1 20.00%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    cheeeeeeeats.......Raven tail definitely look like they want a one on one contest with fairy tail. Also lucy was really amazing in this battle.I really liked it. Flare reminded me a lot of sindel from mortal kombat.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

__________________________________________________ __________________________
    Currently planning war strategies at a tea party with Madara, Kabuto, Zetsu and Sasuke.

i loved the chapter. but i will say its getting to look like a WWE story arc, you know with the team up and sneak attacks. plus, the cheating and the reffs not catching it. then the "HAHA i got my ass kicks and totally was going to loose because your better than me but i get the W on the record so you SUCK" thing i did like how he showed that lucy has some real power now. but,i would have rather lucy ripped her apart with leo and capricorn. but still good chapter.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Gotta say it's odd that if some of the masters, or even Natsu and some of the just s class members could tell Lucy was affected by some outside force not her enemy; then how could the judges/ PTB not be good enough to also notice the same thing? Me thinks me smells the scent of conspiracy from the PTB. This might also explain why Gray was constantly locked onto in the last game; especially since they said that any spell or magic used on some1 else, if they missed they take away points, if hit they get points, and it's restarted. So if he did some type of tracking spell after or before starting the game, then he should have been caught by any vaguely significant mages?
    Well it's obvious. It's either their bias against FT or doesn't give a shit if people cheat. Yajima did noticed it though but I don't think he has the power to overturn the decision.

I'm surprised Lucy used gemini. I thought Mashima won't use it again coz to be honest, Gemini's magic is so hax it's easy to pick plotholes from it. I mean why don't gemini just rush towards Makarov and be near enough to copy him. It's not like it'll take an hour to do that. The idea of copying Lucy is good and all but the technique is not mastered yet so it's better to just copy a strong guy like makarov then fairy law their asses down.

sig made by me

Well it's obvious. It's either their bias against FT or doesn't give a shit if people cheat. Yajima did noticed it though but I don't think he has the power to overturn the decision.

I'm surprised Lucy used gemini. I thought Mashima won't use it again coz to be honest, Gemini's magic is so hax it's easy to pick plotholes from it. I mean why don't gemini just rush towards Makarov and be near enough to copy him. It's not like it'll take an hour to do that. The idea of copying Lucy is good and all but the technique is not mastered yet so it's better to just copy a strong guy like makarov then fairy law their asses down.
    It was already explained that Gemini can only copy a person with a similar level of power to it. So, someone like Makarov is way out of reach, unless Gemini becomes stronger, or Lucy will power it up with her own magic. There might come a time when Lucy's magic power will be too high for Gemini to copy it as well.

Decidedly Undecided
    Congratulations, Mashima. You've gone and made villains that everyone hates right off the bat. Pretty impressive.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

@Zero: Oh yeah, just misread that one. I thought gemini have to be near to the person they're about to copy lol. Thanks for the correction. Anyway it was still a bad plan for Lucy though it would have worked. She should have just let gemini copy Flare (seems doable imo) and let them fight and cancel each other out then wait for the right moment to attack with her other spirits or copy Natsu and dragon breath Flare's hair out.

sig made by me

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Just thought id drop by and tell you how much i love natsu. Such a beast.If i was there id beat the shit out of that crowd. How dare they laugh at lucy.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    It was already explained that Gemini can only copy a person with a similar level of power to it. So, someone like Makarov is way out of reach, unless Gemini becomes stronger, or Lucy will power it up with her own magic. There might come a time when Lucy's magic power will be too high for Gemini to copy it as well.
    well wouldn't lucy's power feed gemini so i don't think her becoming to powerful is possible? right?
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Copying bathtowel Lucy > copying Makarov.

it's a little bit off topic but when was this magic used before in the manga which chapters?