Hybrid View

Ichigo, and Ogihci. Power evolution.

So as anything I've ever theorized for bleach, im wanting to purpose that ichigo is a being of true and purest power.

ichigo naturally is to be cloaked in power, be physically strong, fast, and have a basic blast abilities, where the main variations are just a matter of intensity. I suggest the solution to the representation of powers that he does have.

he is human with spiritual back grounds, and im not talking about just his father, im talking about being able to interact with spirits. as to why it probably is due to his father but this ability is only to lead to the "blossoming" of his other abilities.

he interacts with a shinigami, this isnt a big deal but it becomes one when that shinigami gives him power. abilities grown and adapted to the situation.

he killed and fought hollows, i think at this point his hollow self was beginning to manifest, tho not expressing itself until he is forced to acquire his powers again and awaken the monster that is in him. this stage was very unstable.

He goes to the spiritual world where he fights many people stronger then he, but seemingly is able to topple, and even become much much stronger then any, almost each and every time he fought, no matter how much power was exrpessed against him, it would only make him grow to express more. his shinigami stage is becoming more and more developed, but his hollow stage is lacking hollow interaction and so is only able to grow in a very simple but effective manner. however hollow self is increasingly unstable.

aizen is found out. ichigo must encounter being that are no longer purely shinigami (vizards) or hollow (arrancar) the former showing to him a manner to control ones hollow self. something to note here is that ichigo IS NOT a vizard. vizards where experiments, where as ichigo was a natural means for a human to acquire similar powers. the latter of the two (arrancar) showed ichigo a control of the rampant power in a different way, and so his hollow abilities grew and began to balance out more or less with his shinigami powers.

another note: ichigos power advancments generally where advanced while challenging or being challenged by others with similar powers.

aizen fight. the final getsuga is an instant expression of all his powers thus far, and an expression of the powers against him in terms of his own powers, in turn for a "system reset".

ichigo loses powers but gains new powers and only expresses those new powers ( which fundamentally are the same powers but with new "core" which was fullbring) ichigo is not a fullbringer as he does have the initial cause to becoming a fullbringer. he just replicates the power in his own terms.

He loses those powers, but not to long after is given his shinigami powers again in the same manner he got them, but just more. his shinigami abilities are better then they where before but we haven't seen his hollow powers. reason being is he hasnt had enough interaction with hollow like being to redevelop them. however he does still have fullbring powers as he is still in combat with them, and not all of it was taken. thus fullbring powers and shinigami powers are blended together

one can theorize that his fullbring powers are a re-expression of his hollow powers tho in a much more stable form.

with his powers as basic as they are, he is a being that can only express power in similar fashions to what he has encountered/ or fought. when powers are lost he is able to awaken a new and stronger form of what once was his powers.

I think that this new arc will give ichigo a chance to redevelop his hollow powers even more in to a more stable form. the quincy seem to be well organized and controlled, and i believe that the more we see of them, the more this statement will be confirmed, and ichigo powers will develop in kind.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

First of all, I don't get what the point of this thread even is? What's the meaning behind it? Is this even a thread? Or just a long post? And my writing will be blue! And in advance, sorry if I'm mistaken when assuming what you meant, some parts are hard to understand. What is Ogichi?

Quote Originally Posted by tsubasa View Post
    So as anything I've ever theorized for bleach, im wanting to purpose that ichigo is a being of true and purest power.

ichigo naturally is to be cloaked in power, be physically strong, fast, and have a basic blast abilities, where the main variations are just a matter of intensity. I suggest the solution to the representation of powers that he does have.

he is human with spiritual back grounds, and im not talking about just his father, im talking about being able to interact with spirits. as to why it probably is due to his father but this ability is only to lead to the "blossoming" of his other abilities.

Ichigo was born with powers, that much is correct but ofc he hadn't weakened them and never would have until he died and went so SS if it hadn't been for Rukia. But in any other manner he is not naturally cloaked in power? The reason he can see ghosts is the same as it is with his sisters, their father is a Shinigami. And the only reason he can see them is because he have lots of reietsu(I guess reietsu is spirit pressure? Can't remember the other word), and that is in no other way than how his friends can see them, even tho they have been affected by him.

he interacts with a shinigami, this isnt a big deal but it becomes one when that shinigami gives him power. abilities grown and adapted to the situation.

Except for Rukia, which appears to be a situation that could have happened to anyone with their own Shinigami powers, no other shinigami ever gives him power. The only reason that his powers grow are because fighting is the best practice and experience that you can get(assuming you survive) and that is why his powers grow in battle, I'm guessing anyone would get in better shape if they had a giant boulder rolling after them, and the only way to escape is to outlast the boulder, any time they where going to run.

he killed and fought hollows, i think at this point his hollow self was beginning to manifest, tho not expressing itself until he is forced to acquire his powers again and awaken the monster that is in him. this stage was very unstable.

