NEED TO HAVE SHINIGAMI POWERS!!!!! WAKE UP!! "pure" quincies as some would put it don't have BANKAI!!! - ishida with the entire series never had any indication of conversing with his bow, never had a sentient being to which representing his zanpaktou <---o wait! ITS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY ZANPAKTOU!!! everything from the start of the manga wouldn't make sense if a quincy can go bankai unless they are hybridized with shinigami powers X/X but a quincy entity without any other mixed?! NO BANKAI!!!

    The only chance this guys can have bankai is if they are some sort of hybrid with shinigami powers or like i told you some of them are renegade shinigamis. AGAIN NO QUINCY CAN HAVE BANKAI!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT REREAD THE ENTIRE MANGA FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!

  8. #18
    shiro merciless's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    hell
    Posts
    1,939
    uhm ''they can....bankai''' ,......... ''WHY doesnt your bankai vanish?'' should be obvious he didn't mean they can go bankai, either remove your bankai or steal your bankai.

  9. #19
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    590
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Dude, you still have yet to say any definitive proof, plus Ishida didn't exactly go into much detail about his Grandfather, only saying that he taught him Quincy arts and that he died because of Shinigami. I'm just putting out a possibility that is very much possible here, but your assuming that I'm somehow wrong and using assumptions you got from small details of the story to try and prove that it will never happen.

    Again, where is that fact stated?
    i understand you are putting out a possibility but these guys are not even quincys they have told us their names which are Vanderich so first of all placing Ishida in the same category is totally wrong.... and the fact you would believe there is a possibility of Ishida gaining bankai shows your level of understanding of this manga its equivalent to me saying that inoue will learn bankai... and besides that since there is no proof its totally fair for me it will never happen because it will never happen... and if you go back Ishida did go into depth about his grandfather we had a at least 2 flashbacks concerning him and another when Ishida faced mayuri so like its not going to happen period.

    just to add quincy despies the shinigami sooo much why would they try be like them ask yourself that as RVD said i think its wise you re read this manga then come back and apologise for your lack of bleach understanding

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  10. #20
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,013
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    The entire bleach manga!!!!. In order to have bankai first you must have a zanpaktou, shikai, a materialized sentient being to whom you can converse with, etc., etc., or wait there is still one important thing YOU NEED TO HAVE SHINIGAMI POWERS!!!!! WAKE UP!! pure quincies don't have BANKAI!!! - ishida with the entire series never had any indication of conversing with his bow, never had a sentient being to which representing his zanpaktou <---o wait! ITS BECAUSE HE DOESN'T HAVE ANY ZANPAKTOU!!! everything from the start of the manga wouldn't make sense if a pure quincy can go bankai

    The only chance this guys can have bankai is if they are some sort of hybrid with shinigami powers or like i told you some of them are renegade shinigamis. AGAIN NO PURE QUINCY CAN HAVE BANKAI!! IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT REREAD THE ENTIRE MANGA FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!
    Those other quincy don't have Zanpaktou either, and it is never stated that you can only use Bankai if you have Shinigami powers, only that some Shinigami can use Bankai, so stop acting like you have everything figured out. And I admit what I'm saying is unlikely, but thats still no reason for everyone to snap at me.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    i understand you are putting out a possibility but these guys are not even quincys they have told us their names which are Vanderich so first of all placing Ishida in the same category is totally wrong.... and the fact you would believe there is a possibility of Ishida gaining bankai shows your level of understanding of this manga its equivalent to me saying that inoue will learn bankai... and besides that since there is no proof its totally fair for me it will never happen because it will never happen... and if you go back Ishida did go into depth about his grandfather we had a at least 2 flashbacks concerning him and another when Ishida faced mayuri so like its not going to happen period.
    Vanderich is possibly a faction name (Like gotei 13). And I see you still haven't seen one of my later posts.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •