3 16.67%
  • |3| Average

1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    First, I'd like to point out that Yamamoto is probably going to be tricked/trapped again, like he was when he fought Aizen and Wonderweiss. I mean, one simply doesn't attack the most powerful shinigami in Soul Society without being absolutely confident that you can neutralize him.

Secondly, we're probably going to start seeing a higher body count than we saw previously. I mean, this is the final arc, so there's no point in the author preserving the lives of all the fodder characters (which this manga has a lot of). From a story perspective, they brought Ichigo back because he was more powerful than maybe 99% of Soul Society, which means that it's a solid bet most of Soul Society is out-gunned by this new group of opponents.

Thirdly, I don't think it was a kido spell that was used against Ichigo, it looked like another Quincy item. And it did have an effect, it looks like it removed the layer of power provided by his fullbring, the extra pieces on his bankai form.

A kido spell that absorbs? naturally, for a quincy... for a moment there I was scared that Ichigo would lose his powers AGAIN.

hehe I was ready to make a comment about how Ichigo losing his powers was the new losing an arm in bleach...

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Thirdly, I don't think it was a kido spell that was used against Ichigo, it looked like another Quincy item. And it did have an effect, it looks like it removed the layer of power provided by his fullbring, the extra pieces on his bankai form.
    Saved by the fullbring...

If Ichigo had lost his powers....again....Kubo could have kissed his ratings bye bye

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Saved by the fullbring...

If Ichigo had lost his powers....again....Kubo could have kissed his ratings bye bye
    Looking at it again, I'd say it actually only damaged it a little even, it didn't take all the fullbring armor off.

http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483/15

His left arm still has the white pieces, and on the next page, he still has the black pieces at his neck and chest.

----

As for the person who asked about Sasakibe, it looks like he had been impaled on the ballista bolt, then shot into Yamamoto office/area in the tower. I don't think he's dead quite yet, he's still holding on to his zanpukto. http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/483/17

^ Wanted to point that out just now, oh well.

What to say ? Sealing a bankai ? Well, Aizen sealed a whole zanpakutou, with his puppet Wounderwaiss, so they aren't better than him if they can only seal bankai, especially since sealing a zanpakutou before it's fully released seems a more logical thing to do.

So, we still won't see Yamamoto's bankai, because it's going to be sealed ? Or, we are going to see it, but the moment he is sure of his victory, it's going to get sealed and then he is going to get killed.

What's up with the kid ? Is it me or is Kubo giving him too many front pages and the thing on Ichigo's hood... could that kid be, Hichigo reborn ?

Can someone translate the title and the name of their organization ? My German isn't at that level anymore (more like it's not at that level since years ago, if ever ;P).

How is no one talking about the REAL major reveal of this chapter and arc?!

Kubo has switched from Spanish to German O_O *dun dun DUUUNNNN*

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    unless Kubo is aiming to put these guys on Aizen's level right off the bat, which would be rather ridiculous.
    How so? I think that would be awesome, because that automatically makes the entire Gotei 13 the underdogs (hell, even Ichigo). And how better to create drama! We love rooting for the underdog, yes?!

In reference to your comment about Yamamato's perpetual red shirt lieutenant, it's more likely that someone found him out and about SS doing whatever the hell he does, off'd him then shot him through the window as a message.
    LMAO!!!!!!! So...we're just going with...no respect, huh? He just gets no respect from anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Ofc there is no way to know for sure but the Vice Captain guy should actually be kinda strong, being Yamamoto's Vice Captain, tho i guess it really doesn't matter.
    SHOULD be. But when has that ever helped him before...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    What's up with the kid ? Is it me or is Kubo giving him too many front pages and the thing on Ichigo's hood... could that kid be, Hichigo reborn ?
    I dunno, but that coverpage was awesome in that "Kubo interpretive art" kinda way.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    How is no one talking about the REAL major reveal of this chapter and arc?!

Kubo has switched from Spanish to German O_O *dun dun DUUUNNNN*
    Actually, anything involving Quincies, he usually uses German for.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    LMAO!!!!!!! So...we're just going with...no respect, huh? He just gets no respect from anyone?
    considering we were first shown his combat abilities in the SS arc along with the fat 2nd squad VC(prolly the only VC whom is more useless) and the 4th squad VC eye candy(where he busted out a wait for it.... french style rapier as a zanpakuto) all getting pwnt by Ichigo barehanded I don't think Kubo ever intended that guy to be respectable.

considering we were first shown his combat abilities in the SS arc along with the fat 2nd squad VC(prolly the only VC whom is more useless) and the 4th squad VC eye candy(where he busted out a wait for it.... french style rapier as a zanpakuto) all getting pwnt by Ichigo barehanded I don't think Kubo ever intended that guy to be respectable.
    Seeing as the previous 6th division captain, the grandpa Kuchiki, left, he probably couldn't force himself to diminish his useless, fighting wise, VC, because he would feel lonely, being the only one that looks so old... though there are 2 other captains with white hair and one VC with gray. They should make one of the Vizards his new VC although I wouldn't mind if he was to be replaced by Grandpa Kuchiki, unless he is dead.