• |3| Average

5 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.50%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.00%
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    IMO it's a little too much of spamming Hashirama again & again, though I'm courious how this problem will be solved! By the way, isn't it now a huge disadvantage for Sasuke to not have Hashiramas cells????
    Hashirama was the greatest Ninja that ever lived, after the SO6P, I suppose it's only Natural for every Megalomaniac to seek his power. Also if Sasuke ever faces Madara, he'll be in for a slap-down. This will work in Tobi's Favor, because Tobi is just itching for an excuse to sync Sasuke up to GM. Tobi won't care whether the slap-down comes from Naruto or Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post

Oh, and Madara's Susano'o has indeed gained legs.

And is Sasuke just running around with his sword drawn? In the rain?
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    We've Seen Susanoo develop from a ghostly outline, to having skelton, to sinews, and an armoured form, ALL UPPER BODY.

Q).....Will Susanoo ever show Legs?

I thought Maybe the Sasuke sensed something puissant from that direction (Itachi?), and he had his word drawn for battle He certainly wouldn't have expected what he sensed to be Itachi, even if it felt like Itachi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

LOL, Madara's playing minecraft :p (Kishi probably too ).

This pretty much confirmed that just a Senju/Uzumaki or Uchiha, can't beat the current Edo Madara hax Hashimara's head (at least this explains why his Susanoo had two heads), so Naruto and Sasuke will need to team up to own him.

It looks like Susanoo is strengthened by Hashirama's DNA as well, thus it gaining additional heads, arms and it's own legs, it's no longer a Gundam, now it's Megazord (by combining Hashirama's head with Uchiha Madara ;P).

So, they have met, or is Sasuke going to fool himself that it's only someone similar ?

Imagine how pissed Hashirama would be in this era :p, I mean everyone has his head on their bodies and knowing how Tobi likes to hide some stuff, you probably can guess were it is placed ;P. He should be thanking the 3rd for forever imprisoning him inside the Demon God, at least he doesn't need to watch this sh*t.

From the way Kabuto speaks about Hashirama, he seems far superior to Madara. It looks like Madara, even though superior to others, was fooling himself all this time that they are equals or even rivals ;P. The thing that previous Kazekage said to Onoki, seems to apply to Madara as well.

Good chapter.

great chapter though it was very short... and in fact the last pages made it such an excellent chapter....!!

Fate guides them....!! somehow i don't think this statement will get wasted by Sasuke thinking this sight as an illusion... he might get shocked and not interfere immediately and perhaps just follow Itachi to Kabuto's hideout.... there either he witness Itachi being outsmarted by Kabuto (won't like it) or he team up with Itachi to drop curtain over Kabuto...!! There meeting is almost inevitable now... looking forward for Uchiha massacre secret unfolds completely at last...!

my guess is Itachi will tell Sasuke that Uchiha were helping Madara from a long time (Nine tails attack) but Madara back stabbed them too... thats enough to piss off Sasuke.

Finally Kabuto showed his trump card lolzz we guessed it was Madara little we guessed it was fusion of Madara and Hashirama.... so he did that when he was at Tobi's ? he is as sick as Oro

Damn Hashirama was a legend of epic proportion... we gotta see Hashirama vs Madara too..!!

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Hashirama was the greatest Ninja that ever lived, after the SO6P, I suppose it's only Natural for every Megalomaniac to seek his power. Also if Sasuke ever faces Madara, he'll be in for a slap-down. This will work in Tobi's Favor, because Tobi is just itching for an excuse to sync Sasuke up to GM. Tobi won't care whether the slap-down comes from Naruto or Madara.
    If the translation is right then it might as well be. Even though it could be just an opinion from Kabuto, the guy doesn't exaggerate and giving Hashirama that highest praise made me believe that the first indeed is the strongest kage out there.

sig made by me

So much for your theory Pow of the two of them not meeting.

Yup, looks like that meetings going to happen. Looks like Itachi hasn't noticed Sasuke yet, but Sasuke is sure to chase him down now. It'll sure be interesting to see what happens when Itachi tells Sasuke what he doesn't want to hear.

Now I have mixed feelings, wasn't the 4th Hokage the strongest Hokage? I'm not sure if Kishi just raised up the 1st Hokage power, or if the 4th is really that strong, or it just an opinion from Kabuto.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Imagine how pissed Hashirama would be in this era :p, I mean everyone has his head on their bodies and knowing how Tobi likes to hide some stuff, you probably can guess were it is placed ;P. He should be thanking the 3rd for forever imprisoning him inside the Demon God, at least he doesn't need to watch this sh*t.
    LOL! Indeed. "Silly Rabbit--Current generation always surpasses the previous generation" my ass!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This pretty much confirmed that just a Senju/Uzumaki or Uchiha, can't beat the current Edo Madara hax Hashimara's head (at least this explains why his Susanoo had two heads), so Naruto and Sasuke will need to team up to own him.

From the way Kabuto speaks about Hashirama, he seems far superior to Madara. It looks like Madara, even though superior to others, was fooling himself all this time that they are equals or even rivals ;P. The thing that previous Kazekage said to Onoki, seems to apply to Madara as well.
    Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that Hashirama just became the second coming of Jesus overnight :-/ No wonder every time he shows up, it takes a hax jutsu to deal with him (Nine-tail fox, death god seal).

That being said--I will go on record to say that Kurama-Naruto could trump 1st Hokage Hashirama Senju. *runs off to make a thread*

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

I just don't think that Madara's Susano'o was affected by the Hashirama implant.

It might be a good coincidence that it's got 2 heads like how Edo-Tensei'd Madara has.

Nice chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    So much for your theory Pow of the two of them not meeting.
    Nice to see ya Banana Dude

Quote Originally Posted by Kabow View Post
    Now I have mixed feelings, wasn't the 4th Hokage the strongest Hokage? I'm not sure if Kishi just raised up the 1st Hokage power, or if the 4th is really that strong, or it just an opinion from Kabuto.
    I Think that being the Most Powerful in terms of Raw Power does not always always mean the Most deadly. With FTG, Minato would evade any attack from Shodaime. The River of Trees and so on and so forth would mean very little against Minato.

I also think this Illustrates how EDO Tensei Weakens a Ninja. Sandaime Had no business defeating Shodaime and Nidaime when Oro summoned them, had they not been weakened by Edo Tensei's control through Orochimaru.

These guys should have been able to cream Sandaime, and the Whole of Konoha, Sand Village, Sound Village plus more, if they had been fighting with their own minds and own will.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !