Page 51 of 224 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
    acse we are all allowed one bad post arent we... unless I have more I dont know about..... anyway wasnt attacking sotw, just being a smart ass... I over do it sometimes, i apologies for offending anyone
    Last edited by Mikessc88; 06-17-2008 at 03:25 AM.

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Question: This week's theme doesn't need to include the quote, just needs to be based off of it, yes?

yup, and gosh I didn't think my chocobo would cause this much trouble. Anyways, this one is interesting, never did something like this before, this will be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    acse we are all allowed one bad post arent we... unless I have more I dont know about..... anyway wasnt attacking sotw, just being a smart ass... I over do it sometimes, i apologies for offending anyone
    I have an odd fascination with cocks.
    Last edited by Asce; 06-18-2008 at 12:39 AM.

Former Staff, Current Ass Deadfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kiriska View Post
    Question: This week's theme doesn't need to include the quote, just needs to be based off of it, yes?
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Anyways, this one is interesting, never did something like this before, this will be fun.
    Glad you like my idea

I may try to enter one this time however it depends on time, at least for me...
    Last edited by Deadfire; 06-17-2008 at 04:32 PM.
    Deadfire,
    Being Awesome so you don't need to be!

Spoiler!

hey whats thi thread about ???????
    "Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? 'No!' says the man in Washington, 'It belongs to the poor.' 'No!' says the man in the Vatican, 'It belongs to God.' 'No!' says the man in Moscow, 'It belongs to everyone.' I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible, I chose Rapture. A city where the artist would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small!

Quote Originally Posted by NPG View Post
    This thread will be permanently stickied, and any conversation, or questions about Sig of the week, from now till the end of time is for this thread.

The other thread each week will be for entries. Random conversation in it will be deleted - Kthx.

Chatter!
    ^ pretty much this.

Quote Originally Posted by KADOKAWA View Post
    hey whats thi thread about ???????
    Well, seeing as this isn't the naruto forum where a question worth of 7 question marks normally is. As such you must be so confused on the subject matter of this thread (noting by the 7 question marks) so as the good forum goer would I'll break it down to a level of understanding

a thread titled "Sig of the Week Discussion Thread"

Sig = refers to the signature, in the case of many forums this means a signature image

Of The = these words can be explained here and here

Week = a period of seven successive days, usually understood as beginning with Sunday and ending with Saturday.

Discussion = I know this this is a odd word for you as to talk about something at length is not done in the forums you visit, logical and thought out discussion is also not there as well so seeing such a word must have confused you. A "Discussion" is the talking about the subject matter at hand. With the words before it being "Sig of the week" refers to we are discussing the "Sig of the week". which is also a contest that this forum has every week.

As well the title of the thread does indeed refer to subject matter, that is what must have confused you in addition to the words themselves. I know this rarely happens in the forums you must have come from.

if you have any questions possibly this isn't the place for them, maybe another nartard...er I mean naruto fan friend you have can break it down more.
    Last edited by Deadfire; 06-18-2008 at 11:48 AM.
    Deadfire,

Spoiler!

well technically, we start on sunday and end on sunday, so our weeks are rather unique.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    well technically, we start on sunday and end on sunday, so our weeks are rather unique.
    Lets not confuse him more ok?

hmm... I must have opened and closed PS like 5 times now with no such luck getting a sig I want to make....
    Deadfire,

Spoiler!