There was never any evidence that his hollow powers existed even a little before he had to regain his Shinigami powers and almost turned into a hollow. It's not that his inner hollow "expressed" itself when it first started to come out in the whole of Urahara's basement, but it was first created then. If Ichigo never had to regain his ability's he would be like any other Shinigami, except that he's human ofc.

He goes to the spiritual world where he fights many people stronger then he, but seemingly is able to topple, and even become much much stronger then any, almost each and every time he fought, no matter how much power was exrpessed against him, it would only make him grow to express more. his shinigami stage is becoming more and more developed, but his hollow stage is lacking hollow interaction and so is only able to grow in a very simple but effective manner. however hollow self is increasingly unstable.

He's far from stronger than anyone is SS(maybe know he is, but before his FTG he wasn't. There's no doubt that if Hichigo hadn't come out Byakuya would have killed Ichigo when he used his true form of Senbonzakura. So that's for starters one person who was stronger than him. It would appear that the strongest in SS are 1. Captain Yamamoto, 2. Kyoraku, 3. Ukitake(when he's not sick). And it would appear that Squad Zero is even stronger than at least half the Captains since only the best of the captains get picked, saying half because some might be stronger but doesn't have the personality for it. The only reason his hollow powers are lacking is because he started using it ALLOT later than his Shinigami powers and they did actually reach a pretty decent level before he lost his powers, now we don't know if they even exist anymore(tho I think they do)

aizen is found out. ichigo must encounter being that are no longer purely shinigami (vizards) or hollow (arrancar) the former showing to him a manner to control ones hollow self. something to note here is that ichigo IS NOT a vizard. vizards where experiments, where as ichigo was a natural means for a human to acquire similar powers. the latter of the two (arrancar) showed ichigo a control of the rampant power in a different way, and so his hollow abilities grew and began to balance out more or less with his shinigami powers.

Ichigo is a Vaizard, tho I might be wrong here, it doesn't say anywhere in the manga that he's less of a Vaizard than the ones you refer to as Vaizard's because he got his hollow powers in a natural way. The reason his powers grew in Hueco Mundo is because he used them more and more, he basically had no other choice, and him going on a rampage against Ulquiorra i point more to his power becoming more and more unstable than his powers growing(that is if it's shows anything but him raging)

another note: ichigos power advancments generally where advanced while challenging or being challenged by others with similar powers.

Once again, that's because it's the best experience and training there is.

aizen fight. the final getsuga is an instant expression of all his powers thus far, and an expression of the powers against him in terms of his own powers, in turn for a "system reset".

Can't reply, don't know what expression is supposed to mean used like that. But either way, FTG is his and his power alone, got nothing to do with others and it's not a reset, since stabbing someone with reietsu is not a approved medical way of regaining powers

ichigo loses powers but gains new powers and only expresses those new powers ( which fundamentally are the same powers but with new "core" which was fullbring) ichigo is not a fullbringer as he does have the initial cause to becoming a fullbringer. he just replicates the power in his own terms.

Just like Ichigo is a Vaizard he is also a fullbring, with Isshin as a husband, chances of being attacked must have been pretty high for Ichigo's mother. He awakened fullbring powers, and therefore, even if his mother wasn't attacked, all other reasons are eliminated and he is in fact no matter what a fullbring. No replicating here, not possible in fact.

He loses those powers, but not to long after is given his shinigami powers again in the same manner he got them, but just more. his shinigami abilities are better then they where before but we haven't seen his hollow powers. reason being is he hasnt had enough interaction with hollow like being to redevelop them. however he does still have fullbring powers as he is still in combat with them, and not all of it was taken. thus fullbring powers and shinigami powers are blended together

one can theorize that his fullbring powers are a re-expression of his hollow powers tho in a much more stable form.

His not given power, his own powers are being awakened again, most likely all he needed was a giant reietsu push to jump start them, just like a car( -the reietsu). The reason we havn't seen his hollow powers are either because they don't exist anymore(and no, fighting hollows won't make them come back, dying again might tho) or because he just havn't had any use for them yet, seeing how his bankai was much more than enough to take out Ginjou.

Still don't get the expression thing, think you might be using it wrong.

with his powers as basic as they are, he is a being that can only express power in similar fashions to what he has encountered/ or fought. when powers are lost he is able to awaken a new and stronger form of what once was his powers.

