3 12.00%
  • |3| Average

1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    Wouldn't be surprised if Buggy ends up with the conquerors haki. I wonder how Apoo and Drake are doing.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The black sword he got from Ryuma of course. Tashigi already saw and gave infos about Zoro's three swords including the one he broke. Lol, he got it for more than two years now I know, but that is his newest. lol
    That sword that broke, did it have an name?
    Because the 3 he has now all have an name :p

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Galkie View Post
    That sword that broke, did it have an name?
    Because the 3 he has now all have an name :p
    The Sword that broke at Enies Lobby was called Yubashiri, and was a fine grade sword.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Cover story translation:
    Three of the wanted posters on the cover are Law, Luffy, and Kidd.
    The description on the cover justs says "Sabaody Achipelago - The Fallen Slavetrader Disco"

kinda surprised theres no people here talking about the Pirates of Caribbean theory where Law actually help Luffy to take away his heart for further uses in accomplishing his goals.....

Except for a revolutionary, every time Smoker has come close to getting to Luffy a Shichibukai has always been involved (Crocodile, Hancock...). Since Smoker gave his opinions on the Shichibukai back in Alabasta he's run into them far too often, almost as if he cursed himself.

Great chapter btw. Not too suprised about Law. Bit confused to what will happen when he meets Luffy. I'm still scratching my head to why he saved Luffy at the war in the first place. I've been thinking Oda couldn't come up with anything better for Luffy to leave the war, but this arc might prove me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

DragonSlayinKing
    i think that zoro and sanji has haki im just wondering when they will use it!

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Great chapter btw. Not too suprised about Law. Bit confused to what will happen when he meets Luffy. I'm still scratching my head to why he saved Luffy at the war in the first place. I've been thinking Oda couldn't come up with anything better for Luffy to leave the war, but this arc might prove me wrong.
    Imo Law saved Luffy because he respects him for knocking out that noble back when Camie was for sale..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Imo Law saved Luffy because he respects him for knocking out that noble back when Camie was for sale..
    I was about to say the same thing. It's rather out of respect since Luffy doesn't give a s*** about the worlds higher ups and shows it!

DragonSlayinKing
    Could Law have known Vagapunks? Or is this person called "Master" be a failed experiment of his... What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Cover story translation:
    kinda surprised theres no people here talking about the Pirates of Caribbean theory where Law actually help Luffy to take away his heart for further uses in accomplishing his goals.....
    Do you think Law's powers could be used to take Luffy's heart and keep him alive? that's a interesting theory..
    Click to see what RPG personality you are.
    (It's funny because I ALWAYS use a bow if its available in a game lol)

Quote Originally Posted by Airicks View Post
    Do you think Law's powers could be used to take Luffy's heart and keep him alive? that's a interesting theory..
    that theory sucks