Page 218 of 224 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2234

I can't wait!

how about a south-park theme next round or musician
    Spoiler!

Alrighty, in case no one has been paying attention, the current SotW round (SotW #86) has been going on for over three weeks, and we're short of only ONE entry, before we can commence closing. This either shows lack of interest towards the theme, or lack of interest towards the sig competition itself.

We don't want to be continuing something that people aren't interested in. So, if you don't want the sig competitions to fade away, please voice out your opinions and participate! Otherwise, we would have to suspend it, like we have with the other competitions, till further notice.

If we do get to the next round, I think a freestyle theme would be best, yes? Feel free to comment.

It's the theme, but I shall bite the bullet solely so that we may close the round.

By the way, Freestyle sounds good.

Yay~ I shouldn't suggest themes anymore ^^"

Freestyle is good :3

yeah we should just do freestyle from now on. we should only do special themes for like holidays and such.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

So, we reached the minimum number of entries for this round pretty quickly, didn't we? \o/ Thanks to everyone who is and has been participating thus far! This round will close August 13th, a whole week from when it opened. Good luck everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by ImotoChan View Post
    So, we reached the minimum number of entries for this round pretty quickly, didn't we? \o/ Thanks to everyone who is and has been participating thus far! This round will close August 13th, a whole week from when it opened. Good luck everyone!
    Its because the theme was freestyle. It works everytime.

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

I can't wait!

i think we should have fixed stocks as well as freestyle
    Spoiler!

Any suggestions for #89's theme, or do we just feel like another freestyle?
    "Damn it, you can't euthanize people with minty fresh breath!"

I would be down for a theme, but I don't have any good ideas for one, and freestyle seems to get the most participants, so...I guess my vote goes to freestyle.