Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Bleach Urahara's next project

When Ichigo went to Hueco Mundo, Urahara said he had something to do.

What's exactly his project? Is it to send the captains to Hueco Mundo or anything else? Like training Tatsuki to help the battle or another suprising project?

Let's Enjoy Your Meal in Kenpachi Fried Chicken!

I think it was sending Kenpachi, Unohana, Mayuri, and Byakuya to Hueco Mundo.

ya, i think that was the big project he was preparing. he was able to send ichigo when he did because ss had already contacted urahara to create a gate to be able to handle the spiritual pressure of four captains (dont know if it can handle any more than that, but i bet it could). but, now that that is done, i bet he would probably have all of ichigo's friends up to date on what he knows and is probably helping them with harnessing what little reiatsu they have.

I think Urahara has another thing hidden inside his sleeves. Modify the gate for the captains is easy thing for him. I don't understand Soul Society. They kicked Urahara because the Hougyoku, but now they are asking for his help.

I wonder what Urahara's connection with Ryuken and Isshin. Is it possible for Tatsuki, Mizuiro, and Keigo to join the battle this winter?

Naruto

I dont think so those guys are way too weak to go against arrancar
    Last edited by sevencold19; 08-15-2010 at 03:22 AM.

I doubt they'll be sent in.

When Orihime and Chad developed their powers, they could barely take on hollow. Chad had difficulty taking down an ex-espada member. It'll be a long time before Tatsuki and CO. can do anything useful.

I'm pretty sure that once Chad had unlocked his power fully, he got rid of the ex-espada pretty damn fast..

I think Urahara could find something surprising to boost the power in human soul like Chad and Tatsuki. Or maybe Isshin and Ryuken will join the fight with Aizen? Who knows?

ooO that would be tyte, to see Isshin and Ryuken fightin, especialy Isshin! But i remember readin somewhere that kubo wants to get more into the story of kenpachi, and who yachiru is, the person who he named pinked haird girl after. And mabye even bankai for kenpachi, all i know, this story has a long long way to go. Like who exactly ichigo is, why urahara was exiled...

Quote Originally Posted by henrikoez View Post
    I think Urahara has another thing hidden inside his sleeves. Modify the gate for the captains is easy thing for him. I don't understand Soul Society. They kicked Urahara because the Hougyoku, but now they are asking for his help.

I wonder what Urahara's connection with Ryuken and Isshin. Is it possible for Tatsuki, Mizuiro, and Keigo to join the battle this winter?
    urahara's connection with ryuuken and isshin has been driving me nuts. i'm sure it'll be another two damn years before anything is revealed, too.

i agree that urahara probably has something else up his sleeve. he always does. i'm convinced he's doing 48458934 different things, and in everything he does there's an ulterior motive. i'm simply convinced.

i always wondered how that made urahara feel - exiled from soul society, and then they turn around and want his help?

i hope the other humans stay away from the battle. tatsuki and co. annoy me... a lot. i don't want to see them get a whole lot of page time. plus, the cast is already pretty big... don't need to add more to it.