1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by recklesmayhem View Post
    Law had a 200mil bounty not 220... he got a 240mil increase

I'd like to think that Law got only a 100mil increase for helping Luffy (as Luffy only got 100 as well) and he got the other 140mil after doing something over the timeskip before becoming a Shichibukai... Law and Luffy won't fight
    The only way someone from the SH crew will fight Law is if Luffy and the gang get seperated (Zoro and Luffy on either side of the seperation) and Zoro bumps into Law...
    Other than that, if Law does something (really) bad to Luffy's crew then they will fight

Law probably is doing a BB, he wants something in Punk Hazard and the only way to get in or get access is by siding with the government. But i could be wrong... but at the end of this series Law will be Luffy's Whitebeard and will not be allied with the World Government

the most likely thing to happen right now between Law and Luffy is... a reunion between old friends but the arc is still young and anything can happen
    Your right about the bounty (didn't check beforehand) but I doubt your "old friends theory". I'm not sure if law was ever on Luffy's side to begin with, I only think he's kind of an opportunist, who wanted to side with the good guys, not to end as fodder when entereing the new world.
    But as yu mentioned anything can happen in this arc, though I don't believe in such an ealry foreshadowing of Elbaf!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    So its really like most of us predicted :/ , meeeeh thought i would be more crazier :( , like this Vegapunk-Buggy fruit copy stuff .... , that dont means this developement is bad at all lol

I didn't really like the Fishman Arc, but I have the feeling that this arc will be great.
    Oda got me hyped!

- Law as Shichibukai
    - Smoker is here
    - Island where Aokiji and Akainu fought
    - Vegapunks failed experiments still live here (probably experimented on creating Zoans)

There is enough stuff to create an awesome arc. Can't wait.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Despite Law being badass as ever and showing up at Vegapunk's old stomping grounds, which makes a fitting story line and character for him (something straight out of a horror film and the evil doctor who disects people and experiements on them), I am a bit surprised Law committed to the Warlords. Then again I also have that perception on Mihawk as well so though I didn't see it coming, I suppose it is a fitting position for Law. HOWEVER, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't the real Law, but the smokey boss in disguise.
    Interesting theory indeed, but Oda showed us the Character Description Box of death. It never lies, and so even if this isn't the real Law, that former bounty and warlord status are all too real :-(

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Interesting theory indeed, but Oda showed us the Character Description Box of death. It never lies, and so even if this isn't the real Law, that former bounty and warlord status are all too real :-(
    That was the only big detriment to my theory when I came up with the idea. Something about the pages leading up to Law's introduction and then his conversation with Smoker comes across very odd. I'll still stand by Law whenever, but with all the "unnaturals" of the island that Smoker and gang have had to face, doesn't Law showing up at the door seem a bit too coincidental?

Other notes:

-I wonder if Usopp/Franky installed a sort of greenhouse where Usopp can grow his seeds. They have to run out eventually right? So naturally to continue using certain seeds, he would have to create a greenhouse or garden to replenish his seeds, no? Would make a great addition to the Sunny's already amazing accomodations/facilities.

-After seeing the shadow of the centaur boss, I'm predicting it is Brownbeard.

-Real plasma, smoke boss is a DF user who can shape shift, similar to Bon Clay but more of an amorphous state. Logia even? Possibly even the chemical experiement Vegapunk was creating 4 years ago gone awol.

-Oda's mythical creature themed Punk Hazard Arc continues with goatmen/fawns.

Great chapter!

That was the only big detriment to my theory when I came up with the idea. Something about the pages leading up to Law's introduction and then his conversation with Smoker comes across very odd. I'll still stand by Law whenever, but with all the "unnaturals" of the island that Smoker and gang have had to face, doesn't Law showing up at the door seem a bit too coincidental?

Other notes:

-I wonder if Usopp/Franky installed a sort of greenhouse where Usopp can grow his seeds. They have to run out eventually right? So naturally to continue using certain seeds, he would have to create a greenhouse or garden to replenish his seeds, no? Would make a great addition to the Sunny's already amazing accomodations/facilities.

-After seeing the shadow of the centaur boss, I'm predicting it is Brownbeard.

-Real plasma, smoke boss is a DF user who can shape shift, similar to Bon Clay but more of an amorphous state. Logia even? Possibly even the chemical experiement Vegapunk was creating 4 years ago gone awol.

-Oda's mythical creature themed Punk Hazard Arc continues with goatmen/fawns.

Great chapter!
    Hey, finally someone with the same thoughts about Usopp´s attacks. I bet there is a greenhouse somewhere on the sunny, Oda just had no time to show us yet.
    About Brownbeard - I don´t think he is the boss of the centaurs. When he fought Basil Hawkins in the New World Hawkins predicted his death and transformed into his monster form, it would be a big surprise for me if Brownbeard is still alive since Hawkins never failed his predictions before.

DragonSlayinKing
    I agree with the green house but i always thought somebody like a botanist would join the SHP... maybe the samurai will join but then again he has a kid! i think that Law is in the island to complete the failed experiment of Vegapunk.. maybe he's a scientist and well tecnecally their is no scientist in the SHP.. so maybe he will join Luffy though unlikely but its OP what can you expect? At times it could be predictable and sometimes you could be way off! I would like to think that Law and Luffy will team up to fight BIG MUM... maybe Big Mum destroyey Laws crew and Law is looking for a weapon to pay her back? this reaching far but hey who knows right?

^It is highly unlikely that both the samurai or Law would join. As you mentioned, the samurai has his kid, Law is a Shikibukai. Doesn't leave much room for joining the crew for either of them. However, I was wrong with Law becoming a Warlord so whatever. An interesting idea too that supports my "real Law vs plasma boss fake" theory is Law's crew. Where are they? How come, if they (Law and crew) have been on Punk Hazard the entire time, haven't we seen them acknowledge what is going on or--especially with his history with Luffy--Law point out to the plasma boss who the intruding crew was? He has to know by reputation and wanted posters the members of Luffy's crew, sooooo........FAKE! To convienent an appearance.

Side note:

If it isn't Brownbeard as a centaur, what animal lower half is large enough to hold that large of a human or giant? O.o

^It is highly unlikely that both the samurai or Law would join. As you mentioned, the samurai has his kid, Law is a Shikibukai. Doesn't leave much room for joining the crew for either of them. However, I was wrong with Law becoming a Warlord so whatever. An interesting idea too that supports my "real Law vs plasma boss fake" theory is Law's crew. Where are they? How come, if they (Law and crew) have been on Punk Hazard the entire time, haven't we seen them acknowledge what is going on or--especially with his history with Luffy--Law point out to the plasma boss who the intruding crew was? He has to know by reputation and wanted posters the members of Luffy's crew, sooooo........FAKE! To convienent an appearance.

Side note:

If it isn't Brownbeard as a centaur, what animal lower half is large enough to hold that large of a human or giant? O.o
    We were just introduced to Law as a surprise; if any of Law's crew were introduced beforehand, then it wouldn't have been a surprise. As for the centaur: elephant.

I've been sick since Sunday, and didn't even notice the chapter came out until this morning. Still being sick, I will read the chapter and discuss it at a later time.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Could be a descendent of Oz, there could be plenty more around besides Little Oars jr.^^