15 41.67%
  • |3| Average

3 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Looks like Itachi did notice Sasuke, but of coarse he wouldn't want to talk with him. Also he realizes that the entire Sasuke mess is his fault, good for him. But Sasuke, literally and Figuratively, stop following Itachi.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Can't believe how sasuke is still like a little brat, clinging onto itachi...makes him look so pathetic. N i guess itachi knows that his words alone won't be able to change sasuke. But still i would expect him to do abit more to help konoha in 1 way or another cause we all know that sasuke is gonna be the big bad antagonist at the end of the day i cant see how itachi is gonna stand for it knowing that sasuke is gonna be attacking konoha using his eyes.

**Hashirama the Ultimate Senju married an Uzumaki. You'd think that their offspring would be Better than Hulk, Juggernaut, and The Thing all rolled up in one.

**If somehow, Minato ends up being a descendant of Hashirama then the Resemblance between Kurama Mode Naruto and the SO6p will make more sense

**The Hashirama detractors...Don't wanna say haters, will get seizures now that the guy could even heal himself

**Loving the story, but waiting a whole week for dribbling tid-bits is rough on the nerves.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    Can't believe how sasuke is still like a little brat, clinging onto itachi...makes him look so pathetic. N i guess itachi knows that his words alone won't be able to change sasuke. But still i would expect him to do abit more to help konoha in 1 way or another cause we all know that sasuke is gonna be the big bad antagonist at the end of the day i cant see how itachi is gonna stand for it knowing that sasuke is gonna be attacking konoha using his eyes.
    1) Sasuke's reaction is very natural,Sasuke is a derranged guy who sees the believed source of his sorrows, and the guy is even supposed to be dead.

2) I am not convinced that Sasuke will be the main antagonist.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So what names do you guys think Naruto learned? We know he learned the Bijuu's names, and the chapter was called "Nine Names", but what if he learned something super epic, like the name of the Rikudou Sannin, or Tobi's true name? Seems like a lot of suspense for just names, Naruto clearly has some power remaining or some other source of confidence, and I really want to get back to that. What are the odds we see Naruto within the next 3-5 chapters? And no, his cameo in this chapter doesn't count.

This is one of those chapters where I would give my left testicle for a proper translation. So much dialogue, between so many important people, and yet so much mangling :-(

Healing himself just seems like Kishi's giving the First Hokage just way too much shine, but I suppose having physical energies directly inherited from the Sage would make that possible. Just like Naruto's incredible stamina was credited with helping his body endure the Kyuubi's chakra way back in the day. Beastly, that guy was.

And it made me cry to have to agree with Madara's assessment of Tsunade, but he was spot-on :'-(

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Lollipop Candy ♥BAD♥ girl daz bonez's Avatar

This is quite possibly the most honest Naruto chapter ever.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Fisher Tiger is a punk ass bitch.

-----credit to Maximo for the kick ass ava----

Quote Originally Posted by daz bonez View Post

This is quite possibly the most honest Naruto chapter ever.
    Right?!!!

I love how this one thing, SPECIFICALLY, is cited, ALL BY ITSELF, as a handicap for Tsunade. A negative.

Does the physiology of the kunoichi's body make it produce chakra differently? Do their perceptive/intuitive natures gives them some kind of mental energy weakness? WHO CARES! Kishi can't even be troubled to explain why he lists "being a woman" as a detriment to being a shinobi, because...I assume it's because he thinks just being a woman in general is the weakness O_O

I'm...stunned that this made it through the editors! The Japanese laugh at our primitive notions of gender equality...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I think it's overdue, we need to see a flashback to the valley of the end battle between the two juggernauts, Madara and the Shodai.
    Too many things were built on that confrontation. Hashirama was the best ever. Even infamous Madara had to get Kurama to even the odds against the Shodai and still probally got his ass handed to him. Kishi needs to let us see the uberness of the most famous duel in the narutoverse.

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Island man View Post
    I think it's overdue, we need to see a flashback to the valley of the end battle between the two juggernauts, Madara and the Shodai.
    Too many things were built on that confrontation. Hashirama was the best ever. Even infamous Madara had to get Kurama to even the odds against the Shodai and still probally got his ass handed to him. Kishi needs to let us see the uberness of the most famous duel in the narutoverse.

I agree; I also said that we need to see that battle once in addition to how it would be nice to see Madara Summon the Nine Tails (Kurama). Then I got trolled on how Madara couldn't summon the Nine Tails. Needless to say I would love to find that troll and go So good....jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Right?!!!

I love how this one thing, SPECIFICALLY, is cited, ALL BY ITSELF, as a handicap for Tsunade. A negative.

Does the physiology of the kunoichi's body make it produce chakra differently? Do their perceptive/intuitive natures gives them some kind of mental energy weakness? WHO CARES! Kishi can't even be troubled to explain why he lists "being a woman" as a detriment to being a shinobi, because...I assume it's because he thinks just being a woman in general is the weakness O_O

I'm...stunned that this made it through the editors! The Japanese laugh at our primitive notions of gender equality...
    Actually, chakra is produced partially based on physical stamina, which is related to physical strength to a high degree. Tsunade has incredible stamina due to her lineage, but her male relatives would probably be a little stronger. Kushina had more powerful chakra than Minato, but Naruto is stronger.

At least you don't need to be a man to have hardcore Will of Fire, which she's about to prove she's got in spades. She's got as much of that as any Hokage. Also, keep in mind it's a Bad Guy hating on women, and Tsunade throws it back at him without taking it seriously. Several Joss Whedon productions come to mind.
    Last edited by Rlinfamous; 02-29-2012 at 04:17 PM.