12 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    I guess all the people who want to see Tsunade dead will rejoice.
    Good chapter overall, nice to see Itachi finally reach Kabuto, and that snakey bastard is going to have to fight two Uchihas at once - good times.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    Sasuke never killed a person. Danzo, Orochimaru, Deidara were not innocent shinobis. I think he attacked Karin with her consent. All he did was use a genjustsu to get in her mind and ask her if she would let him attack her. She agreed, hence why she wants to reunite with him.
    Fixed that for ya. Danzo self-destructed, Deidara self-destructed, Orochimaru failed to death. Then he came back and was sealed to death :-P

I think there's some signifcance to Kishi never showing Sasuke, as much as he has tried, succeed at killing anyone. Shows he's not fully irredeemable yet.

I fully expect Madara to stop the fight completely next chapter and finish wanking off to thoughts of Harashirama. But on a serious note, I feel bad for him, because he's just SOO disappointed. His legend was that he lived for and breathed battle. And that's all he wants--a good fight. And just as a person will fantasize about another woman when he's bored with the current one, Madara just wants to relive an all-out fight to the death.

But no, Tsunade's not dead. If she wants to show Madara that her Will of Fire IS in fact more powerful than his hatred, she's gonna have to come up off that sword and pick herself up again.

Great chapter!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

great chapter fullfiling the expectations really right from the start to the end it was fully packed with good stuff

loved the part when Madara was conduction conversation with Hashirama especially "if i knew they would turn out to be this weak i would have taught you how to return from dead" shows that Madara miss his fights with the only man who could fight him square. Also perhaps at a time both of them were friends. Madara talking about his brother's death in a sorrowful way i guess or was i mistaken ? but it snubs the probability of Tobi being Madara's younger brother.

I love how Itachi gets on legendary level of coolness when he steps in to a fight...!! come on how could he be so calm and composed damn no body beats him at style....!! (I would love to have Itachi around forever the guy has earned it)

Itachi's last statement could it mean something ? are the predictions of Oro along with Kabuto coming true ? would be great to watch that and only fair as well Oro + Kabuto vs Itachi + Sasuke, i could almost dare Kishi to do it..!!

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    I guess all the people who want to see Tsunade dead will rejoice.
    Good chapter overall, nice to see Itachi finally reach Kabuto, and that snakey bastard is going to have to fight two Uchihas at once - good times.
    Whoa just thought of something. So if Kabuto has 2 chakras, his and the snake - Could he be caught by 2 similtanious MS techniques? Both Itachis and Sasukes Genjutsu's at the same time with say Sasuke getting the snake (cause he loves snakes as his treatment of Manda showed) and Itachi gets Kabuto? That would be pretty cool, screwing up Kabuto's ultimate Genjutsu counter technique.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

and Madara vs Kages is nowhere near the end either... Tsunade is going to bounce back, she is probably going to grab that branch and swing Madara in circles if the branch is connected with susano's blade...!! Madara is going to relish the same taste as his battle with Hashirama...!!

Now what did the slug princess do to you guys to warrant so much hate? hope this isn't her final stand. Nice battle and illustatrates Madara battle prowess further. One question though, did Tsunade's regeneration technique been refined because it seemed different from the Sannin rumble when she roughed up Oro?

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    LOL; did everyone see Itachi's handless facepalm? Only he could do something like that.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Tsunade wont die just yet, it might be even her clone that got hit as well .. what I do wonder about is the meaning of the last picture, what exactly is Kabuto refering to as "my luck has finally turned" ? Could it be Sasuke coming to him that he sees as a blessing ? He was after him from the beginning after all ..
    Yes, it was about Sasuke. The snake tail (Oro's mind) and Kabuto both noticed Sasuke arriving at the same time, and they started laughing/hissing for that reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Fixed that for ya. Danzo self-destructed, Deidara self-destructed, Orochimaru failed to death. Then he came back and was sealed to death :-P

I think there's some signifcance to Kishi never showing Sasuke, as much as he has tried, succeed at killing anyone. Shows he's not fully irredeemable yet.

I fully expect Madara to stop the fight completely next chapter and finish wanking off to thoughts of Harashirama. But on a serious note, I feel bad for him, because he's just SOO disappointed. His legend was that he lived for and breathed battle. And that's all he wants--a good fight. And just as a person will fantasize about another woman when he's bored with the current one, Madara just wants to relive an all-out fight to the death.

But no, Tsunade's not dead. If she wants to show Madara that her Will of Fire IS in fact more powerful than his hatred, she's gonna have to come up off that sword and pick herself up again.

Great chapter!
    Sasuke fatally injured Danzou. Just because he used some other technique to die before he died of Sasuke's sword through his chest doesn't mean Sasuke didn't kill him.

Also, he fatally injured Karin too. Sakura just healed her before she could die.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!

I fully expect Madara to stop the fight completely next chapter and finish wanking off to thoughts of Harashirama. Great chapter!
    LMAO@both comments! You sir just made my day. It'd be horrible/hilarious if Hashirama's face was on Madara wang instead of his chest. Or his balls were two mini Hashirama heads.

And yes, Oro did fail to death! That was hilarious!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid