Page 223 of 224 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2234
    Yeah winter sounds alright.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

Quote Originally Posted by O-E-M View Post
    so DFX ur going to participate more often now.
    Woah, woah, woah. Slow your roll there. I never said that this was going to be a regular thing.

The problem is that since we only tend to get 4 people entering the content on a regular basis if one person doesn't like the theme/can't make a sig/is busy then the whole thing just grinds to a halt. :<
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ravona View Post
    The problem is that since we only tend to get 4 people entering the content on a regular basis if one person doesn't like the theme/can't make a sig/is busy then the whole thing just grinds to a halt. :<
    Which is why when I'm around and you need it I'll help you guys close out a contest. However, I just don't have the time to do it every week.

Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    Which is why when I'm around and you need it I'll help you guys close out a contest. However, I just don't have the time to do it every week.
    Yeah, I know. That wasn't a jibe at you, it was more of a general statement about the state of the contest.

Just to relieve the monotony. :p

Okay, the deadlines for #92 and SotY 2010 have passed so SotW #93 is now open.

Any suggestions for #94's theme? Or for that matter, does anyone have any interesting suggestions for what we should do for SotW #100? :p

I can't wait!

we need more participants . its starting to sox with the same members all the time. what happen to kysoke and chukoliang
    Spoiler!

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    I really hope my today last exam went well bcs I would really like to make some new sigs for old times sake.

#94's theme suggestions :

Role-Models, Super-Heroes, Space/Kosmos, Music-Rockstar, Your favourite fictional character, Avy/Sig manga set
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I can't wait!

sotw94 rise of the dead

100= futuristic
    Spoiler!

Okay, I'm not entirely sure how to move forward at this point.

#93 has just got the last entry needed to close it, but #92 and SotY 2010 are still deadlocked at the voting stage because I haven't seen Imoto around the forums since the 11th of January.