• |3| Average

4 15.38%
  • |2| Bad

2 7.69%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach Chapter 484 : "The Buckbeard"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-08-2012 at 12:27 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

They can Bankai, good, then that means Ishida can learn to as well
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    the... there iss.. there is something i need to tell you....... they can BANKAI lol love it

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    They can Bankai, good, then that means Ishida can learn to as well
    the fact they can bankai means they could not be quincy as we assume they may be able to adapt other techniques so i'd rule out ishida learning a bankai...

what we should question is how yama's vice knew they could bankai because they certainly never laid a bankai on him....

shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I thought Ginjo died? I guess someone with a rinnegan put some metal on his face and revive him... Anyway, interesting chapter. I'm really impressed by their teleporting skills.

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    the fact they can bankai means they could not be quincy as we assume they may be able to adapt other techniques so i'd rule out ishida learning a bankai...

what we should question is how yama's vice knew they could bankai because they certainly never laid a bankai on him....
    Also we know pretty much nothing about them, so Ishida learning Bankai can't be ruled out just based on... actually what are you basing this on? I see no back up for that statement. I'm thinking more like their Quincy that learned how to Bankai, so that opens up a chance for Ishida to learn.

Also we know pretty much nothing about them, so Ishida learning Bankai can't be ruled out just based on... actually what are you basing this on? I see no back up for that statement. I'm thinking more like their Quincy that learned how to Bankai, so that opens up a chance for Ishida to learn.
    lool there is no super quincy that has ever attained a bankai so i'm basing it on that.. it is not in quincy characteristic to use a bankai and seeing as so many of them where living under the threat of extinction if they had that power I'm sure they would of used it so NO its not happening and it will never happen Ishida will only learn super schnider at most.

END OF!

I knew it! It's...It's......QUINCY HITLER!!!@@!!1

Also, can someone add this to the "missing arms" collection. Kthnx!

Interesting that they can Bankai.

NOT interesting that they are yet another super-strong group who bickers amongst themselves like children and must be kept in line via arm detachment by a far more powerful being. Other than that lameosity: Good chapter!

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    lool there is no super quincy that has ever attained a bankai so i'm basing it on that.. it is not in quincy characteristic to use a bankai and seeing as so many of them where living under the threat of extinction if they had that power I'm sure they would of used it so NO its not happening and it will never happen Ishida will only learn super schnider at most.

END OF!
    I don't remember it ever being stated that no quincy has ever got Bankai before. And Yamamoto having surprised face in no proof that its never happened before.

I don't remember it ever being stated that no quincy has ever got Bankai before. And Yamamoto having surprised face in no proof that its never happened before.
    thats my point it has never been stated and if there was a 'super quincy' that can bankai when ishida introduced us to the quincys it would of been stated because his grand father was quincy elite and would of known how. I understand why you'd think that ishida can attain bankai but ishida is not like them or one of them, Ishida is a Quincy and it is clearly stated that those new foes are what are called Vanderichs or how ever you spell it so don't be silly mate