Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Jiraiya dying = Naruto 9.9 erases the Hidden Rain Village from existance....

At least it will give him something to obsess over other than that tired old Sasuke arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladeboras21 View Post
    jiriaya death will not hurt the plot!
    maybe but it would hurt my heart :'(
    please think about my poor little heart

Quote Originally Posted by Yakushi~Kabuto View Post
    maybe but it would hurt my heart :'(
    please think about my poor little heart
    common kabuto...jiraya lived to much to go down that fast...it s the first time we'll see him get serious (since we haven't seen what happened during the time skip with 4tails scoobydoo)...and if he dies,then all his years of loooooooooooooong experience will be worthless....i don't think so....have faith man

just kidding

sorry if i hurt you!-lol
    i will pray for jiraiya safety and victory!-lol
    you have my word!
    Last edited by Ladeboras21; 11-16-2007 at 12:20 AM. Reason: change heart to hurt

Maybe pa and ma will rescue jiraiya to the other places before pain can kill jiraiya..jiraiya at that time surely was badly injured.. hehe..sorry..i really place my high hope that jiraiya will survive ..

Pein needs to die and maybe Jiraiya too (hope not). Why? Because, I think that when Pein dies, Tobi will make his final move against Naruto and Sasuke. The mastermind behind organizations/plans always make their final move when their strongest follower is defeated.

Now i don't know if Tobi is stronger than Pein or not, but they cannot have 2 powerhouse character in one organization. It just doesn't work that way, either Pein dies or Tobi dies. Same thing happened to Naruto and Sasuke, both had the potential to be powerhouse characters from Konoha, but since it doesn't work like that, one of them had to be eliminated, and the result was Sasuke leaving to become a powerhouse character of another organization: Hebi/Oro's group.

You guys get it? Like the saying, "This town isn't big enough for the both of us." kinda thing.

I really convince that the last battle is between naruto and sasuke at the valley the last time they fought .. it's like the battle between the first hokage and Tobi

The fight at valley of the end already happened. The story will mainly goes arround the uchiha hideout now and reveal the secret hiding there. If something happen to Sasuke when he arrive at the hideout, Naruto's troop will arrive shortly after, if Naruto see Sasuke's in trouble he'll probly rush in and go frenzy.

For Jiraiya and Pein, Pein doesn't seem to have much attack power right now, most are defensive, maybe the taijutsu one got some strengh but doesn't seem much. Either pein will need a new strategy or it'll end up for his lost. Jiraiya is learning quickly the rin'negan power and will know how to adjust himself to fight it.

common plot device in stories is "the hero must go to his final battle alone" hence the jiraiya and eventually kakashi will die. if jiraiya lives that leaves tsunade, jiraiya, kakashi, and passably shikamaru in his way to become hokage and they cant kill them all at once so their systematically weeding them out so that when the time comes naruto will ascend to hokage and the goal since the beginning of the story will be complete. what do you mean no more than 2 power house characters in a story? akasuki is an organization full of powerhouse characters.

just remember; naruto is "no country for old men"

So, you're trying to say that almost all of the powerful people in Konoha will die in order for Naruto to become Hokage. I guess almost all of his peers will also have to die in order for him to reach that goal, since quite a few of them are pretty awesome.

I see that the theme for Naruto is: The next generation will be more powerful than the last, but you make it seem as though it is more along the lines of: everyone-must-die-before-the-hero-ascends. And that reminds me too much of the X movie. If this series headed that way, it would be a somewhat corny way of concluding this manga and so I highly doubt it would end with 90-99% of the storyline's major characters dead -- like the X movie did.

That would just be so wrong.
    Last edited by gradoman; 11-16-2007 at 04:52 AM. Reason: clarity