Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    This is in fact something that we know, and it's because of this that Naruto and Gamabunto could take down Gaara and Shukaku. I'm pretty sure that it wasn't a warning in the same way you would warn someone to watch their steps when walking on ice, but rather the same as when a criminal says that everyone will regret putting him in prison once he gets out. But just so that you don't think I completely dismiss the idea, this might be the reason why he tells Sasuke not to kill Naruto.

I don't see Kurama's comment as more than a show of his confidence and his utterly arrogance against each and everyone. And when you look at it from his perspective, the giant nine tailed fox vs a mere human child, who would you bet on? And maybe also he says it because he hates the Uchiha.

True, and when I recall the time that Jiraiya forced Naruto to tap into Kyuubi's Chakra by almost killing him, I remember that Kyuubi commented something about his power fading away.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Here's my simple theory, the bijuus have been around since before the conflict between the two sons of the sage, and are seemingly rather observable in regards to human relation. So in essence, the kyuubi has witnessed or at least have known or heard about this conflict between the bloodlines since the beginning til now, so the kyuubi has seen the same story over and over again; and is wise enough to tell Sasuke he would be making the wrong choice in killing Naruto.
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post
    Here's my simple theory, the bijuus have been around since before the conflict between the two sons of the sage, and are seemingly rather observable in regards to human relation. So in essence, the kyuubi has witnessed or at least have known or heard about this conflict between the bloodlines since the beginning til now, so the kyuubi has seen the same story over and over again; and is wise enough to tell Sasuke he would be making the wrong choice in killing Naruto.
    Loved this idea.. I brouht myself a lot of theories, so heres another one:

Kyuubi could say those words, because he didn't wanted to wait when all his chakra dissolve to one later on etc.. BUT LET US NOT FORGET; the moment that the Kyuubi looked into Sasuke's eyes he calls the Sharingan an accursed power from a forsaken ancestry. Hearing that this is not the first time he has seen Sharingan eyes, Sasuke correctly surmises the creature in front of him is Kyuubi. Kyuubi describes Sasuke’s eyes as having power and chakra more sinister than his own, and very similar to those of a certain person named Madara Uchiha.

Kyuubi is once again impressed because he did not expect Sasuke to be able to suppress his power. He tells Sasuke they may not meet again but before departing he warns Sasuke not to kill Naruto because he will end up regretting it.

Look at the ones I bolded above;

point A: like SIMS thinks and its a common fact for me, Kyuubi knows the history of Uchiha, Elder son --> cursed eyes.

[ ^^^^ it could happen, that Kyuubi will tell Sasuke the history of his cursed clan, his lineage,. when he tries to go inside of Naruto through genjutsu or anything related to that. ]

Point B: Kyuubi then tells him that he already faced someone with sharingan and describes Sasuke’s eyes as having power and chakra more sinister than his own, and very similar to those of a certain person named Madara Uchiha

[ ^^^^ with this sentence, Kyuubi came to realize that Sasuke's powers IS MORE sinister then his own AND similar to Uchiha Madara. Meaning; Madara controlled him twice now, and we all know that he dont want to be CONTROLLED anymore. By facing Sasuke at that moment, he came too realize that IF Sasuke would kill Naruto, he will be be released and the oppertunity for being controlled BY SASUKE has a higher chance then. Inside of Naruto, he would be SAVE. ]

Point C: Kyuubi is once again impressed because he did not expect Sasuke to be able to suppress his power

[ ^^^^ this can prove my point B, that the Kyuubi was afraid to be controlled again by someone with such sharingan powers. Kyuubi was impressed that Sasuke could supress his powers.. a proof for him to make treats against Sasuke, that it would be stupid in killing Naruto. ]
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 03-06-2012 at 02:53 AM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Kurama is the only other person in the world who understands Naruto and Sasuke's friendship and history. He knows about Sasuke's clan's fate, and the hatred that follows the Uchiha through the generations. Maybe Kurama is also aware of Naruto's power to save people, and also the depth of Naruto's dedication to saving Sasuke. I know we don't usually think of Kurama as having a heart prior to chapter 500 or so, but maybe he was legitimately giving Sasuke advice not to kill Naruto, for reasons entirely unrelated to his (Kurama's) personal circumstances.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Kurama is the only other person in the world who understands Naruto and Sasuke's friendship and history. He knows about Sasuke's clan's fate, and the hatred that follows the Uchiha through the generations. Maybe Kurama is also aware of Naruto's power to save people, and also the depth of Naruto's dedication to saving Sasuke. I know we don't usually think of Kurama as having a heart prior to chapter 500 or so, but maybe he was legitimately giving Sasuke advice not to kill Naruto, for reasons entirely unrelated to his (Kurama's) personal circumstances.

Indeed.. he could also said it for Sasuke's own sake. But I'm 100% sure that Kyuubi that Naruto was a re-birth of Sage of Six Paths, after he said those words to him; Gonna save you one day, Kyuubi and having a bijuu inside of you isnt that bad etc..

Of course; your idea was also the first I thought off.. Kyuubi knows litteraly EVERYTHING about Naruto's and Sasuke's lineage.. Kyuubi knows that the descendants of Elder Brother will always fail, because they fight for POWER instead of LOVE.

