3 12.00%
  • |3| Average

1 4.00%
  • |2| Bad

2 8.00%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Holy smoke... It was law after all :I (feel so ugh... now for not wanting to concider law as a shishibukai)
    For all we know he might actiually be Luffy's next opponent.
    So we now know he was the one is that cut the samurai in 3 pieces afterall.
    But I believe it's the samurai who cut those other ppl who are now weird human/animal-hybrids.
    Though it's not farfetched to think law is helping the gass-fella with his baby-experiements w/e they are...
    damn you oda!
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 03-08-2012 at 01:05 AM.

I hope we get some action from Smoker, cause I still can't see how smoke has any impact on anything. It can blind and it can smother, sure, but it can't physically interact with other objects (freezing, burning, pushing, cutting, eroding, etc.). Is he really physically strong enough to rely only on his physical limbs for attack?!

Also, it's no wonder the WG made him a Schibukai (sp?)--they wanted him to stop sending them boxes of talking pirate hearts. Can you imagine the horror of opening the crate and having 100 confused hearts all talking and arguing about their lot in life O_O

Wait...essentially none of this explains how the legs were capable of speech! His torso didn't speak. And only the "mouth" piece of his head could talk (despite being seperated from the vocal cords, which are in the neck). So what the hell were the legs talking about???

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Initiate
    Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
    Wowie... i knew this had to be some sort of Law's involvement but i never would've guessed that he became a shichibukai.... that in itself is a mind being blown...
    wonder if smoker will reveal that luffy's on the island to Law...
    wonder what happened to the rest of Law's crew... he had such an interesting crew to boot....

Despite Law being badass as ever and showing up at Vegapunk's old stomping grounds, which makes a fitting story line and character for him (something straight out of a horror film and the evil doctor who disects people and experiements on them), I am a bit surprised Law committed to the Warlords. Then again I also have that perception on Mihawk as well so though I didn't see it coming, I suppose it is a fitting position for Law. HOWEVER, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't the real Law, but the smokey boss in disguise.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Despite Law being badass as ever and showing up at Vegapunk's old stomping grounds, which makes a fitting story line and character for him (something straight out of a horror film and the evil doctor who disects people and experiements on them), I am a bit surprised Law committed to the Warlords. Then again I also have that perception on Mihawk as well so though I didn't see it coming, I suppose it is a fitting position for Law. HOWEVER, I am going to go out on a limb here and say that isn't the real Law, but the smokey boss in disguise.
    verry nice theory but it's defintely law . meaning he is a shinukai doesn't make him a slave of the WG

i also read speculations of luffy vs law or even zorro
    law fighting luffy is a bit early. and not happening simply becuz he saved luffy . why would he fight him now ?
    also there is smoker would be a bit much for luffy to fight those 2
    but i don't exclude like a little fight that ends in a draw like luffy end jinbei

Wow, this was really something i didnt expect ..
    Well My compliments to the ones who had an theory about Law being an Shichibukai.
    Samurai Guy torso was awesome.. Brooke had some trouble with that piece lol.

Soo, we wil wait another week

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

Law had a 200mil bounty not 220... he got a 240mil increase

I'd like to think that Law got only a 100mil increase for helping Luffy (as Luffy only got 100 as well) and he got the other 140mil after doing something over the timeskip before becoming a Shichibukai... Law and Luffy won't fight
    The only way someone from the SH crew will fight Law is if Luffy and the gang get seperated (Zoro and Luffy on either side of the seperation) and Zoro bumps into Law...
    Other than that, if Law does something (really) bad to Luffy's crew then they will fight

Law probably is doing a BB, he wants something in Punk Hazard and the only way to get in or get access is by siding with the government. But i could be wrong... but at the end of this series Law will be Luffy's Whitebeard and will not be allied with the World Government

the most likely thing to happen right now between Law and Luffy is... a reunion between old friends but the arc is still young and anything can happen
    Buzzzz

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    So that's how the Samurai's guy's body got disassembled.

am curious about Law's DF - basically he can create a "room" where he can swap out body parts with other items like a marine head with cannon ball (which we saw on Sabody Island).

Does this mean if someone attacks him at long range and there is no other items in the room, Law is unable to switch that attack with another item? Hmmm we don't know enough about his DF. I also wonder how he used this to perform surgery on Luffy. Did he swap out Luffy's damaged organs so he could better repair them before swapping them back in?

When I saw the shadow of the boss- I thought of Ebalf. Could be a character that leads to the next arc? Also I LOLed when they confused Zoro with the chopped up samurai. Love how the SH gets in all kinds of trouble by accident

With Disco on the front cover...

I see he's stabbed a wanted poster of Luffy, Kid, and Law, but who's the fourth picture stabbed? I would guess it was don flamingos' but I can't really see it (Plus the picture was scanned badly to begin with).
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off