1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach Chapter 483 : "KriegsErklarung"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-29-2012 at 01:22 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

I find it funny that pretty much ever single character here is overconfident in their own ability, it makes them all sound like hypocrites when they lose. And they killed Sasakibe? .....meh, so what? Ichigo could beat him in one punch.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I admit this chap made me wanting for more. Probably because were close for a Yama fight. The only thing I didn't like is there's no information given to us this chap except that they plan to end the soul society in 5 days. Typical slow pace from Kubo I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I find it funny that pretty much ever single character here is overconfident in their own ability, it makes them all sound like hypocrites when they lose. And they killed Sasakibe? .....meh, so what? Ichigo could beat him in one punch.
    That's what makes about 90 percent of characters in Bleach including the good guys. I still remember when Ishida first came to HM and said "tell Aizen the Quincy has arrived". I really thought he would be able to put some fight to some top guys there.

sig made by me

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    not a bad chapter got to find out the name of the organisation waging war they could be a group of individuals that learnt different techniques from different organisations :S ....

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I admit this chap made me wanting for more. Probably because were close for a Yama fight. The only thing I didn't like is there's no information given to us this chap except that they plan to end the soul society in 5 days. Typical slow pace from Kubo I guess.

That's what makes about 90 percent of characters in Bleach including the good guys. I still remember when Ishida first came to HM and said "tell Aizen the Quincy has arrived". I really thought he would be able to put some fight to some top guys there.
    i doubt yama jii will fight so soon they might do the same thing they did to yama in the filler episodes where they just find a way to bind him...

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

I thought this chapter had a bit of humor.... ichigo seemingly losing his powers, the tension from that thought was high but meet soon with the relief that ichigo is just BADASS.

this is where he should don his hollow mask and just devour this guy for trying.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post

He DID beat Mayuri. But yhe was with his ridiculously OP Final Quincy Hax!

So yhe, I found that chapter to be rather... random. I guess that if it was Kido that Ichigo broke out of it makes sense, just a really weird way to show it. And if these guys actually are going to take down Yamamoto then Ivan better be the weakest of them.

The best thing in that chapter was Yamamoto's line about security, and you gotta hand it to him, he's kinda right. Ofc there is no way to know for sure but the Vice Captain guy should actually be kinda strong, being Yamamoto's Vice Captain, tho i guess it really doesn't matter.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

??? I totally didnt get the chapter, wats up with ur bankai ends here...then a couple of white things appear n all of a sudden...IMPOSSIBLE!!! GETSUGA TENSHOU!!!

But cool 1 liner from old man yama...I'm the best security eh...haha

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Judging the cover , theirs a possibility that ichigo will get a tutor role in this arc probably?

Would be awsome if those dudes kill the old man though I dont think this will happen ( for now )

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    He cast a Kido trap to bind Ichigo's BanKai. But Since Ichigo broke our of Aizens lvl 90something kido he had no problems breaking out of this one.
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Dammit, why couldn't we see the Getsuga rape him.

In the end it's exactly as Aizen said, it all comes down to spiritual pressure. You can have the most badass kido or attacks but if your opponent is more powerful you'll get pwnd.