• |3| Average

1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DBZ-OnePieceGuy View Post
    Hm, killing 100 pirates COULD also help to raise your bounty, especially if you send them directly to the World Government^^
    Hee Yaa but I prefer Luffy Escape Cause that would mean Luffy's bounty would skyrocket Much above Law !!

Qoute of The Week
    "Baragan: Keep running. You meat Sack.
    Omaeda: Shut up, you're just jealous coz you're all bones!"

Quote Originally Posted by hammered118 View Post
    Aaaaa Help Luffy Escape 2 yrs Ago !!
    yes that is possible that he's bounty increased becuz of that .. but to 440 .what he did was nothing compared with luffy

Goddamn, It's kinda predictable that Law is the shichibukai the samurai dude mentioned but actually seeing it still makes a lot of impact. So the pieces to the puzzle is starting to form now.

Two main sides, the giant "boss" and the smokey "master". The samurai dude went to the island to save his kid and encountered some of the giant boss' soldiers or something then he went through the other side but unfortunately ended up being cut down by Law. The samurai's skills are pretty legit. To give Brook fits using only his torso is impressive.

So Law ihas a 440 mil bounty. Is this the higest bounty we've seen so far? I forgot Jinbei's new bounty. This bounty thing always make me think how Oda shows Enel's strength, giving him a 500 mil bounty if he was ever a pirate.

The question here now is what is Law's motive? What does he want in this island?

sig made by me

just cause u have a higher bounty doesnt necessarily mean your that powerful what it implies to is more like your dangerous or threat level . they said kids bounty was higher than luffy because of his killing innocent civilians,
    im guessing tied with his helping luffy in the war plus his grusome act off dispatching and sending 100 hearts to the government would seem legit
    DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I MADE!!!
    doflamingo
    THE DREAMS OF MEN... NEVER END! AM I RIGHT?

Quote Originally Posted by halaros536 View Post
    You seem to believe, that OP is some shit like Bleach and that the main guy will just pull something out of his ass and beat the enemy no matter who he is.And you're damn wrong in viewing it that way.

Why the higher Bounty??? Luffy has 400 million already after the War, since he took part in it, but then vanished for 2 years, while Law had time to do some crazy ass shit in order to Raise his Bounty like helping Luffy & the 100 heart thing!
    The only reason Oda gave him that Bounty is to gauge his strenght in comparison to the Events of Shabaody, whe he still was at 220 million. And since we all know that he's got a very troublesome Ability this all makes sense!

The question that rises for me is, can Haki disable Laws ability, or will it in fact be Zoro to fight Law since they both use swords and Smokey is around for Luffy??? But then what about Tashigi, though she doesn't have a chance against post time skip Zoro???

So who's hearts do you think Law offered to the government? Must have been some important pirates if he became Shichibukai for it.......

BTW, where is Law's Crew?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    The question that rises for me is, can Haki disable Laws ability, or will it in fact be Zoro to fight Law since they both use swords and Smokey is around for Luffy??? But then what about Tashigi, though she doesn't have a chance against post time skip Zoro???
    I don´t think that only Zoro would be able to take on Law, since Law seems to use his sword only for his DF-Ability, not for regular combat. His DF is much more troublesome, I can´t imagine that someone without extreme speed could fight him. His "Room" is just too OP if you can´t get out fast enough.
    My guess would be that Luffy fights Law, the fight ending in a draw. The SHB will then flee from the island, with Smoker chasing after them. No battle between Smoker and Luffy for a while

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    Why the higher Bounty??? Luffy has 400 million already after the War, since he took part in it, but then vanished for 2 years, while Law had time to do some crazy ass shit in order to Raise his Bounty like helping Luffy & the 100 heart thing!
    The only reason Oda gave him that Bounty is to gauge his strenght in comparison to the Events of Shabaody, whe he still was at 220 million. And since we all know that he's got a very troublesome Ability this all makes sense!

The 100 heart has nothing to do with Law's bounty increase. He used that to convince the WG to make him a shichibukai. The WG wouldn't be like "Ok, you're strong you can be a shichibukai now but let us increase your bounty a bit more first before we take it off". Law already had the bounty before offering the hearts to the WG.

I don't see the big fuzz about Law's new bounty. He only got 220 mil increase in two years while Luffy managed 400 before the time skip.

sig made by me

one piece always crazy as ever, gotta love smoker smoking that cigar through the gasmask lol

I didn't want to post anything but me doing it now shows how epic the chapter was.
    The pieces of the puzzle are really coming together nicely. First there is the samurai who came to save his son. He soon encounters people from the giant "Boss" faction and takes care of some although I'm sure since he couldn't cut through them all he tried to take a detour and encountered Law - the shichibukai and ended up in pieces. Then there is the master who has his subordinates using gas masks and poisonous gases to capture other people.
    I don't know how things are going to unfold from here but I am sure it will be more than worth the wait.
    Law showing up was awesome and I like his new outfit. He really looks badass. Lol at the G5 marines scared out of their minds of Law. He is calm and composed in front of smoker and all. what more can you ask for in a chapter. That was a good one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.