• |3| Average

5 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.50%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.00%
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Well.. after reading Artifce's post; I like his theory about Uzumaki being Rikudou's Clan. The descendants Uchiha / Senju, came forth from the Younger And Elder brother, who both possessed the powers of Rikudou, which was:

Younger Brother --> Physical Energy / Life Force
    Elder Brother --> Spiritual Energy / Strenght of Chakra

Just because Uzumaki's has a lot of life force + physical energy, doesn't mean that they had to be descendants of Younger Brother? As we know, Rikudou himself possessed both of what his sons were having. So, Uzumaki Clan could be Rikudou's Clan; he had a look a like of a " Monk ", and people who were a monk normally had a clan. I'm still curious what it could be Artifce, but thanks for this theory, I like it.

@ Paulbee

Let us go further on your theory; the moment when Gedo Mazou was summoned, was because Nagato lost himself and was boiled up with anger / hatred towards Hanzou, who made him kill his best friend. As you can see; the results came forth from " HATRED ".

- Lets go back to the last day of Edo Madara; he told Kabuto, that he awakened Rinnegan, right before his death. Maybe awakening Rinnegan wasn't the thing that killed him, but something else. That something else could be GEDOU MAZOU.

Hatred and Anger are common factors for an Uchiha, especially for someone from Madara's calibur. By awakening those eyes, he felt the POWER grow inside of him and with his exitement, he got convinced that this new power was the power he needed, for owning Senju. Even thinking about Senju ( Hashirama specifically ), could be THE TRIGGER for unleashing Gedou Mazou.
    By unleashing Gedou Mazou, he was slowly losing his LIFE FORCE; something he didn't had completely, because he ain't a descendant of the Younger Brother. We saw what it did to Nagato: it drained his life force like a Motherfcker..

I personally still believe, that it's a power GIVEN FROM THE HEAVEN. Madara manipulated his own body for awakening such Doujutsu, it was never granted to him. On top of that; if we have to believe that Madara " literally " gave those eyes to Nagato, then Nagato wasn't also the CHOSEN one, for wielding such Doujutsu. He could use it, because he had the body dor doing so, but it was never granted to him from the HEAVEN.
    This could mean that what Rikudo├║ told the Bijuu's, is going to be Naruto Uzumaki. Naruto could be the one, who's going to be granted to wield the Rinnegan ( I still don't like the fact if he would awaken it.. for ONE SHOT DEAL, okey.. but awakening it for always?? )

What I'm also trying to say is; if Tobi wants to synce GM with Sasuke, that means that Sasuke needs a huge life force capacity. That's why I believe, that Tobi has somekind of plan for extracting life force out of Naruto. Tobi said that he has a suitable place for Sasuke to fight Naruto.. Tobi knows that Naruto is the child of an Uzumaki ( Kushina ), so he knows that Naruto possesses great life force. Lets say that Tobi or Madara, who told him.. knows that Kyuubi can boost the life force to another level, when it's linked with a Uzumaki! Maybe that suitable place for them to fight, is a place that drains the life force out of Naruto and transports it into Sasuke or Gedou Mazo. This way, Gedou Mazo doesn't drain the life force from Sasuke, but from Naruto.. if that happens; then Sasuke can use Gedou Mazo for getting control over the war. Only problem is Tobi's control over Sasuke.

I think that Madara knows a lot about Kyuubi, then we think. That tablet has some huge intel about everything and THATS WHY I STILL BELIEVE, that it couldn't be Rikudou who made it. These are curcial information that could only bring more pain, hatred and loss into the world and that's something Rikudou didn't wanted to. That's why I believe that the ELDER BROTHER WROTE it, so his descendants ( the Uchiha's ) would go on where he stopped; the circle of hatred. None of the descendants from the Younger Brother, could read it.. they aren't blessed with those eyes. On top of that; I can't believe that it was coincidence, that it's underneath Konoha ( secret place for the Uchiha's ).
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@RLinffamous I Could agree with a supposition that The Senju and Uzumaki both descend from the Younger Son, with the Uzumaki retaining their purity by not intermarrying, while the Senju diluted by intermarrying.

