Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378

    Kurosaki-kun remix

    By request from another user at Bleach Asylum. I was bored XD

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6mYqyrYiTw
    Avatar and signature by me.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,773
    Quote Originally Posted by LeaT View Post
    By request from another user at Bleach Asylum. I was bored XD

    www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6mYqyrYiTw
    I see... well that's another reason to stay away from that site/forum... oh right almost forgot to say it, WTF !?

    Hmmm, shouldn't it be in the AMVs or the anime section ?



  3. #3
    Hee Hee Hee XD aggeroff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    where there is food
    Posts
    1,993
    "To all of those who can't get enough of hearing Orihime screaming Kurosaki-kun, this is for you!"

    Who the hell enjoys Orihime's scream?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off


  4. #4
    Serial Killer Next Door LeaT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    1,378
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I see... well that's another reason to stay away from that site/forum... oh right almost forgot to say it, WTF !?

    Hmmm, shouldn't it be in the AMVs or the anime section ?
    It is? It was asked for in the Captions thread.

    And it's not really an AMV so, it's just a remix.

    Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    "To all of those who can't get enough of hearing Orihime screaming Kurosaki-kun, this is for you!"

    Who the hell enjoys Orihime's scream?
    It's an ironic sentence.
    Avatar and signature by me.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •