• |3| Average

1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Quote Originally Posted by aj2686 View Post
    We need a Logia type for a new crew member.. I thought that a botanist would be the new crew member because well Usope would run out of seed ammo things... anyways i wonder if the sunny has a sun room for those plants. I would like to see Jiembe join the SHP and maybe someone from a sky island.. Or an Ex-Admiral of the marines if you know what im saying!!!!!
    There's no way a admiral class guy (much less Aokiji, who's has a strong logia) is going to join the SH's ... Also, I remember 1 time chopper was on the deck of the ship drying out medical plants, so I doubt the Sunny has a sun room.

I agree it would be cool for them to get a Logia, so long as its not a dominant one, I thought Caribou's Logia would had been cool but since he didn't join on Fishman Island there's virtually no chance of that. Lastly I was under the impression Usopp was basically a botanist - since he uses plants as a primary weapon he must be able to make more.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Law is fitted in shichibukai position!! and no wonder. . .if law got a higher bounty than luffy is because luffy dont have a move in 2 years!! . .Law is roaming and rampaging whatever. . .i predict that aokiji is having some connection in punk hazard. . as what we have seen frozen prisoners!! but im not sure of that!! and as what i can see, law and luffy is too early to fight!! but they have to team up to beat smoker!

Quote Originally Posted by DBZ-OnePieceGuy View Post
    Hey, finally someone with the same thoughts about Usopp´s attacks. I bet there is a greenhouse somewhere on the sunny, Oda just had no time to show us yet.
    About Brownbeard - I don´t think he is the boss of the centaurs. When he fought Basil Hawkins in the New World Hawkins predicted his death and transformed into his monster form, it would be a big surprise for me if Brownbeard is still alive since Hawkins never failed his predictions before.
    i think brownbeard failed on the hands of kid!! not hawkins?? am i ryt?