Indications of Madara Rewinding Time - Will Sasuke be able to as well?

I guess you've all seen the footage of Madara and Hashirama from the new console game coming up?
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/...o-genetations/

Apparently Kishimoto has overlooked the cutscenes and this footage shows Madara doing some stuff regarding time control. Now some people think it's just an advanced sharingan precongnition. But I believe even that precognition is linked with time itself. Just in a much smaller scale. Think about it, tsukiyomi as well is doing stuff to people's perception of time. And Tobi has his strange space time jutsu as well. Space and time is obviously linked to Uchiha and their eyes. Tobi is obviously linked with Madara and it seems as Madara's EMS could have done some sort of Izanagi-time-altering jutsu to "rewind" the actual death process when fighting Hashirama. Space and time is a clear element in the Uchiha in general.

And recent rumours has it that Sasuke will be able to slow time. Now this is actually getting pretty interesting. This could be a nice way of balancing out Naruto's OP'ed speed as of now. What do you guys think? Is this a bad move from Kishimoto or does it fit? I think it fits great and this must have been planned for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    I guess you've all seen the footage of Madara and Hashirama from the new console game coming up?
    http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/02/...o-genetations/

Apparently Kishimoto has overlooked the cutscenes and this footage shows Madara doing some stuff regarding time control. Now some people think it's just an advanced sharingan precongnition. But I believe even that precognition is linked with time itself. Just in a much smaller scale. Think about it, tsukiyomi as well is doing stuff to people's perception of time. And Tobi has his strange space time jutsu as well. Space and time is obviously linked to Uchiha and their eyes. Tobi is obviously linked with Madara and it seems as Madara's EMS could have done some sort of Izanagi-time-altering jutsu to "rewind" the actual death process when fighting Hashirama. Space and time is a clear element in the Uchiha in general.

And recent rumours has it that Sasuke will be able to slow time. Now this is actually getting pretty interesting. This could be a nice way of balancing out Naruto's OP'ed speed as of now. What do you guys think? Is this a bad move from Kishimoto or does it fit? I think it fits great and this must have been planned for years.
    I made a post similar to this in the "Izanami" thread over the summer, so I'm just gonna copy/paste!

I think space/time may be linked to the Sharingan for several reasons. The bending of time/reality seems akin to bending the form an object takes, not too different from how Genjutsu can alter one's perception of reality. Tsukuyomi forces the victim to experience multiple days' worth of suffering within a brief moment. Sasuke was able to take control of Orochimaru's alternate dimension by using his basic Sharingan genjutsu. Even the nature of the Sharingan's enhanced reflexes can be seen as experiencing "time" on a different level than everyone else... the Sharingan users literally see the opponent's movements before they happen.

I think the Sharingan's powers over Genjutsu, which are based on altering one's perception of reality, stem from the essence of all spiritual energies in the Narutoverse, providing a concept and design out of imagination. Space/time jutsu, which bends the laws or current state of reality, must also be heavily based on spiritual energies, although unlike pure Genjutsu it has actual, physical effects on reality. However, the Sharingan is the only tool that can perfectly synchronize Genjutsu with reality, giving it a vastly superior control over space/time jutsu as well.

I agree, and it seems as though the so6p split his chakra between his two sons. Mind and body. And this concept repeats over and over in the manga. Older son/younger son, dark/light, Uchiha/Senju, Madara/Hashirama, Sasuke/Naruto.

And notice how Naruto's chakra cloak react to mokuton? This must be because of Naruto and Kurama's yang chakras, which is the last ingredient besides water and earth elements that makes mokuton possible.

So think about this, if Hashirama was able to do Mokuton because of his Yang chakra which comes from the younger brother, why would Kurama's chakra react to it? And why does Naruto basically look more and more like the sage of six paths? I'm starting to think the sage split his own chakra onto each jubi. And Naruto is basically becoming the sage of six paths. Not an incarnation, the actual sage.

Seriously?

Something isn't right with this video. If that's what Madara and Hashirama can do, then Kakashi would be able to beat them - at the same time. Seriously, Madara has the Sharingan, so he should at least be able to see what Hashirama wants to do. But the idea that Hashirama can put a contract-seal on Madara by Madara jumping on him, and all this while he is suppressing Kurama's chakra is ridiculous - to say the least.

As far as I am concerned, speed is supposed to be a key asset if you want to beat someone, let alone a Sharingan-user. Kakashi is way faster than either of them as they are shown in the video.

I refuse to analyse a so-called Sharingan ability presented in a video that makes the fight of two of the strongest shinobi in the entire narutoverse look like the fight between Naruto and Neji during the Chunin-exams.

I don't buy it.

Well, here you're actually adressing some of my general thoughts on manga and shounen in general. And the main reason I stopped watching/reading Bleach. It's all level based and level scaled.

Naruto does suffer from this as well, but not at that same extent. I also think we've been biased by the recent chapters with Edo Madara. Madara was never as strong as that. Because of the Hashirama implant to his edo body, he now basically have the combined power of those two.

Also, because it's all level scaled, characters are indirectly powered up when someone else is. For example, when seeing this fight between Madara and Hashirama who was so powerful, this makes Kakashi seem more powerful as well, because of his known strength, speed and intelligence. Basically everyone's boosting each other up. Whether or not Kakashi could take on either of them is still unknown.

But speed is also relative in this manga. Remember Rock Lee in the chunin exams? His amazing speed seemed almost as fast as Naruto's Biju cloak now. And those speeds cannot possibly compare in a real comparison. Anyway, back to the actual topic. This could be an indication of a lot of things and leaves a lot of clues.