• |3| Average

1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Actually, anything involving Quincies, he usually uses German for.
    That's true, Kubo have used a different theme for all his major groups. Quincy German, Shinigami Japanese, Arrancar Spanish, foolbringers 1800's Americans I guess?

Wonder what music they will choose if the anime gets picked up again, guess that if Kubo does well with the manga now they might start the anime again.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Can someone translate the title and the name of their organization ? My German isn't at that level anymore (more like it's not at that level since years ago, if ever ;P).
    KriegsErklarung means declaration of war in english....its in google.... what is very hard to translate is the vandenreich... Reich means kingdom or empire.... Van den in dutch could mean "of/from" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Van_(Dutch) ....or it could be just a name like vanden empire.... there also rough translation that vandenreich altogether means invisible empire which would make more sense to me...since this guys are probably from the ice palace kubo is talking about... an empire secluded from SS,human world,HM or hell maybe even the royal realm... also in lithuanian vanden means water... water = ice? ice empire i donno hehe
    Last edited by my2kb22; 03-01-2012 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    What's up with the kid ? Is it me or is Kubo giving him too many front pages and the thing on Ichigo's hood... could that kid be, Hichigo reborn ?
    I think he's going to be Ichigo's student. Ever since the other cover its what I've been thinking. War is coming, maybe he'll learn something from him. Don't know what Ichigo can teach him though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think he's going to be Ichigo's student. Ever since the other cover its what I've been thinking. War is coming, maybe he'll learn something from him. Don't know what Ichigo can teach him though.
    could be but unless he is hiding some serious power somewhere under the hood, you can only polish a turd so much... Ichigo could teach him the basics like Urahara taught him? Fight him for a week straight or so? lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Whoah!!
    ??

Spoiler!

Water type

It's Hitler and everything about the Third Reich, come on people.

That's why they have masks.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    ??
    Got ya! (I'm not good at pranks, but i'll certainly prank a friend every now and then.)

Seems you were gone for a while Gaara. And by the way I agree with your analyses on Kubo's themes.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by my2kb22 View Post
    also in lithuanian vanden means water... water = ice? ice empire i donno hehe
    no it doesn't. vandens could mean of water, but water–vanduo
    but let's not confuse germans and lithuanians, btw my dictionary says reich means rich, I don't see empire anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Got ya! (I'm not good at pranks, but i'll certainly prank a friend every now and then.)

Seems you were gone for a while Gaara. And by the way I agree with your analyses on Kubo's themes.
    lol, I thought you thought that my analyses was horrible

Spoiler!

Water type

Qunicy came back, the Death to soul society...the old man might be lose in the battle, Ichigo will go here to resuce the old man and the people in soul society as a bleach hero....