15 41.67%
  • |3| Average

3 8.33%
  • |2| Bad

2 5.56%
  • |1| Terrible

1 2.78%
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12
    As far as Sakura being a useless bag of of stupid, Tsunade has at least a reason for being awful.... she is like 301 years old or something like that. Sakura hasnt done anything really relevant since being caught by Gaara in the first arc and the last useful thing she did was.....???
    Last edited by Zero_Nero; 03-07-2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: clarity

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Nero View Post
    As far as Sakura being a useless bag of of stupid, Tsunade has at least a reason for being awful.... she is like 301 years old or something like that. Sakura hasnt done anything really relevant since being caught by Gaara in the first arc and the last useful thing she did was.....???
    She stopped that one Zetsu that was disguised as Neji. Also, she helped fight against Sasori, and also helped heal/defend the village against Pain. She probably saved Karin's life, so if Karin ever does anything important from here out, it's thanks to Sakura.

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    She isnt that useless, like most of you think.. like RLINFAMOUS said; her fight against Sasori, was amazing!!

- After we've seen Naruto and Sasuke grow so fast in power, it was very logical to think that Sakura cant match that. Sakura, as a medical ninja, needs to SAVE the rest.

Her final task, will be saving Sasuke, from not dying.. that why; she wont feel useless anymore. Sasuke will be all like: dont spill your energy on me, go help Naruto.. I've only hurt you from the day I left the village, and Sakura will be like: stop it Sasuke, you remember what I've said that day --> I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, and now I'm not saving you for me, but mostly for NARUTO. He kept fighting for you, even when I wasn't sure of you wanted or could be saved from the darkness anymore.

You and I, are the ones who needs to watch Naruto's back..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    She isnt that useless, like most of you think.. like RLINFAMOUS said; her fight against Sasori, was amazing!!

- After we've seen Naruto and Sasuke grow so fast in power, it was very logical to think that Sakura cant match that. Sakura, as a medical ninja, needs to SAVE the rest.

Her final task, will be saving Sasuke, from not dying.. that why; she wont feel useless anymore. Sasuke will be all like: dont spill your energy on me, go help Naruto.. I've only hurt you from the day I left the village, and Sakura will be like: stop it Sasuke, you remember what I've said that day --> I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, and now I'm not saving you for me, but mostly for NARUTO. He kept fighting for you, even when I wasn't sure of you wanted or could be saved from the darkness anymore.

You and I, are the ones who needs to watch Naruto's back..
    Ahan.... Seems like the only way that Sakura might be able to give her character any form of depth / quality..... The way things are even Konohamaru has shown more Character prowess (Rasengan on Pain minion) than Sakura who just acts like a whiny bitch / cry's or better yet freeze'z up during a kill / capture moment (brief sparring session with a very bruised & chakra spent Sasuke... )
    I mean Come on Look at Hinata.... Shes not even a main support character.... Yet she has substantial Character depth....Shes easier on the eyes, Does Efficent utilisation of Bayakugan for Recon / Fighting, And most of all the "COHONES" to go up against Pain 'Nagato'.... We all know she got her arse wooped / One-Hit K.O!! but atleast she wasnt bitchin on the sidelines "Naruto... Save US!!!...." *Sakura* ..... And yes the Fish-Net-Vest covered Twin mounds / Bazookaz of Konoha were also a nice revelation!! *http://www.mangareader.net/93-447-2/...pter-442.html*