• |3| Average

5 12.50%
  • |2| Bad

1 2.50%
  • |1| Terrible

2 5.00%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto Chapter 575 : "Stone Will"

Last edited by Rokudaime Sennin ™; 02-22-2012 at 12:36 PM.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

Nope mangareader is having a problem right now...

Edit: oops its ok now cool chapter though next wk its gonna be even better im sure...

The Fresh Prince Shinobi westerwind's Avatar
    Awesome chapter! Will give more feedback later on! *re-reading!!!

wow....
    itachi better bitchslap sasuke

I knew Edo Madara had Hashirama in him somehow But this is Kabuto's doing, not Madara's, if I'm right. Don't know what he was talking about that flower though. But anyhow, this was still Madara's plan. To combine DNA from both Uchiha and Senju clans. But this is probably Tobi anyway. My theory hasn't changed yet.

Sasuke seeing Itachi was priceless though! I was really hoping that would happen!

You got caught in my trap In your head!!!'s Avatar
    "double" edo tensei , naiz (;

IMO it's a little too much of spamming Hashirama again & again, though I'm courious how this problem will be solved! By the way, isn't it now a huge disadvantage for Sasuke to not have Hashiramas cells????

What caused the kage to faint? And what did Onoki do to stop it? Its kind of hard to decipher this chapter for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost_By_THE_Sword View Post
    IMO it's a little too much of spamming Hashirama again & again, though I'm courious how this problem will be solved! By the way, isn't it now a huge disadvantage for Sasuke to not have Hashiramas cells????
    That's what I've been pointing out lately. Sasuke even with EMS cannot get up to speed with Naruto. If they were to fight now, Naruto would have far superior speed than Sasuke. And that's what I believe was in that scroll Suigetzu found in Orochimaru's hideout. Something that would give Sasuke the speed to match Naruto. Some people have been making theories that Sasuke would get some sort of Tsukyomi that allows him to slow time. That would certainly make him on par with Naruto.

Edit: Is it a concidence that Kabuto says "No one can stop this Edo tensei" and then we just happen to see Itachi in the next panel, meeting Sasuke??

Haha, I can see it now, Sasuke and Itachi teaming up to take care of Edo Madara. OR, Itachi will get "closure" from meeting Sasuke and then vanish forever. That would suck though, I like having Edo Itachi around.

I hope itachi somehow handicaps sasuke without him knowing it. Hes prolly the only guy who can do that without sasuke going bananas about. I think?. Hope we have more focus on that next wk cause i really can't see how the 5 kages are gonna take out madara with the way things are atm without itachi taking out kabuto 1st.