Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pranabowjake View Post
    it's not pein fan boys that say jiraiya will die, it's good writing etikit, basically it's been foreshadowed, and the story cant really progress if he lives, so therefore he will die. i guess not all of you have taken any writing classes, or even have above a 4th grade education with all of your "theories" that you take so seriously even if the story blatantly says that's not the way it is. jiraiya may be able to injure pein, but in the end pein will kill him and live through it. pein is the major villain right now and that means he will be taken down by naruto eventually.

you know before all this started and everyone started going off with all the theories of "naruto is the destined child" and "jiraiya will kill pein" bs i actually liked Jiraiya. but now i just want him to die so everyone that's on the "jiraiya is the greatest" bandwagon will stfu
    Him dying doesn't mean him loosing, you certainly missed that major point in your high level writing classes...

Pain can die along with J-Man.

Besides things currently look ugly for Pain, at the begining I was thinking they would certainly kill each others, but at this rate, I can see Jiraiya making it alive... =}

it's not pein fan boys that say jiraiya will die, it's good writing etikit, basically it's been foreshadowed, and the story cant really progress if he lives, so therefore he will die. i guess not all of you have taken any writing classes, or even have above a 4th grade education with all of your "theories" that you take so seriously even if the story blatantly says that's not the way it is. jiraiya may be able to injure pein, but in the end pein will kill him and live through it. pein is the major villain right now and that means he will be taken down by naruto eventually.

you know before all this started and everyone started going off with all the theories of "naruto is the destined child" and "jiraiya will kill pein" bs i actually liked Jiraiya. but now i just want him to die so everyone that's on the "jiraiya is the greatest" bandwagon will stfu
    i agree that jiraya's survival might not be something kishi has decided,moreover jiraya left the sealing tech for naruto before jumping in this fight=sounds like farwell to me

most important,you didn't need to express yourself by attacking fans who post theories...and willing to see jiraya die because his fans wants him to live sounds like Genuine 4th grade if you know what i mean...let's keep things cool and freindly OK

Lol,

All this hate for a good guy -- the guy who's trained hokage-level and higher... I'm thinking some of you all forgot that Jiraiya trained a God. At least give the man props.
    Last edited by gradoman; 11-15-2007 at 07:52 PM. Reason: Grammar

yeah man Jiraya is the man al the way you know he created super shinobi's
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

i don't feel optimistic towards jiraya's death but he is a great shinobi and i am sure his death will mean a GREAT CHAPTER.....

etikit
    etiquette (lol at writing classes)

Don't bury J-Man before he's died!
    Yeah, it's likely that he will die - but not before pwning these three bodies that pain is using - a better way to go than getting pwned by Sasuke XD

But still, like people before said, J-man may live
    (Trained 4th Hokage, Naruto and pain - come on!)
    You never know whats going to happen.. - in those "writing classes" you might have learnt that "foreshadowing" can also be used to add suspense to the story, as what is assumed to be foreshadowing could quite well be a "red herring".

But man seriously, Im interested in this fight, but more importantly... Sasuke vs Itachi and the mystery of the stone tablet and the sharingan

so yeah, hopefully this fight is over soon (but not too soon!)

Thirsday without a pic and complete script out? No way!

Veteran Member
    once the true power of rinnegan is shown jiraiya will die

nice try :(

Quote Originally Posted by anarchris View Post
    once the true power of rinnegan is shown jiraiya will die

nice try :(
    Fact or wet dreams?
    Please don't cut yourself if Pain is killed in 2 chapters. :'(

the only reason that i believe that jiraiya will die is that this battle would end with a clear result!
    pein can not die because the myth about the greatness of rinnengan will collapse!
    also as a leader of akatsuki (even if tobi seems to have some sort of leadership) his death will have as an outcome the end of this organization!
    jiriaya death will not hurt the plot!
    also it would be a great stupidity if pain leaves him alive because then some secrets of this organization will be revealed!
    so if someone has to die that should be jiraiya!
    i think it is too early for pain to die by anyone...
    i like jiraiya and i admire his abilities but his death or loss would give new interest to the plot!
    naruto can not fight against his master!
    he will be recognized by everyone as the greatest nin when he defeat pain!
    so i give many chances for pain to be alive after the battle!
    so one way or another even by cheating pain will win and if kishi wants to make things dramatic he will kill jiraiya!