Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I just came up with some other things I would like too see.

While unlikely I would like to see Kenpachi use at least Shikai, and hopefully Bankai. But I guess you would have some sort of power problem here, seeing how powerful he is even without shikai, or bankai for that matter. Yet we know his sword is a zan, because he says he can feel it's joy for fighting. He tries talking to it, like he wants more power, and like he wants to awaken it.

It would be cool, tho it wouldn't really matter, to see Yachiru do some fighting, we know that she is fast at he very least. But I don't think I have ever heard of any qualifications for those who become vice captains, like there is with the captains which for example need to be able to do Bankai(ofc Kenpachi is en exception) so Kenpachi might just have given her that position just for lolz or because that means he can take her with him everywhere he goes, like missions and meetings and all that.

And well after seeing again that Ichigo learned to make that cannonball which is a type, or takes use of demon magic I could actually see Kido as a possibility for him. Only problem is that he would have to learn it all the hard way, it really really really would not fit Ichigo to run around saying the whole sentence for the magic even if it is a very high level spell. Tho it would be awesome to see him run around like "Way of Destruction no. OVER 9000, Nuclear Bomb!"

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

The obvious that everyone stated above...the rest of the bankais, isshin and ryuken, and zero squad. i personally would love for kenpachi to learn his sword's name and learn some power. also i wanna see what his vice captain can do. Urahara is my fav character as well, so any time he gets will be great. what would i love most tho would be Gin turning out not to be dead and coming back to soul society as the hero he truly was.

twitter.com/jedijuck

id like to see ichigo continue to evolve his own powers. I want to see him developing additional shikai and bankais or maybe even a few simple spells(altho he is prolly not suited for it)

for a long time i have felt like he was set in his old ways that hadnt changed for about 300 chapters and to a degree still havent really changed, sure he does look cooler in his shinigami/fullbring mixed costume but that is pretty much it, he has continued to used the same things for so long, it would be nice to see something new but it is unlikely that it will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    I just came up with some other things I would like too see.

While unlikely I would like to see Kenpachi use at least Shikai, and hopefully Bankai. But I guess you would have some sort of power problem here, seeing how powerful he is even without shikai, or bankai for that matter. Yet we know his sword is a zan, because he says he can feel it's joy for fighting. He tries talking to it, like he wants more power, and like he wants to awaken it.

It would be cool, tho it wouldn't really matter, to see Yachiru do some fighting, we know that she is fast at he very least. But I don't think I have ever heard of any qualifications for those who become vice captains, like there is with the captains which for example need to be able to do Bankai(ofc Kenpachi is en exception) so Kenpachi might just have given her that position just for lolz or because that means he can take her with him everywhere he goes, like missions and meetings and all that.

And well after seeing again that Ichigo learned to make that cannonball which is a type, or takes use of demon magic I could actually see Kido as a possibility for him. Only problem is that he would have to learn it all the hard way, it really really really would not fit Ichigo to run around saying the whole sentence for the magic even if it is a very high level spell. Tho it would be awesome to see him run around like "Way of Destruction no. OVER 9000, Nuclear Bomb!"
    Won't happen because you've already seen it. Kubo revealed that Zaraki's zanpakuto is a constant-release state meaning it's already in shikai mode.

Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    Won't happen because you've already seen it. Kubo revealed that Zaraki's zanpakuto is a constant-release state meaning it's already in shikai mode.
    When? Where? How? Link?

Spoiler!

Water type

Well yeah, but you know how big of a difference was between Zangetsu pre GT and Zangetsu with GT, right ? For someone like Zaraki, learning just one technique of his sword, would probably allow him to one-shot most bankais .

Well, I can see his Zan being a wind cutter or something, especially when he performed a wind pressured slash against Noitora a few times.

Did you see the omake?

Yammy is pretty much confirmed dead.
    wats an omake and where can i watch dis thing u speak of?

Well, Kubo could always have the soul king resurrect Yammi and then yammi would absorb aizen and grow to the size of galactus
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well yeah, but you know how big of a difference was between Zangetsu pre GT and Zangetsu with GT, right ? For someone like Zaraki, learning just one technique of his sword, would probably allow him to one-shot most bankais .

Well, I can see his Zan being a wind cutter or something, especially when he performed a wind pressured slash against Noitora a few times.
    Zaraki's Bankai throws fuuton rasenshurikens. Or most likely a WindScar.

Or better yet both.
    A bridge towards peace; the will of fire still endures!

Rokudaime Hokage, Rokudaime Rikudou Sennin Uzumaki Naruto

http://bleachasylum.com/threads/1974...e-3-week-break

Not allowed to redistribute them so you just have to check that stuff up yourself ergo just the hotlink.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

Regardless it was a good choice of Kubo, because it nerfed Zaraki a little to make him a bit more humane power wise.

Also, if you didn't know, the word when reiatsu from the blade creates that "wind stuff" is called kenatsu. Ginjo mistook Ichigo's kenatsu for a GT for example. I honestly just think Zaraki's zan will be purely physical though and not change any form or anything. Anything else seems a bit too OOC for me at this point. Kubo needs to develop his character first if he is to receive new powers imo.

Ok, turns out your right about Kenpachi's shikai being in a constant release mode. But like said above this still leaves the possibility for him gaining a shikai ability, and when he does that it opens for the possibility for him to learn Bankai. And just like it was with Ichigo, it will be a HUGE upgrade for Zaraki, and Zangetsu says that the disharmony that occurs between Zaraki and his zan because Zaraki don't know it's name, is causing a reduction in each others power, so by learning his zan name he have 2 power ups, and the possibility to learn the biggest one(Bankai).

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Ok, turns out your right about Kenpachi's shikai being in a constant release mode. But like said above this still leaves the possibility for him gaining a shikai ability, and when he does that it opens for the possibility for him to learn Bankai. And just like it was with Ichigo, it will be a HUGE upgrade for Zaraki, and Zangetsu says that the disharmony that occurs between Zaraki and his zan because Zaraki don't know it's name, is causing a reduction in each others power, so by learning his zan name he have 2 power ups, and the possibility to learn the biggest one(Bankai).
    We can pretty much assume that it was lessened and thus Zaraki got stronger by the fact that his Zan isn't diminishing his power as much as before. The fact that they both got sharper/eager to fighting Noitora is one of the reasons I think of that. The other is, the two-handed strike. The handle of his Zan being this long, is already suggesting that it was meant for two-handed style, perhaps Yamamoto noticed this and that's why he forced Zaraki to somehow acknowledge that part of his Zan and it's merit.

BTW. After opening that link from LeaT and looking at the first page of the omake, I think that the one standing beside Shinigami Ichigo, in that suit, is Kon. You can see that person has similar built to Ichigo's younger days and a similar, but a little different, hair style. Perhaps it's a gigai that Urahara made for him.