Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do you want to see?

Don't rage if there is any current thread like this out atm, I couldn't see one. But what do you wan't to see in this final arc of Bleach? I know allot of people want to see more about Isshin, and I'm pretty sure that Kubo said that we would see more of him and learn his story in this arc.

What I wan't to see is first of all more about Urahara, Kyoraku and Ukitake. It was kinda disappointing in the Aizen arc when we didn't get to see their Bankai's, but then again how OP must they bee to not even have to use their Bankai against the the top Arrancar's, Kyoraku didn't even need it against the best of them, number one Arrancar Stark. I guess that it it's only Urahara, of those three, that I wan't to see more background story from, since I guess that Ukitake and Kyoraku got a pretty basic story, but Urahara is still pretty mysterious and he seems to be pretty linked with Isshin.

And even tho I know it's not in style of Shounen to do this it would be awesome if Ichigo could do something new for once. There's gotta be something new for him to do without changing his character to much. I get the Ichigo learning Kido would be way out of character but just like he turned out to have a "second" bankai I think he should also be able to do more than just a stronger version of his Shikai technique. After all, several of the other characters have several different techniques even in Shikai, like Rukia.

So, what do people wan't to see? And why?

Manga/Anime I read/have read/tried to read:
    Spoiler!

Water type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Nah, it would actually currently be very IN CHARACTER for Ichigo to learn kido. Don't make the same mistake so many people do for some reason when they read Bleach thinking that Ichigo is somehow the same person he was at the start of the manga being unable to control his reiatsu. If anything, Ichigo showed an incredible development control of his reiatsu basically mastering most of his powers within less than a year.

Personally though, I am the most hyped over Isshin's and Ryuken's backstory.

Not saying that Ichigo don't have control over his reietsu, but the thin is that Kido seems to be a more "delicate" way of fighting and appears to be more challenging on the intellectual front, which I don't really see as a way for Ichigo to improve. In fact, I'm watching the series all over an even in the first 5 episodes Rukia comments his immensely fast progress, for example him being able to see reietsu threads which only highly skilled Shinigami's should be able to do, Rukia can't do it. But yet if was more of a way to show his reietsu's power, and not hos brilliant he is.

PS: It's time for Ichigo and Orihime to kiss

Spoiler!

Water type

^ The last one, it's not gonna happen, well unless to save her life or something, although I can see Ishida more likely in that role .

Seeing as his Zan's real power is more akin to kidou type, I guess it means that in reality Ichigo is a kidou type as well. You know, from the first look it seems like it's a power type, but in reality it's a particle beam canon, I means sword . On the other hand, seeing as Ichigo is quite thin, his bankai boosts his speed and it's kidou properties, but not it's melee power.

Ichigo isn't stupid, his grades are in the top 25(?) students. Ori's grades are pretty good as well and hey she has a kidou surpassing power. Even Chad being in the first 100 people can shoot beams ;P. Not to mention the top students who doesn't do anything else beside shooting energy ;P.

Urahara is my favorite character in Bleach, so I wouldn't mind another Urahara Gaiden.

I would be glad if Ichigo had learned a new technique that has something to do with the chain on his Zan, I mean really it's called Heavenly Chains for something, right ?

What else, hmmm oh right, I would like to see some new Quincy weapons you know like a Claw Gauntlet made from the Quincy's Soul Cutter (QSC), only to turn out to be an arm crossbow. Perhaps a cloak of the same thing as the QSC seeing as it's main purpose is to make it easier to absorb your enemies reiatsu (it makes it more loose and thus easier to manipulate).

Some real power ups for the rest of the gang, because currently it seems that only Ori got stronger...

Ishin's and Ryuken's past.

All the Bankais.

Ichigo becoming a captain in SS, or something similar, like creating a similar organization in the human world for those gifted in power.

The Soul King and The Zero Squad.

Hichigo, I would be quite happy to see that bastard once again ;D.

To venture to Ichigo's inner world to see what have changed there.

Hmmmmm, some couples, I guess ?

