• Sakura

6 5.66%
  • I like them equally

6 5.66%
  • I don't really like any of them

18 16.98%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    To be honest, I don't like any of them.

Let's face it. The series portrayed more negative points than positive points regarding the 3 characters. If you had Kakashi in the poll, then he would be my pick. A punch in Sasuke's face would excite me far greater than Sasuke's fist landing on somebody else's face.

Aww, looks like I'm the only one + another person who likes them all equally.

They all have their negative & positive points. What makes them so interesting is with the way they're not perfect & with how they grew. Let's face it. The series wouldn't be this good and this popular without them. Sure Kakashi is awesome, because he just is hands down, but without Naruto, Sakura, and surprise surprise, Sasuke, the whole thing would be plotless.

Let's face it. The series portrayed more negative points than positive points regarding the 3 characters. If you had Kakashi in the poll, then he would be my pick. A punch in Sasuke's face would excite me far greater than Sasuke's fist landing on somebody else's face.
    That's true. He did give off more negative than positive, but honestly, that's why people are still hanging on to the series; they want to see all the way. They're interested in seeing the characters do something much more, maybe even pull out more positive points then. ;]

Although I must agree, Sasuke is, in a way, turning into a Marty Sue. But I'm hoping Kishi doesn't go all the way with that.

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in your self"
    ~ unknown

naruto kuz hes a pretty cool ninja if u think bout it... send 1000 kage bunshins into the library and start ninja scrolls... lol he would definately be the smartest ninja after that. also he can train better than anyone with kakashi's method. i just don like sasuke -_-

Veteran Member
    sasuke......atleast he doesnt run around cryin all day like a bitch

Hes crying on the inside.

Naruto for me - why - Sexy jutsu ofcourse.

Sasuke cry too much, he's a emotard trying to act wannabe cool.

Sakura became strong with the 5th help.

Naruto because he never give up and even though he doesn't have much jutsu, he got the most kickass jutsu overall.

I'd have to say Naruto at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    so true, naruto & sakura breath only to see Sasuke
    Sasuke breathes only to kill Itachi

all so immature, sickening, I want to spank their asses so they grow up a little
    that makes two of us

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Well, this is still a shonen, we can't ask for more...
    agree,but shonen is not = obssessed characters...i love a determined character who fights and grows strong for a reason,but those 3 overdid things a bit

I Hate sasuke he such a whiney little emo boy,Naruto is unbearably stupid and should really get off sasukes nuts and get a girl friend or somthing and sakura i must say hasnt annoyed me all that much in the second half of the series.
    5up3r 1337 h4x0r

Yeah Sakura hasn't been a complete waste of life this season, Im glad for her, in the beginning of the series I just wanted to punch her in the face ever time she opened her mouth but now she seems much more in control and becoming a real ninja, all she has to do now is get off Sasuke's ass and realize he won't come back and find some other Konoha guy to idolize.
    A pie in the sky?