Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aizen's Bankai

Question Aizen's Bankai

Hey all, I was just thinking about how "awesome" Aizen is and how boss his zanpakuto's power is but what about his Bankai? Either Kyoka Suigetsu is his shikai or his bankai im not sure which. But if it is his shikai what do you guys think his bankai is???

There has to be some kind of limit or trick to his ability, complete hypnosis is way too powerful, though there is no time limit....

Im guessing that his Bankai might enable him to make some illusions real or real enough to the brain that they are affected? Though we haven't seen him use his illusions to "fake" an attack or anything on anyone, he mostly uses it to hide himself or to make it look like something that is there isn't, so far only people though.

Could a machine be the only thing to not be affected by his Kyoka Suigetsu?

The Bleach board needed a new thread anyways :p

And NO QUOTING WIKI IN HERE!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Hey all, I was just thinking about how "awesome" Aizen is and how boss his zanpakuto's power is but what about his Bankai? Either Kyoka Suigetsu is his shikai or his bankai im not sure which. But if it is his shikai what do you guys think his bankai is???

There has to be some kind of limit or trick to his ability, complete hypnosis is way too powerful, though there is no time limit....

Im guessing that his Bankai might enable him to make some illusions real or real enough to the brain that they are affected? Though we haven't seen him use his illusions to "fake" an attack or anything on anyone, he mostly uses it to hide himself or to make it look like something that is there isn't, so far only people though.

Could a machine be the only thing to not be affected by his Kyoka Suigetsu?

The Bleach board needed a new thread anyways :p

And NO QUOTING WIKI IN HERE!!!
    it is his shikai. Remember there is only one and I mean ONE limit within that technique and that is that you have to see it at least once in order to be hypnotized. As for his bankai, seeing as all bankai's are always just extentions to shinigami shikais, im gonna assume that it's absolute mind control or something. Not that Aizen needs it, i mean his reiatsu and kidou-hadou skills are off the charts already.

my guess it would be something like an illusion,but by far more damaging,imprisonning the victim in a hopeless circle,dimension...like itachi's tsukyomi (which is the best i've seen in animes so far)

I believe his bankai is something like making his illusions real, not just something that appears in your mind but something that really exists.

His bankai will break the fourth wall, and reality itself.

You'll actually believe you're reading Bleach, but it'll really be Naruto. =O

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

Hahahahahahahaha. Nice.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes

Its probably something to do with "bringing illusions into reality". Like a serious case of mind games. Its not really real, but at thesame time you can feel it, all your senses respond to it, i guess itachi's tsukiyomi really is a good explanation. Despite all these, dont you think at least some of the captains should have seen aizens shikai or bankai before? They should know about some of his abilities

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that killed me

since you're fan of mgs,the sorrow might be involved to

i think it'll be like itachi's tsukiyomi where the illusion itself can hurt the person locked inside the illusion

Yeah I think it has to be something that incorporates his illusions as well.

I was thinking about making illusions real as well but we haven't seen him use illusions in that way before, using illusions to make the illusion that you are causing or going to cause harm to someone, he just uses it to hide and sneak around (which is a really good use of it but kinda boring at the same time).

Maybe he doesn't even have a bankai? He put all the captains and vice captains who witnessed his captains test under the illusion so what if he just made it look like he has an bankai? I personally dont believe this but it is an option.

Or maybe his Bankai is something like...he has the ability to do something to people that have been hypnotised like blow up their heads or melt their faces or something.
    A pie in the sky?