View Poll Results: Rate It!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 72.73%
  • Perona in the Cover,Awesome....(diessss)!!!

2 18.18%
  • Average

1 9.09%
  • Meeh

0 0%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    It might be that just about all of his techniques light up Sanji's feet now. I'm more curious about why the island doesn't register with the compass. Also, just how many freaking abandoned labs does Vegapunk have?

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    ^ You complain about that, but you don't touch the fact the Luffy has been much worse with his overuse of gear 2nd? Both power ups are pretty much at the same level. And don't compare a entire type of attacks like Diable Jambe to a single attack like asura. It would be more accurate to compare it to three sword style.
    Three-sword style isn't necessarily stronger than one or two swords--it depends solely on the type of technique Zoro is looking to use (and sometimes the number of weapons he has to defend against, like facing Kaku).

I was going to mention Luffy, but Luffy's use of Gear 2 is always well justified (Pacifista. Hordy. Vander Decken. Wadatsumi, because he was huge). His only wasteful use of it was using it to take out Hammond and that other fish when Sanji almost erected himself to death :-/

Not to derail the chapter discussion too much, but it'd be nice to just see some basic strikes strong enough to take out fodder. Both Franky and Chopper did it just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    It might be that just about all of his techniques light up Sanji's feet now. I'm more curious about why the island doesn't register with the compass. Also, just how many freaking abandoned labs does Vegapunk have?
    Probably a doing by the current occupants so that they can remain hidden. Also, I loved the huge little compliment paid to Franky by Master Waterfall. He truly is a mechanical prodigy.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Three-sword style isn't necessarily stronger than one or two swords--it depends solely on the type of technique Zoro is looking to use (and sometimes the number of weapons he has to defend against, like facing Kaku).
    Normally that would be true, but Zoro is better at using Three-sword style then the others, as pointed out when he fought the kitties.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    THANK YOU BOTH ^

i was seriously going to mention this earlier but i didn't because i thought people would think i was crazy

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Normally that would be true, but Zoro is better at using Three-sword style then the others, as pointed out when he fought the kitties.
    The way I see it is one sword style=30% Two sword style 60% three sword style 90% bandanna 100% Asura 300%. Of which, Asura is not a technique, it's a style; being that he has used several different techniques while using Asura. But yes, Sanji and Luffy using Diablo Jumble and Gears/Haki on single nameless/fodder targets is like Zoro using Asura on nameless/fodder targets. Then again, Zoro is the most battle experienced member of the crew, it could be very much just be Luffy and Sanji doing it because they can.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

wow, now I am a little understand why the island became like one part ice and one part is on fire. I only have to say the two minrals in one piece are so awesome! If luffy fight to them, he will be lose undoubtly.

.... by the way, could someone fix the discussion title? Its so wrong it almost looks like it was made wrong on purpose. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't notice sooner.
    It's fixed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Are we looking at another "Smoker becomes an unwilling ally to the Strawhats" situation again. It would seem that the current Punk Hazard occupants are making enemies of both groups.

And can we PLEASE put an end to this Sanji lighting up his foot to kick around fodder thing already?! Oda really delights in nerfing Sanji. Zoro is pulling out one-sword techniques to kill giant underwater monster fish and behead dragons, and Sanji has trouble kicking through a completely-destructable wall, then has to resort to his next level techniques to dispatch a random hazmat guy!

What gives?! That's like Zoro going "Asura" to take out his batch of fishmen pirate fodder back in the FI Arc. Sanji deserves respect that he just is not getting :-/
    At first this was I'm thinking too but look at it this way. We could easily tell the hierarchy of Zoro's techniques just by it's name or how many sword he uses. The same thing cannot be said about Sanji and to some extent to Luffy too. Until now I can't tell which is the strongest technique that Sanji uses except for diable jambe (I admit though, I can't remeber most of his attack). Sanji just rely on his kicking strength and it's hard to tell which kick is the stronger one specially if we just based it on it's name.

Now after the time skip how can Oda show us that Sanji did improve his kicking power? We can easily tell that Zoro slashing ability improved ten folds as he can now use a 360 pound cannon attack using only one sword but not on Sanji as his opponent gets to fly just the same. As I see it, Oda decided that flaming kicks is just now a normal attack for Sanji. Just like the 360 pound (180 pound pre time skip) cannon to Zoro which was one of his main techniques before. This is to show his improvement and not just for show.

Now if Diable is just a normal attack now then what will be Sanji's main techniques? Well he wanted to get 99 recipes (100 if we include Ivankov) from Kamabakka kingdom. That's a hundred new techniques. If Sanji's leg is the oven and now he has all the recipe he needs... can you smell what's cookin?

sig made by me

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Now if Diable is just a normal attack now then what will be Sanji's main techniques? Well he wanted to get 99 recipes (100 if we include Ivankov) from Kamabakka kingdom. That's a hundred new techniques. If Sanji's leg is the oven and now he has all the recipe he needs... can you smell what's cookin?
    I was in slight agreement until this part.The recipes are actually recipes. He blatantly told Ivankov that he would not learn Okama Kempo and take the 99 recipes by force. I'm still pretty confidant that Sanji did not learn any non cooking techniques from them seeing his attitude towards them.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!