12 33.33%
  • |3| Average

2 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Not a bad chapter. I dont know how Tsunade managed to hit Madara when she was shown standing next to the rest of the Kages, next punching a hole in his chest.....hhhmm.

Its building up like Naruto will take care of Tobi, Sasuke kills Kabuto and both of them team up - the personaifcation of the younger and older sons bringing down the Rinnegan.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Even with all of the Tsunade hate, Madara says she is stronger than Raikage ( Even though Raikage's punches were suped up by old man tsuchikage, they still can't compare to Tsunade's strength [ not to mention her regeneration jutsu, that only she can use ] ).

If that's not the Power of the younger brother (Physical body/stamina) nothing is.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post

Its building up like Naruto will take care of Tobi, Sasuke kills Kabuto and both of them team up - the personaifcation of the younger and older sons bringing down the Rinnegan.
    I don't think that Naruto can take care of Tobi until he learns "That Jutsu" (IMO-Hiraishin No Jutsu Mark II) whether he teams up with Sasuke to fight Tobi - I am not so sure.

BTW Didn't Sasuke also have a 'That Jutsu' a fire type techinique that Orochimaru stopped him from using on Team Tenzou in the grass county bridge arc? I am not sure if that was shown as the fire dragons he used against living Itachi or if it was a different technique

Quote Originally Posted by ArmChairANBU View Post
    I don't think that Naruto can take care of Tobi until he learns "That Jutsu" (IMO-Hiraishin No Jutsu Mark II) whether he teams up with Sasuke to fight Tobi - I am not so sure.

BTW Didn't Sasuke also have a 'That Jutsu' a fire type techinique that Orochimaru stopped him from using on Team Tenzou in the grass county bridge arc? I am not sure if that was shown as the fire dragons he used against living Itachi or if it was a different technique
    from his posture and hand placement it looks to have been kirin that Orochimaru stopped him from using.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

I don't really see Kishi making Tsunade activate the high powered regeneration power and then just making her die by being stabbed. She's still alive, no matter how much you guys might want her to be dead.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

well, itachi vs kabuto should be interesting, now that sasuke's there. kabuto did mention that he is interested in sasuke, maybe he'll try to do a orochimaru, and try to take over sasuke's body, and with sasuke still confused, sasuke isn't fully focused. so, kabuto might actually pull it off.

2nd Commander of WB crew DragonSlayer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    - Im afraid Kabutos days are very numbered...which is sad cause Kabuto is fucking awesome. Itachi and Sasuke should be more than enough to put Kabuto in a genjutsu, have him release the tech, and then murder him. Itachi will surely have some last parting words with Sasuke before edo tensei is released but it wont stop sasukes erection for murdering everyone.
    I don't think Genjutsu is going to work on Kabuto because he kinda has 2 chakras (his own and Ori's chakra).

Kabuto has not control over Itachi. He can't send him back to the other world. Once the summoning breaks free (either by the summoner dying or otherwise) then the summoned can do whatever he/she pleases.

Sasuke never killed an innocent person. Danzo, Orochimaru, Deidara were not innocent shinobis. I think he attacked Karin with her consent. All he did was use a genjustsu to get in her mind and ask her if she would let him attack her. She agreed, hence why she wants to reunite with him.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSlayer View Post
    I think he attacked Karin with her consent. All he did was use a genjustsu to get in her mind and ask her if she would let him attack her. She agreed, hence why she wants to reunite with him.
    Really? I thought it was just acting on her part to fool the guards in order to make an escape attempt.Whether or not it will work remains to be seen, though being a manga the chances are high

I can't believe Madara is allowing himself to be hit instead of using Rinnegan/Mangekyou techniques. I know he's showcasing all of Hashirama's abilities, but I'm bored with Susano'o... if I'm not looking at Madara's, either Itachi or Sasuke has one active. Madara could easily end this fight with Amaterasu or Shinrai Tensei.

Hopefully either Kabuto summons Edo Madara back, or Tobi intervenes.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Tsunade wont die just yet, it might be even her clone that got hit as well .. what I do wonder about is the meaning of the last picture, what exactly is Kabuto refering to as "my luck has finally turned" ? Could it be Sasuke coming to him that he sees as a blessing ? He was after him from the beginning after all ..
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman