Page 6 of 224 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast
    Congrats, Infinity!
    This weeks is even more blunt. x.x
    I strayed away from anime renders as I progressed.

Ravona <3

Well done infinity

Isn't this SotW stupid? It's just NPG who decides. It should have a voting system, where active posters with 50+ posts or something like that, can vote on the top 3, and their first choice gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets 1.

edit: Or we could have it so anyone known to be graphically talented and good at judging tags, can join a special group of voters.

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Isn't this SotW stupid? It's just NPG who decides. It should have a voting system, where active posters with 50+ posts or something like that, can vote on the top 3, and their first choice gets 5 points, 2nd gets 3, 3rd gets 1.
    Errr - That's what we do.

But yeah - I can overule them. Doesn't mean I'm going to abuse it.

edit: Or we could have it so anyone known to be graphically talented and good at judging tags, can join a special group of voters.
    I already tried arguing this and the newest and final idea I'm coming up with, is a GFX fanclub, and of those members, choosing qualified voters (which should be the majority of them) that can atleast have reasoning for choosing something and pointing out the goods and bads. I'm with Sushi on this one. That way, we can have a non-biased vote, and more of a range. The FC also encourages more entries and more activity here.

Ravona <3

Your taking it to seriously ....its just a little competetion.

Relax

It's not really meant for bragging rights, the point of this is to improve..

Ravona <3

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Your taking it to seriously ....its just a little competetion.

Relax
    I know - But it seems people really want to make this massively representative etc.

If there was a prize I could understand. If you want a say in who does what, then contact me on IRC, sunday around midnight GMT and I'll invite you to the voting channel, where you can get a say.

[Shukaku] mate ....i dont see what your complaining about, you were in the top three.
    and if its about improvement im sure someone would provide you with constructive criticism in this thread if they thought it was due.

I'm going to be blunt ....it just sounds like you've got sour grapes about not being the winner.

@NPG - I'm happy to leave the voting to whoever has been voting in the previouse two Sotw's

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I'm going to be blunt ....it just sounds like you've got sour grapes about not being the winner.
    Being less predictable works too. If I was entering to win, I wouldn't enter old creations, if I wanted to win. Also, I don't see how more voters will raise my chance of winning, using some logic works too.

Ravona <3