• |3| Average

1 5.56%
  • |2| Bad

1 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Dammit, why couldn't we see the Getsuga rape him.

In the end it's exactly as Aizen said, it all comes down to spiritual pressure. You can have the most badass kido or attacks but if your opponent is more powerful you'll get pwnd.
    Right i knew ivan wouldn't stand a chance...ichigo is just too strong... but what was his purpose? i think he tried to seal ichigo's bankai or take it away... maybe because its so powerful that it would hinder their plans if he is indeed in cohoots with the vander reich...

"I am here..there is no better security than this" hehehe... greatest line so far in this new arc lol...badass yamamoto yeah!!!... there is no way they can defeat yamamoto unless they find a way to seal him... even without his zanpaktou he can pulverize this fencing looking reich to dust...and that was one hell of an arrow that hit his VC...poor thing so little screen time and now he gets "bravedheart" by giant arrow hhehehe...bleach is getting brutal and brutal lols

I thought this chapter had a bit of humor.... ichigo seemingly losing his powers, the tension from that thought was high but meet soon with the relief that ichigo is just BADASS.

this is where he should don his hollow mask and just devour this guy for trying.

current reading: Naruto:shipuuden, Bleach, Fairytails, Historys strongest diciple kenichi,
    berzerk, deadman wonderland, claymore, hunter x hunter, gantz, blue exorcist, one piece, zetman, witch hunter, liar game, and vagabond ..... I need more!

Hmm!

I suppose that the spirits of the Quincy who were killed by SS turned into hollows, and merged hollow powers with their own Quincy abilities...Or something like that.

I suppose these guys might have been Watching Aizen's fight when he sealed Yammaji's sword. Then they decided to try something similar with Ichigo.

I wonder if Ichigo even tried to mind-meld with Zangetsu yet?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar
    Ow shit it's the Vandenreich1!!!11!!!!1! Sooooo, Quincy/Arrancar/Nazis?

Bleach was abominably slow in terms of its pacing and makes Soul Society look absolutely pathetic (so you can walk into the chambers of the highest authority the place has, stab his lieutenant, and get away without repercussions now?),I did not get the Sasakibe scene at all. I mean, he's way up on the wall! How did he get there? Was he sent flying in from the right, fighting with someone unseen outside the room? Did he charge the stormtroopers offscreen, jump in the air, and get impaled there? Has he been hanging there the entire time?

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Loved it.

I loled when Ivan thought he nullified Ichigo's bankai. Seriously dude, Ichigo's raw power beats anything he could throw at him. Ichigo looked like he could've destroyed this dude if he wanted too. Yama's line of "there's no better security than himself," just badass. So these Quincy's are called the Vandenreich, I like the name, glad we didn't have to another 5 or so chapters to find that out. Poor Sasakibe, think he's dead though.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post
    Ow shit it's the Vandenreich1!!!11!!!!1! Sooooo, Quincy/Arrancar/Nazis?

Bleach was abominably slow in terms of its pacing and makes Soul Society look absolutely pathetic (so you can walk into the chambers of the highest authority the place has, stab his lieutenant, and get away without repercussions now?),I did not get the Sasakibe scene at all. I mean, he's way up on the wall! How did he get there? Was he sent flying in from the right, fighting with someone unseen outside the room? Did he charge the stormtroopers offscreen, jump in the air, and get impaled there? Has he been hanging there the entire time?
    Well like Yamamato said, he IS the deterrent to keep people from strolling into the CC's office, so no, I don't think they will get off without repercussions... unless Kubo is aiming to put these guys on Aizen's level right off the bat, which would be rather ridiculous. In reference to your comment about Yamamato's perpetual red shirt lieutenant, it's more likely that someone found him out and about SS doing whatever the hell he does, off'd him then shot him through the window as a message.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    Well like Yamamato said, he IS the deterrent to keep people from strolling into the CC's office, so no, I don't think they will get off without repercussions... unless Kubo is aiming to put these guys on Aizen's level right off the bat, which would be rather ridiculous. In reference to your comment about Yamamato's perpetual red shirt lieutenant, it's more likely that someone found him out and about SS doing whatever the hell he does, off'd him then shot him through the window as a message.
    The only way he'd die is when this damage he is taken is irreversible for some reason....meaning inoue's ability won't work on him for some unknown "new" reason... that this vandenreich people have damage capabilities far beyond inoue's or hachigen... or even unohana skills and mayuri technology... get the point? gotei13 has too many messiah like healing abilities kubo gave them that much... i hope he gives an opposing force to it for our new villains

The Question is: Why do they send a messenging Attack force to Yamamoto, while they still need to power up by, I suppose its stealing, Ichigos powers?? I think they are a little overconfident of how much their Cannonfodder guy could do againts the guy defeating Aizen.
    IMO these New Villains are some sort of Arrancar-Quincy who need capatin class reiatsu to perfect their beeings, but It wouldn't make any sense if they go directly to the most powerful source in SS, unless they have a fail proof ability to seal away & steal Yama Jiis powers....

I need more info!!!!!!

So Ivan is a bad guy after all.. and why can a Quincy use kido? that was kido, right? it had incantation and all.. I thought it was specifically shinigami technique. Aaah, and i love Ichigo's hood!! Is if safe to assume that hollowichigo will be back??

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    I admit this chap made me wanting for more. Probably because were close for a Yama fight. The only thing I didn't like is there's no information given to us this chap except that they plan to end the soul society in 5 days. Typical slow pace from Kubo I guess.

That's what makes about 90 percent of characters in Bleach including the good guys. I still remember when Ishida first came to HM and said "tell Aizen the Quincy has arrived". I really thought he would be able to put some fight to some top guys there.
    He DID beat Mayuri. But yhe was with his ridiculously OP Final Quincy Hax!

So yhe, I found that chapter to be rather... random. I guess that if it was Kido that Ichigo broke out of it makes sense, just a really weird way to show it. And if these guys actually are going to take down Yamamoto then Ivan better be the weakest of them.

The best thing in that chapter was Yamamoto's line about security, and you gotta hand it to him, he's kinda right. Ofc there is no way to know for sure but the Vice Captain guy should actually be kinda strong, being Yamamoto's Vice Captain, tho i guess it really doesn't matter.

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you