That could be the main reason, why he said those words to Sasuke.. so its very possible that Kyuubi will be the one, who puts the pieces in place ( like I said above in other post ). There would be no reason for Kyuubi to lie, after his bond with Naruto. Kyuubi was never part of that lineage, but he was for sure, someone who have witnessed almost everything what happened during all these years.

He has seen how this shinobi world got consumed with hatred and also knows where it all began.

Quote Originally Posted by StareIntoMySharingan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

Come on now guys. Kyuubi of this time in question Could not give a damn about Naruto or Sasuke. He later on after this Tried to take over Naruto, and urged him to destroy/kill everything that Gave him pain. Naruto was save only by Yondaime's timely appearance.

Let's not over romanticize Kyuubi and forget the kind of Murderous creature he was when he made the Threat in Question.
    Last edited by paulbee; 03-06-2012 at 03:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Come on now guys. Kyuubi of this time in question Could not give a damn about Naruto or Sasuke. He later on after this Tried to take over Naruto, and urged him to destroy/kill everything that Gave him pain. Naruto was save only by Yondaime's timely appearance.

Let's not over romanticize Kyuubi and forget the kind of Murderous creature he was when he made the Threat in Question.
    OOh.. I'm not ruling that out Paul. Two posts above, I said:

point A: like SIMS thinks and its a common fact for me, Kyuubi knows of course the history of Uchiha, Elder son --> cursed eyes.

[ ^^^^ it could happen, that Kyuubi will tell Sasuke the history of his cursed clan, his lineage,.. when he tries to go inside of Naruto through genjutsu or anything related to that.. ]

Point B: Kyuubi then tells him that he already faced someone with sharingan and describes Sasuke’s eyes as having power and chakra more sinister than his own, and very similar to those of a certain person named Madara Uchiha

[ ^^^^ with this sentence, Kyuubi came to realize that Sasuke's powers IS MORE sinister then his own AND similar to Uchiha Madara. Meaning; Madara controlled him twice now, and we all know that he dont want to be CONTROLLED anymore. By facing Sasuke at that moment, he came too realize that IF Sasuke would kill Naruto, he will be be released and the oppertunity for being controlled BY SASUKE has a higher chance then. Inside of Naruto, he would be SAVE. ]

Point C: Kyuubi is once again impressed because he did not expect Sasuke to be able to suppress his power

[ ^^^^ this can prove my point B, that the Kyuubi was afraid to be controlled again by someone with such sharingan powers. Kyuubi was impressed that Sasuke could supress his powers.. a proof for him to make treats against Sasuke, that it would be stupid in killing Naruto. ]

Kyuubi made those treat for his own benefit, nothing more nothing less.
    As you can see; I pointed some thoughts there, what the real reason could be. Kyuubi makin that treat for his own benefit, would be the most logical one, BUT if you read my quoted post above,.. it could also mean that it was a " trick ", for not getting controlled by a sharingan user ( like Sasuke), WHEN Naruto is killed.

- I only used the references of Elder / Younger son, because Kyuubi knows probably how this hatred started + he knows a lot of Elder Son and his descendants ( the cursed clan Uchiha ).

So, It's true that Kyuubi COULD BE the one who tells Sasuke how everything happened, BUT those words that he had spoken towards Sasuke, could only be:

1. Kyuubi didnt wanted to be controlled again by a powerful sharingan user and to stay save,.. he warned Sasuke not to kill Naruto ( so he could be save inside of Naruto ).

2. Kyuubi said those words, because he knows how the outcome would be, if Sasuke tried to kill Naruto. Kyuubi knows this, because year after year, he witnessed what the descendants of the Younger Son achieved every time, in comparison to the descendants of the Elder Son; descendants of Elder Son always LOSE.

Point 2. is a little bit far fathed, because Kyuubi WAS EVIL, until Naruto spoke those words towards him.. SO Kyuubi said it for his own benefit, BUT that still doesnt rule out that Kyuubi could be the one, who tells Sasuke about History and everything in it.

fixed Bomba

SIMS for short >:] StareIntoMySharingan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Sorry Paul but this changes EVERYTHING...

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/572/11

This is the true kyuubi, from the beginning of his creation til now; what we've seen before were nothing more than temper tandrum, like the kyuubi trying to claw at minato's chakra ghost from within his prison.

And during the konoha attack, kyuubi killed minato and kushina so that he wouldn't be put back into a prison, not because he was a murderous animal. There's nothing wrong for someone who has been unjustly put in prison to value his freedom and try to escape; I'm talking about when the kyuubi was trying to entice naruto to let lose completely during the pain invasion on konoha.

Shame on you Paul, shame on you...
    And witness the sparkle within this world of darkness.
    http://mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic54294_1.gif

as much as i dont like it, i have to agree with StareIntoMySharingan, as i see the bijuus as beings that basically live life like a jinchuriki, they are sought after for their power and used for ppl's own agendas, the simple question you should ask yourself is what would you do if you were being chased down eveywhere you went to be used for some person's power trip, it eventually affects you and not a positive way, it twisted his way of think and how he acted, so he turned into the kyubi that we saw. he had to wait for some1 that didnt want him for his source of power but simply to be acknowledged as person, just like any other jinchuriki who are all treated badly bcoz of of what they have sealed inside, never being acknowledged, so they grow up hating ppl etc.