• |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Fullmetal Alchemist Fairy Tail Chapter 272 : "The Noble Loser"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

them fu*kers really start to piss me off. they are so bad and yet they win again.
    I hope for natsu and erza to beat the hell out of them and I also hope natsu tears the other dslayers apart. He should outclass them so the world can see who Fairy Tail really is!!

Decidedly Undecided
    Damn. This is beginning to even piss ME off, and I don't usually get pissed off by manga (except for unannounced delays and the like).

Ah, well. All these setbacks will only serve to make their victory that much sweeter.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Now that was some bullshit. Damn cheaters. They'll get em next time.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Don't sweat it, they'll come back with an epic victory like they always do.

So, if it wasn't obvious before (How could it not have been...), this is surely going to turn into a Fairy Tail-Raven Tail grudge match sooner rather than later. Sure the matches against the other Dragon Slayers will take center stage, but it seems the main portion of this arc is gonna be dealing with Raven Tail. Oh, and of course, Zeref supporter #4.

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    Did not expect to read a nice chapter here

Gotta say it's odd that if some of the masters, or even Natsu and some of the just s class members could tell Lucy was affected by some outside force not her enemy; then how could the judges/ PTB not be good enough to also notice the same thing? Me thinks me smells the scent of conspiracy from the PTB. This might also explain why Gray was constantly locked onto in the last game; especially since they said that any spell or magic used on some1 else, if they missed they take away points, if hit they get points, and it's restarted. So if he did some type of tracking spell after or before starting the game, then he should have been caught by any vaguely significant mages?
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Quote Originally Posted by SCarred Luffy Lvl:Z View Post
    Gotta say it's odd that if some of the masters, or even Natsu and some of the just s class members could tell Lucy was affected by some outside force not her enemy; then how could the judges/ PTB not be good enough to also notice the same thing?
    My thoughts exactly. Kinda bugged me, so Mashima'd better explain this later on.