View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    11 42.31%
  • |4| Good

    9 34.62%
  • |3| Average

    4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

    2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 89
  1. #1
    六代目火影仙人 Rokudaime Sennin ™'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Searching for a Path to one Peace!
    Posts
    4,915

    Bleach Bleach Chapter 484 : "The Buckbeard"

    Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-08-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!


    Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

  2. #2
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,990
    They can Bankai, good, then that means Ishida can learn to as well
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #3
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    the... there iss.. there is something i need to tell you....... they can BANKAI lol love it

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  4. #4
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They can Bankai, good, then that means Ishida can learn to as well
    the fact they can bankai means they could not be quincy as we assume they may be able to adapt other techniques so i'd rule out ishida learning a bankai...

    what we should question is how yama's vice knew they could bankai because they certainly never laid a bankai on him....

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  5. #5
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,566
    I thought Ginjo died? I guess someone with a rinnegan put some metal on his face and revive him... Anyway, interesting chapter. I'm really impressed by their teleporting skills.

    sig made by me

  6. #6
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    the fact they can bankai means they could not be quincy as we assume they may be able to adapt other techniques so i'd rule out ishida learning a bankai...

    what we should question is how yama's vice knew they could bankai because they certainly never laid a bankai on him....
    Also we know pretty much nothing about them, so Ishida learning Bankai can't be ruled out just based on... actually what are you basing this on? I see no back up for that statement. I'm thinking more like their Quincy that learned how to Bankai, so that opens up a chance for Ishida to learn.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  7. #7
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Also we know pretty much nothing about them, so Ishida learning Bankai can't be ruled out just based on... actually what are you basing this on? I see no back up for that statement. I'm thinking more like their Quincy that learned how to Bankai, so that opens up a chance for Ishida to learn.
    lool there is no super quincy that has ever attained a bankai so i'm basing it on that.. it is not in quincy characteristic to use a bankai and seeing as so many of them where living under the threat of extinction if they had that power I'm sure they would of used it so NO its not happening and it will never happen Ishida will only learn super schnider at most.

    END OF!

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

  8. #8
    The Heropon! Sirxxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Hammerspace
    Posts
    852
    I knew it! It's...It's......QUINCY HITLER!!!@@!!1

    Also, can someone add this to the "missing arms" collection. Kthnx!

    Interesting that they can Bankai.

    NOT interesting that they are yet another super-strong group who bickers amongst themselves like children and must be kept in line via arm detachment by a far more powerful being. Other than that lameosity: Good chapter!

    WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!



    Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

  9. #9
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,990
    Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    lool there is no super quincy that has ever attained a bankai so i'm basing it on that.. it is not in quincy characteristic to use a bankai and seeing as so many of them where living under the threat of extinction if they had that power I'm sure they would of used it so NO its not happening and it will never happen Ishida will only learn super schnider at most.

    END OF!
    I don't remember it ever being stated that no quincy has ever got Bankai before. And Yamamoto having surprised face in no proof that its never happened before.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  10. #10
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    587
    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I don't remember it ever being stated that no quincy has ever got Bankai before. And Yamamoto having surprised face in no proof that its never happened before.
    thats my point it has never been stated and if there was a 'super quincy' that can bankai when ishida introduced us to the quincys it would of been stated because his grand father was quincy elite and would of known how. I understand why you'd think that ishida can attain bankai but ishida is not like them or one of them, Ishida is a Quincy and it is clearly stated that those new foes are what are called Vanderichs or how ever you spell it so don't be silly mate

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •