View Poll Results: Rate It!

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Epic!

8 72.73%
  • Perona in the Cover,Awesome....(diessss)!!!

2 18.18%
  • Average

1 9.09%
  • Meeh

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    So the admiral-fight taking place on this island-theory was actiually correct lol.
    Good to finally know how Vegapunk was involved in how this island got it's name + It explains the gate & fence.
    As for the baddy in the story... It's pretty obvious now that it's all his doing. (Samurai as well as creatures)
    He an old vegapunk-rival or (perhaps failed) experiment that give hims his form/powers w/e they may be?
    I can see they guy using a Shishibukai's name when comitting crimes, maybe that explains the samurai's words?
    Or, even though unlikely, he might actiually be one of the new shishibukais....

.... by the way, could someone fix the discussion title? Its so wrong it almost looks like it was made wrong on purpose. In fact, I'm surprised I didn't notice sooner.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Hmm so it is the battleground of Aokiji vs. Akainu...

And before that it was already a wasteland used by vegapunk for experiments, and the old lab is now inhabited by some other thing. Probably a creation from vegapunk or something that was working there.

ROFL at the centaurs mistaking luffy for an other centaur.

Like expected the giant kids are hostages/experiments. Probably some trick made the giants believe that they were 'sick' and had to be cured.

These giant kids will likely lead us right to Elbaf!!! xD WOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Credit to nami, i wouldn't expect less from her.

Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    I can see they guy using a Shishibukai's name when comitting crimes, maybe that explains the samurai's words?
    Or, even though unlikely, he might actiually be one of the new shishibukais....
    No, from this last chapter it's clear he wants to keep the marines as far away as possible. I don't think anyone knows he's there experimenting and he doesn't want the marines to find out. So he's kind of 'hiding' so to say. The poison is just a reason to keep them away without detection. One of vegapunk's experiments obviously let poison out 4 years ago on the island and 2 years later when the admirals fought it was already almost gone. So smoker knows something fishy is going on.

Why do you guys think that room is called the 'biscuits room' btw? I'm interested about that.
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 03-01-2012 at 10:29 AM.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar
    triple post much? ^

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Obviously he wouldn't like the government to know & thus keep them away using the gass.
    (Could be a Crocodile & Moria-like character)
    I know saying he could be a shishibukai might be a bit much, but it could explain the Samurai's outbursts.

Well, he could have been fighting with a shichibukai before he got captured. Doflamingo seems likely since he's in the slavetrading business. Doflamingo could be the one that enslaved his son and sold them to this guy who's using them for experiments. Then he fought with him and got captured as well.

It's obvious this man's son was enslaved like the giant kids, and most likely past away in one of the experiments. I think after this last chapter it's possible doflamingo is kidnapping children from all kinds of islands.

The only thing that's against this right now is the 'sickness'. I wanna hear more about that sickness, and if it's a trick or not.

Active follower and dieheart fan of the following running manga's:
    One Piece
    Naruto
    D. Grayman
    Bleach
    Fairy Tail
    Soul Eater
    Katekyo Hitman Reborn!
    Skip beat
    Vampire Knight
    Bakuman

hmm ... nice chapter i loved ussup.
    and i criedd when i saw franky getting tearrsss hahaha loved it .

the big question is who is the master
    the 'biscuits room' coold relate to big mom. but that not nearly enough to say it's her .

LOVE THIS CHAPTER but i see alot of people getting made about the 4 year then two years thing? why, its not that hard to understand that something happened 4 years ago (probably vega punks doing) that made it a waste land and thats why the admirals pics that island as the place for there fight because it was just a government owned waste land. cant wait till next chapter. sanji and franky were epic and brook was cool owning those guards and what not.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are we looking at another "Smoker becomes an unwilling ally to the Strawhats" situation again. It would seem that the current Punk Hazard occupants are making enemies of both groups.

And can we PLEASE put an end to this Sanji lighting up his foot to kick around fodder thing already?! Oda really delights in nerfing Sanji. Zoro is pulling out one-sword techniques to kill giant underwater monster fish and behead dragons, and Sanji has trouble kicking through a completely-destructable wall, then has to resort to his next level techniques to dispatch a random hazmat guy!

What gives?! That's like Zoro going "Asura" to take out his batch of fishmen pirate fodder back in the FI Arc. Sanji deserves respect that he just is not getting :-/

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

^ You complain about that, but you don't touch the fact the Luffy has been much worse with his overuse of gear 2nd? Both power ups are pretty much at the same level. And don't compare a entire type of attacks like Diable Jambe to a single attack like asura. It would be more accurate to compare it to three sword style.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off