• |4| Good

0 0%
  • |3| Average

0 0%
  • |2| Bad

0 0%
  • |1| Terrible

0 0%

Hitomi no Catoblepas Katekyo Hitman Reborn Chapter 374 : "Hibari Kyouya VS. XANXUS"

A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    What the fuck this shit is getting better and better , cant really belive it though this manga is 0% disapointing =D ( just rememberd that tsuna stupidy incident but anyways lol)

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Thats what Im talking about. My favorite character getting busy. I hope Xanxus hasnt lost yet. I love how saying he lost to Tsuna is taboo to him.

So Dino convinced Hibari to add a whip to his weapon. Dino runs Hibari. I like that duo, Hibari and Dino.

Double post! I just wanted to add that the last page looks really good. Almost gives you the full scope of Xanxus' strength. My favorite bad good guy ever, with the exception of Vegeta.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 02-22-2012 at 06:13 PM. Reason: double post
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Good chapter!

I wonder what kind of plan Reborn has for Hibari seeing how he doesn't want him to lose at this moment. I like Xansus cambio form.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    I think Reborn's plan is to eliminate Xanxus now. If Hibari loses then Reborn knows that he'll be coming after Tsuna next. Although, Tsuna beat him before it's still not wise to fight him again if you can avoid it. The dude is crazy and crazy strong

Dude my double post, awwww....thanks a lot Jaiden.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

So far, so good.

I wonder how Xanxus would beat Hibari (not until Dino saves him of course).