• |3| Average

2 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 577 : "Sword Of Hatred"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 03-07-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

wow

I wish they would translate kekkai into something intelligible to non-Japanese. Like ummm "barrier"

Sasuke's Onii-san entered Kabuto's kekkai using his kuchiyose which is one of the jutsu of his hitomi. Kabuto told Sasuke's Onii-san that even if he is koroshita, the jutsu will not be tomeru. And he waratta a maniacal warau while one of his hebi made a snickering hohoemi.

Love how Dan is the first one to say, "Wait a sec, Tsunade versus Madara? There's no way that ends well!"

Also, I was wondering when Madara would reveal Hashirama's Wood Clone technique, it seemed like one of the most powerful moves he could use... Hashirama could be anywhere in his forest, passing through the trees or emerging from them as a Wood Clone. It's like Naruto's Kagebunshins + Zetsu. The fact that Madara can merge his Susano'o with the tree is a little odd, though.

Tsunade is definitely powerful, but I hope she can heal through a giant Susano'o blade in her gut. Hopefully Dan has some bigger part to play to help save her, there definitely needs to be a Dan/Tsunade reunion.

And Sasuke DID make it to Kabuto's lair. Finally!

- I knew Tsuande had to have somekind of power up mode like the other 2 Sannin.

- She shattered Susanoo with a kick

- I wonder if Dan will get a chance to talk to Tsuande

- Seems Edo Tensei's can use close jutsu's...

- I guess it was Sunasoo that stabbed Tsunade not a root.

- I'm still suspecteing Dan was Chouza sensei but I could be wrong.

- I'm not clear what Itachi did after summoning the crows also lol how can crows stop Sasuke's Susnaoo.

- Kabuto set up a barrier but Itachi blew a whole in it...maybe it can self repair

- Sasuke in the background spells doom for Kabuto what ever Itachi doesnt finish Sasuke will.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yes! Tsunade might die, whoohoo!

I hope Sasuke goes mental and says that he's killing Kabuto without ending the Edo Tensei first.That would be interesting.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by mixa View Post
    Yes! Tsunade might die, whoohoo!

I hope Sasuke goes mental and says that he's killing Kabuto without ending the Edo Tensei first.That would be interesting.
    Im thinking the same thing about Sasuke. That or he turns on Itachi.

As expected Tsunade will have a power boost but still gonna get pawned. That's just the fate of characters like her. So even if Kabuto is killed, Edo Madara would still be there. Good thing it's Itachi who is facing Kabuto. He'll bow down to Itachi's eye technique. I would like to see Kabuto's medical jutsu though he might use Orochimaru's instead

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    I wish they would translate kekkai into something intelligible to non-Japanese. Like ummm "barrier"

Sasuke's Onii-san entered Kabuto's kekkai using his kuchiyose which is one of the jutsu of his hitomi. Kabuto told Sasuke's Onii-san that even if he is koroshita, the jutsu will not be tomeru. And he waratta a maniacal warau while one of his hebi made a snickering hohoemi.
    Lol, I see what you did there.

sig made by me

- Edo Tensei just got 100x more confusing. If the jutsu goes on forever once the user is killed, then what commands do the edo zombies follow?? If they follow their last orders, what do they do after they complete it?? Do they just get to live forever with their own free will forever after that???

- Kishi already brought Tsunade back from the dead once, HE BETTER NOT BRING HER BACK AGAIN. For Gods sake she needs to die this time for real. This would also open the door for the Sixth Hokage Naruto....or maybe he will be the seventh who knows.

- Im afraid Kabutos days are very numbered...which is sad cause Kabuto is fucking awesome. Itachi and Sasuke should be more than enough to put Kabuto in a genjutsu, have him release the tech, and then murder him. Itachi will surely have some last parting words with Sasuke before edo tensei is released but it wont stop sasukes erection for murdering everyone.

- More praise for Hashirama......Kishi is severely over hyping him. I dont think Hiruzen or Minato can be considered the strongest hokage anymore. This also makes me wonder even more how the fuck someone like Hashirama died.

- Susanoo and Mokuton mixing was weird, never expected something like that.

- I miss Naruto. I want to see what hes up to with Tobi.

Sat in the Chair Lolz ArmChairANBU's Avatar
    Excellent chapter.

Good to see Tsunade show her stuff, as far as I am aware the technique she has put on herself mean that she can't be killed in battle and I fully expect her to survive being impaled by Madara.The techique shortens her life span which mean she will die more quickly in the long run.She is 53-54 years old now so instead of living to a 100 (Uzumaki Mito's heritage) she may live to 75-80.

Can't wait for Itachi vs Kabuto next week, as kabuto has always hidden his power (even in part I) so can't wait to see him forced to let it all hang out!!