Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Hm... oh wait, Sorry i was kinda confused with that part of jiraiya not being able to keep oro at konoha, my bad

always liked the man

only one Observation why did itachi put a beat down on oro with just a genjutsu if he could do that too lets say the most powerfull sannin why wouldn't itachi want to fight the j-man with the help of kisame becuase j-man is the stongest sannin if not one of the strongest ninjas in the world next to pain and tobi my point j-man is best i'v known it every since he first came out and i'm just glad everyone get's it now
    and i hope j-man seal's pain ass call it a draw

chapter 378
    J-Man delivers more pwning
    That's J-Man for you!

the j-man will never die, have faith in him, he is the legendary ero sennin, the series is nothing without him.

the j-man will never die, have faith in him, he is the legendary ero sennin, the series is nothing without him.
    What? He hasn't done that much that the whole series would collapse without him.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Jiraiya is the Boss. I'm half in love with him, which will make his death even more painful.

Jiraiya-sama you will live on in our memories.
    Every perverted action will remind us of you.
    Every perverted thought will make us think of you.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

In Haruhi-sama's *worships* Grace and Guiding Light
    lol in my opinion J-man is the best living ninja(second now that we've seen Pain) and I've always posted him like that.

About compairing fights it can't be done since every one fight is diferent with other styles and suches. And Oro was only considered the Sannin Genius...there is a diference between genius and power. Just cuz you're a genius doesn't mean you'll be more powerful...

Let the pervert inside of you awaken!

Join the SOS Brigade or else...

You may be good, but I'm Draciel!

May Haruhi-sama *worships* save us all

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Too much pervert for me, it could have been one of my favourites if he wasn't so childish, pervert and not serious...

I disagree with Orochimaru being stronger than him, but Pein could probably finish him in no time, so maybe even in one chapter we see the end of the fight, who knows.
    Too much of pervert you say - there's no such thing, I mean sure hes the greatest pervert that ever lived but thats what makes him so great.
    Jiraiya to Konan - "Konan I can tell you'll be a real beauty...Come see me again when you turn 18" - ha gotta love that.
    +
    Student of Sandaime Hokage
    Sensei to Yondaime Hokage + The Destined Child?
    And I really like that hes never taken himself too seriously like Sasuke does.
    Its gonna suck when he finally bites the dust but - I guess he kinda has too , to make way for the next generaton.

[QUOTE=Spock_Bot;55777]Too much of pervert you say - there's no such thing, I mean sure hes the greatest pervert that ever lived but thats what makes him so great.
    Jiraiya to Konan - "Konan I can tell you'll be a real beauty...Come see me again when you turn 18" - ha gotta love that.

Lol~ I have to agree with you whole-heartedly! Haha
    Truly one of the best ninjas in the series!!! So sad that he is now.. well.. ㅠ_ㅠ