15 41.67%
  • |3| Average

3 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Itachi and Sasuke's confrontation has turned on the path that i feared but feel is necessary for the manga..... This talk would most probably send Sasuke into even more traumatic depths...!! this chapter made one clear indication that Sasuke won't get back by Itachi's description and advise... good for me.... though i have been meaning to ask this from you guys about the possibility that if ever Sasuke gets Rinnegan would he be able to revive Uchiha clan or Naruto's parents ? i am just thinking ahead as a possibility of naruto vs sasuke's end and later's redemption...!!

i don't know how many times i have been saying it lately but Hashirama was a legend of epic proportion...!!

Tsunade would surprise Madara for sure though she might die in process or rescued by Itachi and Sasuke..>!!

Kabuto get packing already hell is coming your way and two folds of that too

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Right?!!!

I love how this one thing, SPECIFICALLY, is cited, ALL BY ITSELF, as a handicap for Tsunade. A negative.

Does the physiology of the kunoichi's body make it produce chakra differently? Do their perceptive/intuitive natures gives them some kind of mental energy weakness? WHO CARES! Kishi can't even be troubled to explain why he lists "being a woman" as a detriment to being a shinobi, because...I assume it's because he thinks just being a woman in general is the weakness O_O

I'm...stunned that this made it through the editors! The Japanese laugh at our primitive notions of gender equality...
    Tsunade was just answering Madara's Slur about her being "a weak woman". That's all it is. She is not conceding to his argument, at least that's how I saw it.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    **If somehow, Minato ends up being a descendant of Hashirama then the Resemblance between Kurama Mode Naruto and the SO6p will make more sense
    There is another way it could make sense. And that's if the so6p split his own chakra into each tailed beast. That would mean Naruto mixing his own chakra with the original so6p chakra. And that could explain why he looks like him. He's basically becoming the sage.

I've also wondered why the so6p was called a "sage". Was he? I thought sages in the world of Naruto does frog summoning and can use sage mode? Could it be that the old frog that saw Naruto in his prophecy could have known the so6p? Or even have been his own summon?

I just don't think it's a coincidence that Naruto is a sage and now just happens to look a lot like the so6p after gaining Kurama's chakra. I also believe that this is the same yang chakra that made it possible for Hashirama to use Mokuton. The life energy combined with water and earth. Naruto in his chakra cloak is so full of life force that it makes Mokuton go berserk. And why would his chakra even react to Mokuton? Because he's got the so6p yang chakra, that's why.

I dunno, just throwing out throughts here, but I do think it seems possible.

SMU Representative
    I'm shocked that Sasuke did not bother to ask who cast the Edo Jutsu. For some reason I feel Oorchimaru may be making an appearance soon.
    Awesome Tees Coming Soon

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Bomb View Post
    I'm shocked that Sasuke did not bother to ask who cast the Edo Jutsu. For some reason I feel Oorchimaru may be making an appearance soon.
    I think Sasuke was more interested in the issues Tobi told him about. As for Oro, why would he show up?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

1) Itachi volunteered the info himself, before Sasuke even knew it was Edo.

2) No chance of Oro showing up unless Itachi (or Sasuke if he inherrits Totsuka from Itachi) releases him, assuming that Totsuka Can even be undone.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Because, in front of Itachi, the person who brought him back to life is insignificant.

So looks like I was right in saying that it would be impossible for Itachi not to notice Sasuke and that he would try to ignore him. I'm surprised Itachi said as much as he did though. And I'm surprised he said nothing about Sasuke's intention to destroy Konoha. Itachi truly is taking the path of non-involvement (or trying to) in regards to Sasuke right now.

i don't even know what to think of sasuke at the moment. i mean, he starts off looking all bad-ass, and now, just a whiny brat that's in need of his big brother. i get that he wants answers and is as confused as could be, but couldn't it have been handled a little differently? is it just the translation? am i missing something bigger? as for lady tsunade(sp), i hope she at least has a good fight before she kicks the bucket... shes bound to die off eventually, right?

Sasuke will now get mad at Itachi and as a revenge he will now save Konoha, because, you know, his way of expressing love to his bro was destroying Konoha just thought it makes sense... But maybe Sasuke is now too much of a crybaby to even get angry and take action properly..

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    This is one of those chapters where I would give my left testicle for a proper translation. So much dialogue, between so many important people, and yet so much mangling :-(

Healing himself just seems like Kishi's giving the First Hokage just way too much shine, but I suppose having physical energies directly inherited from the Sage would make that possible. Just like Naruto's incredible stamina was credited with helping his body endure the Kyuubi's chakra way back in the day. Beastly, that guy was.

And it made me cry to have to agree with Madara's assessment of Tsunade, but he was spot-on :'-(
    Lol for whatever reason, that sentence made me burst out laughing and I was in the library....