Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Bleach Episode 148

The new episode of Bleach is out!

Discuss the new 'so far' exciting filler season here!

[DB] has upped their version as well...go here to grab:
    dattebayo fansubs, LLC

Come and get it!! - Bleach Episode 148 MU Link is ready to download. -

[DB]_Bleach_148_[52D5E298]

MU Link

http://www.megaupload.com/?f=HZ01LDCJ
    Naruto Shippuuden Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)

Bleach Episodes Direct D/L (Entire AVI Series)
    Spoiler!

hate to say this but why does ashido look more handsome than ichigo,aizen and even grimmjaw....you guys better change some hair style just kidding i love grimmjaw's hair style

this filler arc is making gestuga tensho a cheap attack,and the adjuchas like some small time jerks...menos lost his value in comparaison to his first appearance.....

But GOOD overall

Thumbs up

I was pleasently surprised, I enjoyed the episode, but I know you "manga-snobbs" are going to say it was trash because it wasnt in the cannon... well you'd be wrong. I was concerned at first but now I'm cool with the way it's turning out. It gave us more incite into the whol Menos chain-of-command and even had a lot of decent action that wasnt all... boring like we've seen in other Filler episodes. It even had some emotional part in the middle and end. The story was believable and I think it would have fit into the manga well if it was a part of it (though I wouldnt want to this chopped up into chapters, the episode felt longer than usual, I dunno). To be a filler character Ashido was pretty cool. I was hoping we'd get to see him release his zanpakuto though. Constantly fighting for several hundred years probably put him on par Gotei 13 Vice-Captains, seeing as he was making short work of Adjucha's he might have even been captain-class, but thats saying too much IMO.

I give it a 7.9/10. Would have been an 8 if they didnt include the whole Nel-n-friends part... I hate those guys.

leave nell alone! i'll cut u

I love Nel so far! She's been soooo cute! They even made a play at Nel being an Arrancar which I thought was pretty funny .

So far it's good for the fillers. The first one had a little bit more umph to it, but overall they are good two episodes .

uhhh

What happens to ashido on 149 =o?
    Aizen Sosuke

Quote Originally Posted by mgsplayer View Post
    hate to say this but why does ashido look more handsome than ichigo,aizen and even grimmjaw....you guys better change some hair style just kidding i love grimmjaw's hair style

this filler arc is making gestuga tensho a cheap attack,and the adjuchas like some small time jerks...menos lost his value in comparaison to his first appearance.....

But GOOD overall
    at least it's getsuga tenshou, and not bankai. the bounto arc made bankai look weak, since they were doing it ALL THE TIME. so, i'd rather them do that to getsuga tenshou.

aishido looks AMAZING! i can't believe it! it's like byakuya, renji, and ichigo had a love child. a gorgeous one. hahaha.

i'm generally snobbish when it comes to filler, but i have been pleasantly surprised. i've already formed an attachment to aishido, and they did such a good job on nel... and the animation isn't crap yet. it seems interesting. i hope it stays that way.

Nicholas
    lmao thats great lol