No, not really. He fights with his own powers because that's what he have, and he regains his powers because he got friends that knows how to. First he got powers from Rukia, then Urahara showed him how to re awake them, then Vaizard showed him how to control what was already his powered, gained simply because he walked so close to the edge of death, so that they could gain a new and powerful ally, then Ginjou used Ichigo so that he could get more powers for himself, then someone thought they might as well try to give back his powers in the same fashion that he first awakened them.

I think that this new arc will give ichigo a chance to redevelop his hollow powers even more in to a more stable form. the quincy seem to be well organized and controlled, and i believe that the more we see of them, the more this statement will be confirmed, and ichigo powers will develop in kind.

God I hope your not suggesting that Ichigo will develop Quincy powers. Unless his mom was a Quincy, that would be a twist, and a further explanation why Ishida Senior doesn't like Isshin, because Ichigo's mother was Ishida Senior's first love/ sister/ friend or something like that.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    First of all, I don't get what the point of this thread even is? What's the meaning behind it? Is this even a thread? Or just a long post? And my writing will be blue! And in advance, sorry if I'm mistaken when assuming what you meant, some parts are hard to understand. What is Ogichi?
    Ogichi means Other Ichigo ( I think ?), it's the same as Hichigo, a nickname for Ichigo's hollow side (since calling him Zangetsu might be confusing sometimes).

Tsubasa's point is that all of Ichigo's powers, are copies of what he himself have seen and experienced (but modified to his style ?). He is not only implying that Ichigo is going to get Quincy and Hollows powers (since he believes that the new enemies are partial hollows as well), but that the moment he faces the Soul King, Ichigo is going to gain a God-like powers.

So, Ichigo gaining FGT was thanks to him interacting with Ishin, who (probably) used it himself in the past ?

Doubt it, if what you say was the case then he should be able to use all elements, spells, attacks and powers he have seen until now, but he can't. Beside it, wouldn't he already be way overpowered when he has an overpowered spiritual power and talent already ?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Ogichi means Other Ichigo ( I think ?), it's the same as Hichigo, a nickname for Ichigo's hollow side (since calling him Zangetsu might be confusing sometimes).

Tsubasa's point is that all of Ichigo's powers, are copies of what he himself have seen and experienced (but modified to his style ?). He is not only implying that Ichigo is going to get Quincy and Hollows powers (since he believes that the new enemies are partial hollows as well), but that the moment he faces the Soul King, Ichigo is going to gain a God-like powers.

So, Ichigo gaining FGT was thanks to him interacting with Ishin, who (probably) used it himself in the past ?

Doubt it, if what you say was the case then he should be able to use all elements, spells, attacks and powers he have seen until now, but he can't. Beside it, wouldn't he already be way overpowered when he has an overpowered spiritual power and talent already ?

Wasn't the name settled as Shirosaki?

Ogihci = Ichigo backwards duh! In other words, a reference to his hollow.

Wow Zero, I don't know how you managed to understand that from that mess of a post since I was like Gaara and went HUH?! what's the point of this if there is a point?.

With that said, I disagree with the whole copy thing. Then why didn't he develop Quincy powers long time ago...?

I don't think he meant "copy" exactly the same ability as those he's encountered but that Ichigo somehow finds a way to tailor that experience into something that suits him and his style of fighting although I disagree with that whole post lol.
    I am convinced practice makes perfect and if Ichigo learned kidou initially, he probably would have been good at it too but instead he practiced swinging his sword more and became better at that. Ichigo had a large reiatsu to begin with. That's after rukia forced the "booting" of his powers as a result of the reiatsu transfer but he didn't have a lot of time to learn various shinigami techs except the fast track battle techs he leant from yuroichi and sandal-hat. He was constantly in battle trying to protect others and his power in terms of pure sword battle prowess increased. He only tried to train with and control hichigo and harness that power only when he realised how far stronger his new opponents were. In other words Ichigo is using inherent abilities, abilities he already possessed. He just trained more and increased their intensity and learned to control those abilities he couldn't control before. He never copied anybody's ability.

NB: I know this is supposed to be in the ask a question thread but I will go ahead and ask it anyway?
    Do people in the same family, like a father and son or siblings have related zanpakutous like in the case of Ishin and Ichigo: Engetsu and Zangetsu have very similar abilities and from what I understand so far it will appear that Ishin once performed the FGT too. Are there other instances like that or was it perhaps an experimental augmentation of Ichigo's reiatsu by Urahara to somehow match Ishin's zanpakutou's ability. I am guessing this was done sometime prior to the main story and with Ishin's consent perhaps Ryuuken knew something about this too. The three seem to have been in cohorts previously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

when powers are lost he is able to awaken a new and stronger form of what once was his powers.