View Poll Results: Rate It!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 72.73%
  • Perona in the Cover,Awesome....(diessss)!!!

2 18.18%
  • Average

1 9.09%
  • Meeh

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

One Piece 658 Discussion / 659 Predictions

Last edited by Phixion; 03-01-2012 at 09:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Lmao!!! I cant wait to hear all the i told hou so's.

Luffy and Leggy.... Aweome!!!

Ans thanks Daz!
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

OMG, I was right, it was were Aokiji and Akainu fought. Also, all these animals seem to be genetic experiments (Since Leopard and Giraffe are already taken), trying to create a Zoan without a fruit I'm guessing.

also, *looks up Androcracy* yep, the samurai is sexist.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Zoro watching Luffy play with a Centaur in the background.
    Luffy missing Leggy in one of the panels.
    Always nice to see Perona, the only well dressed female in One Piece nowadays.
    Confirmed for Punk Hazard being named after Vegapunk.
    So, it was the Admirals fight that made this island. How!? A fight, no matter how epic, shouldn't be elementally separated like that! It had to be, as someone once put it, a pissing contest. Putting that aside, we now know that Akainu and Akouji were just holding back in the war and are fully capable of not only reshaping an entire island, but the weather around the island as well.
    It's getting harder and harder to say it's not Law's doing.
    I hope Luffy keeps Leggy on for the rest of the arc.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Awesome chapter. As always Oda never fails. Tons of info in this chapter.

Aokiji and Akainu fought here. They probably fought most of the time in a distance just trying to overpower each other through their df's. So one side was hot and the other side was cold.

The "master" is not Vegapunk but he did some experiment on the island. That explains the WG gate in front and the surroundings in general that looks like experiments were taken place here. The master's liquid like form is interesting. It may not be his/her body though. A df maybe?

The weird animals can't be experiments of VP for all of them probably died when the Admirals fought here. It can be the doings of who cut the samurai in pieces. If that guy and the master is one is still suspect.

sig made by me

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Ahhh Peronaaaaaa..//to bad Bearsy is empty now.sob

Greaaaat Chapter!!!, yet frustrating. There mysteries keep getting built up, or more stuff is getting added. On top of a shichibukai and this weird organization, Smoker already has the island in sight.

@xioa: Law and Vegapunk rival maybe?

So, how long until we have 'children for nakama' or 'harpy for nakama' posted everywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    So lemme get this straight...

4 years ago an incident happened which shut down the island but 2 years ago it was normal to have the fight on it? I want to call baloney but since smoker confirmed it, i guess it happened

And even though vegapunk may have originally been experimenting on this island the main baddy isn't vegpunk since they called floating silly putty man master ( who said "that damn vegapunk" so doesnt look like they're allies either)

So im gonna tweak my theory into an old ex-rival of vegapunk took over punk hazard after the fight(?) and is trying to beat vegapunk by trying to one up vegapunk by replicating df abilities even better than vegapunk ( kizaru's laser into pacifistas) which is why they look to be failures instead of the usual vegapunk genius. The kids give it away i think for it not being vegapunk imo.

Also we have a teeny little more info on vegapunk when someone called him an old geezer the last page. So unless he discovered a way to slow down the aging process, he isn't the man who was talking to doflamingo at the end of the war like i though :(.

ATTENTION: CRAZY CROSS THEORY ALERT:

ahem... when aokiji and akainu fought 2 years ago, they didnt notice the gas which affected them during the end of the fight and put both of them to sleep. Now they are trapped somewhere in the underground base while evil floating silly putty man is mass-producing copies and sent a copy to trick everyone. until the SH's save them and they both join the crew since they are thankful mwsahahahaha

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

So THAT'S the definition of a red herring! Oda had us all so easily tricked with his "something happened four years ago" nonsense that no one would seriously consider that the island was fire and ice because of the two admirals.

Also, that's EXACTLY how the battlefield of a 10-day battle between two admirals should look, even two years later. Amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    ahem... when aokiji and akainu fought 2 years ago, they didnt notice the gas which affected them during the end of the fight and put both of them to sleep. Now they are trapped somewhere in the underground base while evil floating silly putty man is mass-producing copies and sent a copy to trick everyone. until the SH's save them and they both join the crew since they are thankful mwsahahahaha

Don't know why, but this is the first thing I thought of when I read this "theory"

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    The "master" is not Vegapunk but he did some experiment on the island. That explains the WG gate in front and the surroundings in general that looks like experiments were taken place here. The master's liquid like form is interesting. It may not be his/her body though. A df maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by One Piece View Post
    And even though vegapunk may have originally been experimenting on this island the main baddy isn't vegpunk since they called floating silly putty man master ( who said "that damn vegapunk" so doesnt look like they're allies either)
    I don't think that the master is liquid, based on the theme of this island I'm guessing that he's some sort of poison gas, probably the source of the gas the hazmat guys have. And he may not even be devil fruit, he could be a product of vegipunk's failed experiment, which would explain why he hates him.

Also, since the kids say that their no longer sick, I think that these guys disguise themselves as doctors in order to capture these kids. Either that, or they caused the kids to get sick.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

There are some interesting revelations in this Chapter: Punk Hazard is a former experimental ground by Vegapunk, also the Island where Akainu & Aokiji fought, also there are those weird gas using scientists......
    I still can't figure out who will be the main Villain in this arc, Smoker???, the watery Boss???, Law???, some weird ass Samurai??? dammit ODA your screwing my mind!