View Poll Results: Rate This Chapter!

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • |5| Excellent

    19 76.00%
  • |4| Good

    3 12.00%
  • |3| Average

    1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

    2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

    0 0%
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 83
  1. #71
    Senior Member Airicks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    791
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    that theory sucks
    How so.. if he did take Luffy's heart it would explain why he saved him, And its not like Law is a "good" guy, basically people are just hoping that he is when really there's no proof.
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

  2. #72
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    2,007
    Even if Law did take Luffy's heart he didn't give it to the Government, because even if the Government didn't understand Law's powers, I think they would have used the heart to try to force Luffy to hand himself over when they figured out he was still alive.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  3. #73
    Buzzzz recklesmayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Coventry
    Posts
    344
    I hope Oda does a Shichibukai colour spread this in this half (of One Piece)

    first half Shichibukai


    waiting for the second half Oda!
    Buzzzz

  4. #74
    Strawhat Galkie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Holland!
    Posts
    162
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    I hope Oda does a Shichibukai colour spread this in this half (of One Piece)

    first half Shichibukai


    waiting for the second half Oda!

    Crocodile was an first half shichibukai to :p


    You Become Someone, By Doing Something.



    Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

  5. #75
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    851
    Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    Crocodile was an first half shichibukai to :p
    I believe this color spread was drawn after the fact Crocodile was defeated and thus no longer a Shichibukai.

  6. #76
    Senior Member athary's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    624
    Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    How so.. if he did take Luffy's heart it would explain why he saved him, And its not like Law is a "good" guy, basically people are just hoping that he is when really there's no proof.
    i agree with you that he isn't good. And people want to believe it becuz he saved luffy . i gotta admit i like him to lol.
    he's just intrested in luffy , who knows one day will come that he will need luffy ....
    but taking luffy's hart ... i love pirates of the caribean (the movie) .
    but i think oda is more creative

  7. #77
    pirate hunter arisart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    land of the rising sun
    Posts
    2,574
    Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    i agree with you that he isn't good. And people want to believe it becuz he saved luffy . i gotta admit i like him to lol.
    he's just intrested in luffy , who knows one day will come that he will need luffy ....
    but taking luffy's hart ... i love pirates of the caribean (the movie) .
    but i think oda is more creative
    I think he sees that Luffy has the potential to reach Raftel, specially if he does know about the D's. He could use Luffy as a diversion as he sneaks ahead of him avoiding all unnecessary fights. I do believe that Law wants to be PK but he prefer to avoid confrontation if needed unlike Luffy and Kid who just barges head on. This would also explain why he has a low bounty compared to the two before the time skip. He also took the shichibukai title to avoid confrontation to the marines.

    About the 100 hearts, Law could have taken a hundred hearts from a hundred pirates who has over a hundred bounties. I think that would be enough to be a shichibukai.

    sig made by me

  8. #78
    it's so horrible...100 hearts, he is so cruel and the world government, i think is also a cruel org in one piece....

  9. #79
    Initiate DBZ-OnePieceGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Pforzheim, Germany
    Posts
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by CatD View Post
    it's so horrible...100 hearts, he is so cruel and the world government, i think is also a cruel org in one piece....
    The awful part is that those people even could be still alive. With his powers Law could have cut the hearts out without killing them. Quite possible that they are now working as some kind of slaves for the World Government, doing everything to make the WG not destroy their hearts. That would be really gross...

  10. #80
    DragonSlayinKing
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    GOOD QUESTION
    Posts
    9
    We need a Logia type for a new crew member.. I thought that a botanist would be the new crew member because well Usope would run out of seed ammo things... anyways i wonder if the sunny has a sun room for those plants. I would like to see Jiembe join the SHP and maybe someone from a sky island.. Or an Ex-Admiral of the marines if you know what im saying!!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •