• I don't really like any of them

18 16.98%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Naruto for sure he will become Hokage

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Yeah Sakura hasn't been a complete waste of life this season, Im glad for her, in the beginning of the series I just wanted to punch her in the face ever time she opened her mouth but now she seems much more in control and becoming a real ninja, all she has to do now is get off Sasuke's ass and realize he won't come back and find some other Konoha guy to idolize.
    i definitely agree

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I prefer Itachi

Naruto, he is growing unbelievably well, and in a way, becoming more mature (Heh, kind of).
    However, I gotta hand it to Sakura, her character is coming along extremely well, and she actually has a purpose now, which is much different from the beginning of the series. I actually look forward to Sakura fighting and helping, now.

A retarded kid with two Jutsus that wears orange.
    An emo kid.
    A still pretty useless girl.

I don't like any of them at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Naruto, he is growing unbelievably well, and in a way, becoming more mature (Heh, kind of).
    However, I gotta hand it to Sakura, her character is coming along extremely well, and she actually has a purpose now, which is much different from the beginning of the series. I actually look forward to Sakura fighting and helping, now.
    does the fact that naruto's being a total retard by wanting to save his nakama sasuke who told him that he cut ties with konoha a sign of maturity on naruto's part. c'mon naruto's still the same old naruto, stupid and has a few jutsus. sadly sakura is the main reason for why naruto hasn't matured or gotten stronger. i say if naruto gives up on sasuke he'll definitely mature mentally and grow physically in order to become a better shinobi.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

I guess Naruto benefits from his "main char" status
    If the manga wasn't named after him, I guess he wouldn't be popular, being what he is objectively.

Glad so many people don't really like any of them, there are far more interesting chars that the main 3, strangely enough.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity View Post
    Yup I dont want to slap her in the face now and she is FINALY doing something else than saying Sasuke-kun Sasuke-kun! And she is stronger now. Can I change? I choose Sakura.

Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I chose naruto cos hes a goof in a cool way especially when it comes to ramen.
    I hated sakura before shippuuden but now i dont mind her cos shes not useless.
    Sasuke is ok but i hate it when he goes on abt killing itachi n living for nothing else. He should hook up wid sum1 then he'l change his mind abt living!!

i like itachi but i vote sasuke uchiha's blood are pretty awsome

people looking at mi post!