5 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.50%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.00%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Good chapter.

Still waiting for Sasuke vs Itachi.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

WOooOW!!!
    Soo many possiblities arising from this chapter..... 1. Sasuke's Susanou Gundam!! 2. Itachi Bitch-Slapin Sasuke [Crypiottiger]... 3. IMBA Madara!! (The Flower forest is pure awesomenesSS.... ) 4. Sasuke is gonna get another upgrade (Rinnegan probably sooner than expected, so as to be in madara's league)....

btw... im just confused as to where these do tensei's are getting these planet load's of chakra from?? i mean there got to be a limit to it??? Invincibility is understandable, but chakra?? its like a miniature Juubi inside Madara.... Comets, Gundam Susano, Mukuton, other Flashy stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by EliteKage View Post
    What caused the kage to faint? And what did Onoki do to stop it? Its kind of hard to decipher this chapter for some reason.
    They fainted because of the pollen from the flower. Onoki's Will forced him back into conciousness, and he used his Dust Release to destroy the flowers and their pollen, so the Kages woke up. The flower is apparently a more "advanced" stage of the Mokuton. This chapter did a lot to explain how Hashirama was able to take down EMS Madara... those trees are more deadly than any Mangekyou ability.

Oh, and Madara's Susano'o has indeed gained legs.

And is Sasuke just running around with his sword drawn? In the rain?

Aha I did not see that, nice find And also, yes I can see Sasuke and Itachi teaming up to take care of Kabuto. Either that or take out Edo Madara. But that might seem less plausible really. Great chapter though!

Excellent, Love the look on Sasuke's face at the end. Truly shows that next chapter will be epic

the ending sort of had me like.

Kabuto: "No one can stop this Edo Tensei"
    *Switches to Sasuke*
    Me: "I don't like what your implying here...."

But then Itachi shows up and its all good.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    those trees are more deadly than any Mangekyou ability.
    Obscure(?) reference in 3...2...1: Everyone knows that logs are the mortal enemies of the Uchiha!

Great chapter! There are so many possibilities stemming from Sasuke meeting Itachi now, but very few of them will involve a battle. And Itachi can't talk Sasuke back into the light, cause it'll leave Naruto with nothing left to do. This will either get Itachi closured to (re)death (seeing Sasuke strong enough to survive on his own), or show that not even his own brother can pull Sasuke from the darkness at this point.

My vote: Itachi gets closured to redeath; Sasuke, pissed that Kabuto would revive him in the first place, is the one to defeat him, thus stopping the Edo Tensei AND completing the Orochi-circle of fate that they had all been tied to!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

With all this exciting stuff going on, I'm able to handle it, but... what the heck is going on in the Tobi fight? I want to see Naruto rip that mask off his face, dammit.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    Way too much happening to put out a coherent response!!

I've been hoping Itachi and Sasuke would meet up again since about 6 months ago when i reread the VOTE arc and in the flashback Itachi told Sasuke to come before him when 'he had the same eyes.' I choose to take it literally since Sasuke now actually has the exact same eyes lol.

I'm really wish that the first Hokage wasn't summoned by Orochimaru, it's the onlything that is making it alot harder to believe the hype about him concidering his poor showing compared to todays standard (and yes i realise that back then the powerbar of naruto probably wasn't planned to go quite as high as it has, but still)
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

really short chapter. not much shown between madara, and 5 kages. by the way, how did madara get that damage ?
    also, didn't expect the itachi-sasuke scene. but i still think they won't talk. itachi would probably just carry on, and maybe sasuke too.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    There was a big doublepage spread for how Madara gained that damage. Onoki's dust realease beam took out Madara as well as the flower was how i read it
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar