Thread: Trinity Blood

Hybrid View

Trinity Blood

The background is in the distant future after the destruction brought about by Armageddon. The war between the vampires and the humans continue to persist. In order to protect the humans from the vampires, Vatican has to rely on other allies to counter the situation. The protagonist, a priest called Peter Abel Nightroad, travels through the countries as a representative for the Vaticans. However, he is also part of "Ax", a special operations group controlled by the Cardinal Catherina. His encounter with a young girl called Esther will determine the struggle and survival between the human race and the vampires.

you can find full episodes here http://realitylapse.com/videos/trinity-blood.php

The first contact with Trinity Blood for me was with the first two manga volumes Tokyopop brought on the market.
    And so, with the idea it waas the original story I bought those two.
    You can imagine that I was quite surprised when I found out that the anime was allready complete, and on top of that had a different story!

It was for instance the first time I saw the Lost Technology and after the Star of Sorrow the manga took a life of it's own...

I really liked the anime tough and it's one of the few situations in which the anime is better than the manga But that's what you get when you let Tokyopop mess with the story...

Quote Originally Posted by Toost Inc. View Post
    The first contact with Trinity Blood for me was with the first two manga volumes Tokyopop brought on the market.
    And so, with the idea it waas the original story I bought those two.
    You can imagine that I was quite surprised when I found out that the anime was allready complete, and on top of that had a different story!

It was for instance the first time I saw the Lost Technology and after the Star of Sorrow the manga took a life of it's own...

I really liked the anime tough and it's one of the few situations in which the anime is better than the manga But that's what you get when you let Tokyopop mess with the story...
    is the end more complete in the manga

i watched some of the anime but it was boring. i couldn't really get into it. i wanted to see it cuz it was about vampires and i liked black blood brothers and vampire hunter d, but it wasn't as good as i expected it to be.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Regular Member Chainsaw_Chimaera's Avatar
    The anime is based of the light novels and short stories by the late Sunao Yoshida (rest in piece). Sadly Yoshida passed away before he completed Trinity Blood, so you won't find an ending in the books either (though the story does go a bit further). I heard rumor that someone would be picking up the work on the novels, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.

The books are split between Rage Against the Moon (R.A.M.) which are a compliation of short stories set in the Trinity Blood universe and Reborn of Mars (R.O.M.) which is the narative of the main story. For example the first volume of R.A.M. contains the story that the Blade Dancer episode of the anime was based on, where R.O.M. covers the three to four part arks of the anime. The books are finally being released state side and you can get R.A.M. and R.O.M. volumes one now.

I really like the stories in the novels and thought the anime was well done. I havn't yet picked up the manga so I'm not sure about it, though I'm told it varies greatly from the original work.

Quote Originally Posted by Chainsaw_Chimaera View Post
    The anime is based of the light novels and short stories by the late Sunao Yoshida (rest in piece). Sadly Yoshida passed away before he completed Trinity Blood, so you won't find an ending in the books either (though the story does go a bit further). I heard rumor that someone would be picking up the work on the novels, but I'm not sure how I feel about that.

The books are split between Rage Against the Moon (R.A.M.) which are a compliation of short stories set in the Trinity Blood universe and Reborn of Mars (R.O.M.) which is the narative of the main story. For example the first volume of R.A.M. contains the story that the Blade Dancer episode of the anime was based on, where R.O.M. covers the three to four part arks of the anime. The books are finally being released state side and you can get R.A.M. and R.O.M. volumes one now.

I really like the stories in the novels and thought the anime was well done. I havn't yet picked up the manga so I'm not sure about it, though I'm told it varies greatly from the original work.
    if you ever find any site whit it pm me i find any

Initiate
    i would wish to see more of it... bad he didnt end it...

i only saw the anime, so i don't know about the manga.

story was alright, not excellent, but OK. i can't get used to the cgi - i like "old style" drawing techniques .