You really think it couldn't happen? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5RXFMvDTTw . It definitively could! And The thins is that it have been a thing waiting to happen since the start.

"The Soul King and The Zero Squad.

Hichigo, I would be quite happy to see that bastard once again ;D.

To venture to Ichigo's inner world to see what have changed there.

Hmmmmm, some couples, I guess ?"

Agreeing on that!

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Not saying that Ichigo don't have control over his reietsu, but the thin is that Kido seems to be a more "delicate" way of fighting and appears to be more challenging on the intellectual front, which I don't really see as a way for Ichigo to improve. In fact, I'm watching the series all over an even in the first 5 episodes Rukia comments his immensely fast progress, for example him being able to see reietsu threads which only highly skilled Shinigami's should be able to do, Rukia can't do it. But yet if was more of a way to show his reietsu's power, and not hos brilliant he is.

PS: It's time for Ichigo and Orihime to kiss
    If Renji can do it then so can Ichigo.

Hm that's actually an interesting point Zero... I never thought of Zangetsu as a kido type but yes indeed, since it does fire condensed reiatsu at its target just like kido is actually just highly condensed reiatsu I have to say you're right. It's just that Ichigo is primarily a combat fighter but I definitely see a change in his character that would allow him to learn kido at this point. He's not as brash as he was at the start of the manga that would speak against the use of kido.

And you're correct Zero, Ichigo scored as the 23th best not only in his class but as the 23th top student of Karakura High. Keigo commented on that his grades had that dropped since about one a half year ago (aka 17 months), but of that can be easily explained away by the fact that Ichigo spent so much time in HM, later FKT and then he passed out for an entire month. Ichigo says himself that he had a lot of stuff going on "back then" pretty much confirming this.

But yes, apparently a majority of the fanbase wants to see Ichigo learn a new attack may it be kido or something else. Me included although it's not on the top of my priorities but it would certainly be welcome.

And seriously, shipping at MS? >.<

I could go lengths as to why I think both IchiRuki and IchiHime are wrong but I won't because I will most likely step on somebody's toes Anyway, I think any Ichigo couple is unlikely to happen anyway unless Kubo decides to introduce a third party which would be the only solution to the shipping wars in my opinion. Although it is even more likely Ichigo is going to end up alone.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Gimmie more of Urahara. This guy has actually seen the Soul King. He is the most mysterious character in the manga, which is usually reserved fore a villian. Isshin and Ryoken, I would most definitely like to read more about. Zero squad and Soul King, yes. Hichigo, I would love to see him again, but it seems like he's played his part, as sad as that makes me. Aizen's return, if its well thought out, I'd like to see that too. I guess Hell is out of the question, but there is soooo much you can do with that idea. And last, but not least.......the return of........Yammi!!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    Gimmie more of Urahara. This guy has actually seen the Soul King. He is the most mysterious character in the manga, which is usually reserved fore a villian. Isshin and Ryoken, I would most definitely like to read more about. Zero squad and Soul King, yes. Hichigo, I would love to see him again, but it seems like he's played his part, as sad as that makes me. Aizen's return, if its well thought out, I'd like to see that too. I guess Hell is out of the question, but there is soooo much you can do with that idea. And last, but not least.......the return of........Yammi!!!!!!
    Yammi? Really? He died anyways. Your right about Urahara, he really is my top want to see, that and a new move from Ichigo.

And just because I can't let this go, I heard that Kubo actually like the Ichime idea. But I guess I always have been annoyed by the fact that nothing ever happens on the romantic front in manga's even tho they always build up to it.

Spoiler!

Water type

Quote Originally Posted by Gaara Kazekage View Post
    Yammi? Really? He died anyways. Your right about Urahara, he really is my top want to see, that and a new move from Ichigo.

And just because I can't let this go, I heard that Kubo actually like the Ichime idea. But I guess I always have been annoyed by the fact that nothing ever happens on the romantic front in manga's even tho they always build up to it.
    Just you wait until Yammi returns as the -10 Espada

Did you see the omake?

Yammy is pretty much confirmed dead.