@ Agabomba We know that Sasuke has high Chakra, but could the demands on his life force caused by syncing be reduced by the presence of the Tailed beasts chakra?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

A bit off-topic, but here goes: the Uchiha Stone Monument has come up a few times.. we know that this is a legacy passed down through the Uchiha, probably by either the Rikudou or the Elder Brother (since it requires the Rinnegan to read fully). My question: Could the Secret Scroll kept by Konoha's Hokages possess something handed down by the Younger Brother's lineage? I keep hoping that Naruto will return to the scroll one day, even if it doesn't seem likely. Thoughts?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @RLinffamous I Could agree with a supposition that The Senju and Uzumaki both descend from the Younger Son, with the Uzumaki retaining their purity by not intermarrying, while the Senju diluted by intermarrying.

@ Agabomba We know that Sasuke has high Chakra, but could the demands on his life force caused by syncing be reduced by the presence of the Tailed beasts chakra?
    Interesting.. you could be right, paul. Gedou Mazo wouldn't needed any more life force, because he has already the amount of life force chakra from the beasts.. and that could also be the reason, why Tobi can control GM without having those rods plugged into his body.
    And him not knowing if Sasuke is ready for getting synced, is because Tobi doens't have the full control over him yet, for knowing that he will do what Tobi wants to be done. If Sasuke uses the Gedo Mazo power against him, Tobi would be in a shitty situation.
    Even if Tobi did something with Itachi's eyes, so that any attack on him, would be canceled.. are only attacks being casted by the eyes.

Therefor; if Sasuke is synced with GM, he doesn't need his eyes for making an attack, he will use GM. Meaning that Tobi needs to do something, where he manipulates Sasuke even further and tries to gain full control over him.
    Only way for Sasuke to go to Tobi for more power, will only happen if he sees that Naruto is still stronger then him. Sasuke needs that beat down.. the big question right now is:

HOW can Tobi get full control over Sasuke??

I like your idea very much Paul.. that's the beauty of Naruto Manga: Kishimoto makes us devise in his fantasy. I LOVE how he always suprises us.

Besides: I've a little theory by myself about the names of the bijuu's that Naruto gained. I don't believe that it's only " names ".. I'm starting to believe that all those bijuu's, gave half of their spiritual energy to Naruto. Combine that energy with his life force / physical energy: he could be close to awaken the Rinnegan. Also, that power would be needed for taking on the Juubi, later on. I'm not 100% about this yet, just give me time.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    A bit off-topic, but here goes: the Uchiha Stone Monument has come up a few times.. we know that this is a legacy passed down through the Uchiha, probably by either the Rikudou or the Elder Brother (since it requires the Rinnegan to read fully). My question: Could the Secret Scroll kept by Konoha's Hokages possess something handed down by the Younger Brother's lineage? I keep hoping that Naruto will return to the scroll one day, even if it doesn't seem likely. Thoughts?
    Rlin.. I've to ask you something: do you also believe that it wasn't Rikudou who wrote that on that tablet?? Read what I've written above in my other post about the TABLET. Why would the one, So6p, write such crucial information on a tablet, so that later in the future.. people WHO couldread it, use it for their own advantage ?!?! It's so contradictory against his perspective of spreading LOVE through the world for creating PEACE. That information can't be written by Rikudou.. it has to be the Elder Son.

AND I like the idea about that secret scroll; everything turns back where everything started; destiny. I'm convinced that the last part of Naruto Manga will have huge similarities with Zabuza Arc; Sasuke saving Naruto, because he got redeemed, knows the full story and tries to wipe out Tobi / Madara by himself, he fails. Naruto holds him down and going all crazy, Sakura saving Sasuke and Naruto saving the world.

There are lots of ideas in this thread; Artifce, Rlin, Paul.. love it
    Last edited by Aga bomBa; 02-28-2012 at 07:57 PM.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

Wow Aga bomBa, you have very well written posts I enjoy reading them all
    And I agree with you on your theories as a whole.

We still don't really know what Gedo Mazo actually is. I think it kinda looks like the ten tails and others have also pointed out something like that. I mean, when we first see Gedo Mazo, it's in Konan's flashback isn't it? It just comes out of nowhere and isn't really explained at all. But we know it is used to extract the biju's. It also kinda looks like a tree or something, but I don't believe it's related to Zetsu in any way.